War!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lies its not possible enemies cant agree cause then they might be come friendly and that goes against the laws of physics

Llama Crazy

all enemies agree when it comes to deciding if brendan is a useless noob or not :icon_razz:

omg im trolling way to much lately :icon_redface:

Llama Crazy

brendan i maybe a noob but atleast im not you...
you talked urself up so much then got owned plus you screw people over so please dont call me useless... lazy maybe but not useless :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well if you call getting gangbanged for two months by like 10 guys getting owned than yes .

Llama Crazy

well now u mention yes..yes i do call that getting owned..
it was your own fault anyway spouting on here how wisdom failed and how you and sa where going to destroy them..

DeletedUser89729

ewww you like getting gangbanged by ten guys for two months.... ewww! im giving you the cold shoulder...

DeletedUser

Ampra, lets not pretend shall we?

You and your merry band of cowards left MOJO because you were afraid you might lose a war. Instead of fighting the war, you left MOJO to play Tribalhugs for a while.

And now you've allied yourself with the other side of the war because you fear for your skin (but don't want to do the work to save it yourself). If there is a bigger coward and traitor in all of W17, I'd like to see them.

That is all :) First time I've posted in the PnP in months so congrats for that.

This is exactly right.

I am hearing complaints from ROMA tribe members that Ampra is again refusing to fight.
This was the reason I demoted him, that and the fact he was passing information to his friends in other tribes.

The tribe is well named ROMA, fighters they are not.

If you cannot play with honour, what is the point in playing this game?
I do not understand the satisfaction players get from hiding in a war game.

I could have stayed and fought for a while, certainly no one who attacked me was any sort of challenge.
But I came to the conclusion that this would only prolong Wisdom's and Roma's existence.

The quickest way to accelerate their demise was to give BA and TAO a free ride to their borders.

Plus, after Sumo quit there was never really any one else on this world worth fighting, maybe Void but she seemed to be a bit of an idiot in the personality stakes which makes the fight no fun at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.