I declare...Fighting!

DeletedUser78416

It came to me all of a sudden, one day. I was sitting here, in front of my computer...just as any other day. I thought to myself, "Self...this isn't much fun anymore." I sat back to take a good hard look at what I was doing and if I wanted to continue doing it. Then I had an epiphony! Since the fun had been draining away for some time, why not go to the root of the problem. I needed to get the fun back, simple as that.

So, with that said, I hereby wish to tell a story. A story about how I attempt to bring the fun back for me in this game:

It started with a man.

mummy9.jpg

A coward of a man. A man not worthy of being on the same playing field as many others. This man has many faces. The above is the cowardly face. The face that says anything at any moment that will get him out of trouble. The face that takes himself out of harms way, despite the consequences of others.

Then, there is that same man, who is not only a coward, but is a spiteful snitch.

ephialtes.jpg

That man, full of spite, cares nothing of the becomings of his allies and tribemates.

This is all that has become of this man.

Hiding-In-Holes-For-Dummies-934.jpg

But alas, I digress. Our story must go on.

From this man and his actions, I can conceive no other means to an end but to fight this man. I do not use the term war, not only because the nature of this assault will be casual, but all of us here at B~N~H find the term a bit overused. :lol:

This man claims he is a warrior.

mel-gibson-braveheart-photograph-c101019223.jpg

He claims he can hold his own.

321974-massive_army_rook_super.jpg

...with his massive nephilim to back him up...

However, he has already stirred my pot a bit too much for my liking. That, as they say, was not the final straw.
I do not need my pot stirred to do what I am going to do. However, I disprove of your lack of action and comments and such will demonstrate below of what will come of this.

heath_herring_kiss.gif

You taunt and tease and sit back behind your invisible wall of security.

and I implore you to fight back.

Braveheart.gif

So with the knowledge of the above, ENDEMONADIA, you have until July 21st to surrender your account and its villages by deleting.

article-1116243-00712F5B00000258-99_468x709.jpg

or if you refuse

122890.jpg

on the 'morrow of July 21st, you shall receive your purification.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL!!

good dec gammy, with every argument theres always a line to cross from talking/shouting to hitting and it looks like one of you finally crossed it. good luck lol

DeletedUser58923

waaaaaaaaaar.

sorry...forgot you at bnh dun like that..

fiiiiiiiiiiiight

will be 2 hoots and a sock full of yowza watchin

Kevin

DeletedUser78416

LOL!!

good dec gammy, with every argument theres always a line to cross from talking/shouting to hitting and it looks like one of you finally crossed it. good luck lol

Nah, nothing like that really. I mean, I dislike him, but only in a game persona sense. He may be cool in real life, who knows.

I've already made it clear in the past of why I don't approve of him and his ways. One of the initial reasons I took this account in the first place was to fight Dust. If C² hadn't declared on =HRV=, Ende wouldn't be here right now.

So, I bit my tongue (well, not really) and held back my attacks. Not anymore though. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well this is interesting. Excuse me while I go make some popcorn. Would anybody else like some?

Good luck Gammy, good luck Ende. I think we'll soon see if those who are "Always Faithful" will defend their tribemate, or if they will defend their long lost stepbrother.

DeletedUser78416

Well this is interesting. Excuse me while I go make some popcorn. Would anybody else like some?

Good luck Gammy, good luck Ende. I think we'll soon see if those who are "Always Faithful" will defend their tribemate, or if they will defend their long lost stepbrother.

I would actually prefer everyone to stay out of this. I know that isn't going to happen, but we here at B~N~H plan to fight this battle solely on our own. I expect Ende to rally whats left of Sunny, makes it a bit more even village count wise.

and am I the stepbrother in that scenario? because that is pretty funny if I say so myself! :lol:

I wouldn't ever attack a former tribemate that has done me no wrong. Ende has never been a part of =HRV=, LSHRV or SF. I do not consider him a tribemate or former tribemate.

DeletedUser

CBK, watch out, hes coming for you next. Then you Flipman, then pwman, then anyone else from Dust/Sunny

Whats the real point gammy? I hope this was meant to be a joke and everything. Because you shouldnt be fighting eachother, you should be fighting the enemy. And since you made this public, C2 are going to sit back, relax, and then get the nukes and nobles out to noble you whilst your all tied up with ende. Its also going to make ALOT of support be pulled from the SF front lines. All of endes, and probably all of yours. I dont think that you think before you act.

MichielK

all of us here at B~N~H find the term a bit overused. :lol:

That's my favorite part. Too bad you misspelled "epiphany" though :icon_wink: Overall a pretty good declaration, albeit a bit heavy-handed. Then again, it was already clear to all of us that you and Ende dislike eachother (in-game, at least), and this declaration fits in that pattern.

An important factor here will be the role of SF; both Gammy and Ende have their supporters there. Since Gammy has had time to think about and plan this, did he ensure the aid of the hot air squad? Will the former Sunny players sit idly back while yet another of their own is destroyed? Somehow, I doubt that this will stay a one-on-one fight for very long.

Overall, this is a pretty interesting development. Both Ende and Gammy are controversial figures on the W16 forums and in the world itself, which was at least partially caused by the comments they've made about eachother. Finding out which one of them actually has the skill and activity to back their comments up should be fun :)

DeletedUser

I think the point is no one will defend either. It will be one on one.

SF, Plight and Co will continue their war against C2 i'm afraid to say :)

DeletedUser

Dude, I told you to tell me before you announced it :|

Very nice declare bro. Good luck, and good luck to Ende :D

CBK, watch out, hes coming for you next. Then you Flipman, then pwman, then anyone else from Dust/Sunny

EDIT: Forgot my reply to this. Don`t be ridiculous Alex. That`s not going to happen.

DeletedUser

SF, Plight and Co will continue their war against C2 i'm afraid to say :)

For some reason i find that impossible. The only person/tribe this will benefit is C2. This is not how you win a war guys!

DeletedUser

I would actually prefer everyone to stay out of this. I know that isn't going to happen, but we here at B~N~H plan to fight this battle solely on our own. I expect Ende to rally whats left of Sunny, makes it a bit more even village count wise.

and am I the stepbrother in that scenario? because that is pretty funny if I say so myself! :lol:

I wouldn't ever attack a former tribemate that has done me no wrong. Ende has never been a part of =HRV=, LSHRV or SF. I do not consider him a tribemate or former tribemate.
Yes, you are the stepbrother. :) Good PnP by the way, I enjoyed it.

Realistically though, I think it's improbable that this will stay 1v1.

DeletedUser

Let me officially declare C²'s neutrality in this fight.

Also, all W16 politics aside, its good to see people having fun at this game. Remember, at the end of the day its just a game.

DeletedUser

no, it wont stay 1v1. I just hope everyone picks the right side.

MichielK

No offense, but isn't that a bit naive? Gammy has a strong following, and that's at least partially because of his public criticism of Ende. Judging by Kingdom's post, he already knew about this before it become public. Alex' post probably voices what quite a few of Ende's former tribemates are thinking right now. To think that neither of them would at the very least ensure (or receive without asking) defensive support from their friends seems unlikely.

You could be right...but I wouldn't like to give odds on it staying a one-on-one fight for long.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If Ende brings in help. Gammy will be recieving help. Not a statement of SF. My statement..

DeletedUser

If Ende brings in help. Gammy will be recieving help. Not a statement of SF. My statement..

So, you would betray your former leader, who gave you an account, brought you up in world 16, protected you and let you join Dust. Then you would support gammy, who you have a laugh with in the forums. wow. I used to like you.

Also, if no-one from Dust/Sunny supports ende, then i dont see the point of probably about a year or at least 6 months of him being your tribe leader, giving you advice, using his time for you and giving you support. If i still had my account, i would be supporting ende with whatever i could, and attacking gammy with whatever i could.

DeletedUser

Well I'll be, an entertaining post by Gammy. And not only that but it has pictures! :icon_biggrin:

Only criticism was too many Braveheart pictures/clips. Mix up your sources or stick with a constant theme throughout.

Shadow, I like caramel on my popcorn.

DeletedUser

Only criticism was too many Braveheart pictures/clips. Mix up your sources or stick with a constant theme throughout.

LOL! Thats exactly what we were saying on our forums :p Too many braveheart pics :lol: