News from the Darkside

DeletedUser

It seem world 36 forum(news from the daark side thread) has been quietly now a days. I missed the insult to [V] players

RagePBJ

It seem world 36 forum(news from the daark side thread) has been quietly now a days. I missed the insult to [V] players
When the only one talking on your side is Lanky, who is unable to come up with any sort of comprehensive debate, what else are you going to say? We'll let the stats continue to speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

I hatez [V] they is mean to me. Imma tell you all that we all plan to mass delete in exactly 16 days 4 hours 54 minutes...

Barb fest on the way, you guys will like that.

DeletedUser

When the only one talking on your side is Lanky, who is unable to come up with any sort of comprehensive debate, what else are you going to say? We'll let the stats continue to speak for themselves.

I'll tell you what,

I'll carry on [V]'s side of the argument.

But in the mean-time.

You can enjoy yourself by looking in the mirror, and see that amazing TW player looking straight back at you.

That'll keep you occupied for a large amount of time.

RagePBJ

Is that your comeback to everything? If you have nothing to add, why start throwing insults and saying we are egotistical? These are the forums. Tribes argue back and forth about who is better all the time. If you can't deal with that, then you're in the wrong place.

DeletedUser

And we just so happen to be better at the arguing than the rest of the posters here.

DeletedUser

I hatez [V] they is mean to me. Imma tell you all that we all plan to mass delete in exactly 16 days 4 hours 54 minutes...

Barb fest on the way, you guys will like that.

Numpt will

080508-145031-238007.jpg

DeletedUser

I wonder what would happen if we let this place become the Dvader bum fest some people are dreaming of :icon_rolleyes:

Well, it would be a much better place, kind of like it is now that you're banned.

Numpt will

Save us time and do it for us.

I'll tell you what,

I'll carry on [V]'s side of the argument.

Can't argue with the quality of the [V] members attacking abilities. It's all pure gold!

[spoil]
mikeysincomings.png

Two 30 second 5 noble trains in 3 hours of each other, on the same village. To snipe them with nukes to allow him to over noble himself or not, that is the question. The dilemmas of a modern Tribal Wars player perplex even the greatest of minds.

And before anyone says they are fake trains, blah blah blah...

skypeclaimlistthingy.png
[/spoil]
But in the mean-time.

You can enjoy yourself by looking in the mirror, and see that amazing TW player looking straight back at you.

That'll keep you occupied for a large amount of time.

Just like it does every morning when I walk into the bathroom. But really, there is no need as I just look at the [V] incomings to realize that.

Hanz3l

WTH... Someone sending intel over skype. What kind of world is this? What kind of selfish no good low life of a player would send such material to an enemy!?

Oh wait the ones knowing where the winning team is thats who :p

DeletedUser

with such large gaps, i would prenoble so the 1st noble takes, then time a nuke to land right after each noble, and one to land right after his last.

would be nice to see it cost someone 8 nobles to my 1. then again, said players packets cost for those 8 are probably still lower then it costs for me to make 1