BMR plans......

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, Walt gave me the weekend off! Thanks for that!

@ Walt, if that's the tactics you need to use, then help yourself! Or come and find me and we will have a one on one!

I speak for =RES= when I say, we do not play by those methods, we will play as the game was intended. Troops vs troops!

Funny that, I just got a warning for my village names, coincidence? :p

DeletedUser

The HE is in fact a SHE...why would she bother wasting her time pasting you something that obviously was only done to save closer members from being attacked by us immediately. You were not part of the leadership....so how would you know what your leaders in fact said or did not say? Why don't you ask them? As for asking Kriid...he quit (again) had nothing whatever to do with it.

She, my mistake. Wasting her time? It'd take a few seconds. You see, you contradicted her when you said that she wouldn't waste her time. She said she didn't have proof. Contradiction galore!

As for having a bad council....funny we are still around as a tribe. :lol:

Bad councils cause losing tribes, good councils cause winning tribes, terrible councils have no tribes...

The Great 1One1

Decided to check forums and this seemed like the only thread worth replying to. I feel the urge to say "lol".

Also, about Res. Yeah they gave a bit of help to the war, I won't flat-out deny it. But it was nowhere near what we were hoping for. From the sounds of it, they were always hoping that we, Storm, should tell them where, who and when to noble the enemy. They claim they were never an academy tribe, and I would back up those claims, but it seemed to me that they were more than happy to be treated like one, bar only a few.

DeletedUser

Decided to check forums and this seemed like the only thread worth replying to. I feel the urge to say "lol".

Also, about Res. Yeah they gave a bit of help to the war, I won't flat-out deny it. But it was nowhere near what we were hoping for. From the sounds of it, they were always hoping that we, Storm, should tell them where, who and when to noble the enemy. They claim they were never an academy tribe, and I would back up those claims, but it seemed to me that they were more than happy to be treated like one, bar only a few.

We were allies. We fought as well as we could at the time and defended without reservation those requests made by Storm (as much as we could). We were fighting from one side to another and I challenge anyone to keep the momentum and motivation going when you were sending attacks on a 7 day trip only to have to start again with that attack. As for "who, where when" we were directed at K6 by Storm and obliged accordingly.

We were never an academy tribe nor one of Storm's many "Pet" tribes. Wholly independent with an absolute belief in the importance of supporting Storm's crusade (certainly not one I would have chosen myself).

So to summarise, yes we could have done better, no we didn't meet the expectations of Storm, but we are still here which does kind of show some ability to hold our own.

I personally understand why RES are in the situation we are in and so does the tribe. We are not whining about it, we are getting on with it. Certainly don't expect many in the tribe to run and hit delete the first sign on incomings. That is what makes us who we are. You definitely will not see RES turning our backs to the enemy with our stations ready to be docked.

Good luck to all concerned and may the fight be as fair as it can be with Walt involved.

DeletedUser55663

I will test BMR's willingness to listen to that one guy.

DeletedUser

yes we could have done better, no we didn't meet the expectations of Storm, but we are still here which does kind of show some ability to hold our own.
To hold your own, or hide in a corner?

DeletedUser

Says guy from DLV. :icon_rolleyes:

[P.S.] My new sig rocks

To be fair, DLV doesn't hide, they just get their hide kicked every time they fight :icon_wink:.

But that's not the point. I think the fact that BMR is so much worse than anyone I've seen (though they may be tied with =RES=) is more important here.

DeletedUser

To be fair, DLV doesn't hide, they just get their hide kicked every time they fight :icon_wink:.

But that's not the point. I think the fact that BMR is so much worse than anyone I've seen (though they may be tied with =RES=) is more important here.

I'll take that... we've had our beatings for sure, but we arent still around just because of luck and chance. We dont have rim to run to KS:icon_wink:

The Great 1One1

We were allies. We fought as well as we could at the time and defended without reservation those requests made by Storm (as much as we could). We were fighting from one side to another and I challenge anyone to keep the momentum and motivation going when you were sending attacks on a 7 day trip only to have to start again with that attack. As for "who, where when" we were directed at K6 by Storm and obliged accordingly.

In the Storm vs Manic war, a lot of the northern players moved, and built great clusters on the Manic front.

We were never an academy tribe nor one of Storm's many "Pet" tribes. Wholly independent with an absolute belief in the importance of supporting Storm's crusade (certainly not one I would have chosen myself).

So what were your "independant" motives? Have 90% of your tribe remain on the backline nobling as many barbs/internals as possible?

So to summarise, yes we could have done better, no we didn't meet the expectations of Storm, but we are still here which does kind of show some ability to hold our own.

If Storm hadn't stepped in, BOOTY would've destroyed Res. Res were being humiliated by BMW, a 7-man tribe, and Wolves before Storm stepped in to help you all out.

I personally understand why RES are in the situation we are in and so does the tribe. We are not whining about it, we are getting on with it. Certainly don't expect many in the tribe to run and hit delete the first sign on incomings. That is what makes us who we are. You definitely will not see RES turning our backs to the enemy with our stations ready to be docked.

How many of your players have faced 1k incomings at any time? How many of your players have had to withstand that pressure, but everyday for months. A lot of the frontliners in the Deus & co vs Storm & co war can honestly say that they have faced that sort of pressure.

Good luck to all concerned and may the fight be as fair as it can be with Walt involved.

Yeah....Deus are the enemy, therefore they must cheat. I mean, how else could it be possible that you guys are losing?

DeletedUser

:
How many of your players have faced 1k incomings at any time? How many of your players have had to withstand that pressure, but everyday for months. A lot of the frontliners in the Deus & co vs Storm & co war can honestly say that they have faced that sort of pressure.

Dont u remember that to me :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

DeletedUser

If Storm hadn't stepped in, BOOTY would've destroyed Res. Res were being humiliated by BMW, a 7-man tribe, and Wolves before Storm stepped in to help you all out.

As for the BOOTY war that is wrong....it was agreed before the war even started it was set up. Perhaps if BOOTY had not wanted a merge we would of had a real war. It was all decided well before BOOTY even declared.

S²orm did not involve themselves in BMW at all. They agreed to stay out of it. Funny how you said we were humiliated when we were not all all. We succeeded in the end.

Some of our members certainly have, although not many :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

In the Storm vs Manic war, a lot of the northern players moved, and built great clusters on the Manic front.

So what were your "independant" motives? Have 90% of your tribe remain on the backline nobling as many barbs/internals as possible?

Yeah....Deus are the enemy, therefore they must cheat. I mean, how else could it be possible that you guys are losing?

Thank you for dissecting my post by every single point and sentence. I would have been more monosyllabic for you but I have just been warned by the mods for that!

Stop fluffing your chest and lets just get on with fighting! After all thats what I pay my premium to do!

As for you Krimar, learn to speak English! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thank you for dissecting my post by every single point and sentence. I would have been more monosyllabic for you but I have just been warned by the mods for that!

Stop fluffing your chest and lets just get on with fighting! After all thats what I pay my premium to do!

so..this post was like...... like.....admiting you cant counter is point?Hence why you choosed to use immature insult(as you done previously with Walt too..)

I see a deja vue....

Also,Krimar wrote something we was all able to understand,but you felt the need to insult him?why is that?a bit grumpy?

Dont you wish to insult me too for my bad english and grammar?

Go for It,I may enjoy it...I like it ''rought'' yanno..

For the fighting,take your head out of your own bum...I think you missed something...we are fighting,and everyone in RES that we hit seem to just run away or delete....You was fast to judge Storm defeat,but we fighted for almost a years before even seeing a sign of ''giving up'' your already showing alot of these sign..and this in the first 2 week of being targeted for real?

rofl...no wonder I found your help to be ''not enought'' when I notice the kind of skill your tribe showed since now.

*ya should teach your member that a 20 hours window coming from 100 hours for 2 claim aint something he/she could be succesfull with...

anyway.

''stole Wiz word'' War on!:icon_twisted:

@Sherry,your avoiding my answer honey?

The Great 1One1

As for the BOOTY war that is wrong....it was agreed before the war even started it was set up. Perhaps if BOOTY had not wanted a merge we would of had a real war. It was all decided well before BOOTY even declared.

Yes, I do know this. I worded my bit badly, which lead to your misinterpretation. I meant that if BOOTY and RES warred, there was only going to be one winner.

S²orm did not involve themselves in BMW at all. They agreed to stay out of it. Funny how you said we were humiliated when we were not all all. We succeeded in the end.

Storm stayed out of it at first but during that time, BMW were destroying you guys. Storm stepped in (I know, because I sometimes sat an account that was on the BMW front) and then the war turned back in your favour.

Some of our members certainly have, although not many :icon_wink:

Who on earth in Res would have received 1k incomings for a sustained period of time? I can think that maybe you and Astiak had a fair few incomings for a bit, but I seriously doubt that it would've been the case over a few months.

The Great 1One1

You know, it would've saved you time if you just said, "Yeah, I have nothing to say to that, really".

The Great 1One1

I'm pretty sure RES are heavily involved in this, so I think it does have some value to the thread.