My Farewell

DeletedUser

Well, I had quit like a week ago and I wanted to quit without saying anything. I guess ill just post this on like every world I play. The ego machine is quitting tw. Before I quit though, LA has challenged me to a 1v1 on W51 (lol), i might come back for that event because I hate kids who think their good. Like seriously, sorry for like making this a flame thread but LA, you are terrible at this game and you will never be as good as I ever was. I lost my respect for a lot of people on this world because everyone took me seriously. This ego thing was pretty much a joke, my stats from other worlds and my successes from other worlds aren't jokes but me bragging about it was. The past few days I have just been enoying RL and i have been loving it. I have realized tw is just a waste of my time. It doesn't matter how good I am at it, it won't get me anything in RL. I am just a better person than this. Seeing my grades go down from when I haven't played tw. I may be back, or I might not. If I am back it will be winter when one of my best friend is having her premade (fantus!!)

So yeah, catch yall later

People who motivated me to keep playign W34, love you guys:

Absoman(prob one of my best friends on this world if not my best, we would argue sometimes but it was all in good nature. Gonna miss you man, keep in touch if you want. send me a PM if you want my facebook)

Jambo SA: Another one of my best friends on this world, gonna miss you man. SA did a great job hosting the world cup!

Allaction: Good friend as well, better friends with your bro but it was fun seeing you get beat up by your bro on skype (lol)'

Koss: Asian Brutha, disagreed sometimes too but all in good nature.

Lita: Really enjoyed talking with you on skype, still hope we can keep in touch.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow!

didn't know you well at all but losing another w34 poster sucks! good luck in RL bud, hopefully the TW bug will bring you back!!!!

DeletedUser

Bye Joey :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:
:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser79753

aww joey, my bro will be disapointed!

good luck to you bud, RL has many joys!

DeletedUser

aww joey, my bro will be disapointed!

Idk i may come back for 51 with your bro, your bro decided that he is quitting after 51 so it may be both our last worlds.

DeletedUser

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear god joey,i never knew.....all the best bud....k43 is gonna miss u

RL.....hat the hell is that?????
sounds fun!

NightWitch1

Joe i feels like a noob but witch account did you play ingame with?

i am sure that some more players are curios about that.

your signing with

Peach Pwns you=W51

but there is no name from w34 into there.

but i wish you all the best in RL

DeletedUser

ya joelandon:icon_cry: gonna miss the taco vender, and for any others of you out there thinking about following in his footsteps to this.... "real life"....:icon_eek:

Face my spear as punishment!! :spear:

DeletedUser

Welp, EVO/Ikill are screwed now... One of their least active members that does jack squat is quitting the game permanently. Hey! At least they can take over his job of doing absolutely nothing except nobling out inactives and barbs!

DeletedUser

Welp, EVO/Ikill are screwed now... One of their least active members that does jack squat is quitting the game permanently. Hey! At least they can take over his job of doing absolutely nothing except nobling out inactives and barbs!

Sarcasm is noted, though I'm GUESSING knowing joey he didn't do anything besides stockpile nobles :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Maybe Joey was a little lazy, but then again so am i. :icon_biggrin:

He will be missed.

DeletedUser

Sarcasm is noted, though I'm GUESSING knowing joey he didn't do anything besides stockpile nobles :icon_neutral:

Yay, it was thick enough to be noticed! I remember little joey all the way back from his =:W:= days in 2009... :'(

DeletedUser79753

Yay, it was thick enough to be noticed! I remember little joey all the way back from his =:W:= days in 2009... :'(

naw that was a different Joe, Joey isn't the original player of the account its just coincidence they have the same name :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

naw that was a different Joe, Joey isn't the original player of the account its just coincidence they have the same name :icon_wink:

Oh that explains a lot. Was wondering why he went from ally to jackass in like a month when he joined into EVO, lol

DeletedUser

but both were called joe-joey

joe was a great guy,meet him when i left sneeze after the great tribe the orphans appeared,i joined winterhart with allaction fun times was had there taking on bdm, by the way is there any former bdm guys still left in this world

DeletedUser

Before you display your ignorance, you should maybe take some time to learn the facts. I am not the original Joelandon, I was asked to take the account after he moved to the lorenzo account. So please stop making some false accusations. I was lazy, I played 5 other worlds, however I still managed to be ahead of you (embarrasing, I barely logged into this world)

So yeah, GL in this game. Stop making yourself look like a better player than you are, 40 second trains jeezus. Typical RoW player, you claim the old Joe to be bad when firerocktw sends him nukes without rams. Yeah, you guys are pretty pro.

DeletedUser

Before you display your ignorance, you should maybe take some time to learn the facts. I am not the original Joelandon, I was asked to take the account after he moved to the lorenzo account. So please stop making some false accusations. I was lazy, I played 5 other worlds, however I still managed to be ahead of you (embarrasing, I barely logged into this world)

So yeah, GL in this game. Stop making yourself look like a better player than you are, 40 second trains jeezus. Typical RoW player, you claim the old Joe to be bad when firerocktw sends him nukes without rams. Yeah, you guys are pretty pro.

Don't hate because you were an inactive nobling barb muncher, that didn't even have a third of my ODA. Before I took a 2 month break I was ahead of your account in every aspect, not to mention you inherited the account from someone else that had already done most of the work.

You're a nobody kiddie, go enjoy your real life for a month before you come back.

DeletedUser

Don't hate because you were an inactive nobling barb muncher, that didn't even have a third of my ODA. Before I took a 2 month break I was ahead of your account in every aspect, not to mention you inherited the account from someone else that had already done most of the work.

You're a nobody kiddie, go enjoy your real life for a month before you come back.

A barb muncher? Hahahaha, again I wasn't the real owner, I see you going weeks with donuts as rising points, idiot. Im a nobody? Right. Im a ton more known than you. Rank 1 on UK3, top 5 on W50 solo, top 2 W47, top 5 german W63, yeah im a nobody. lets head your successes? 40 second trains? Mwuahahahah. I love bad people. Annor, your terrible at this game. I log in once every 2 days in this account, im still like what 600k points ahead of you and you were ahead of me when i took the account over? Hmm. What does that say about you? It says you suck. Not to mention your 40 second trains not even backing it up. I think we can all agree that your crap at this game. The sad part is that i barely logged into this world, I really didn't play it, only to shut idiots up on the forums like you. Hence why i didn't even have this world on my sig. This is your only world and you cant keep up with someone who logs in once every 2 days. Also funny how you call me a barb muncher when i log in once send attacks and cap 5 sexy vils in my area without even coordinating since I didn't play this world. Its still funny how you compare yourself to my acc when like i didn't even try yet im ahead of you. Please, just stop with the hating. Its okay annor, it really is. Accept your a crap player, because you are and your not known. Who do you have on your skype contacts? I have all the greats, not to mention I was supposed to play in a premade with them. Trust me Annor, I recommend being quiet before getting owned again, unless you want round 2 because this is ridiculous, im getting told im bad from a dude rank 100 and sends 40 second trains, even im ahead and i logged in once every two days. Them thinks hes a god and is amazing because he can call someone 100x better than him bad.

I love PnP, the day Evo go to war with RAIN if they ever do im taking an account back in EVO and i promise it will be my only world, just to destroy you. Talk smack without even backing it up, pathetic.