Rx4U Announcement

DeletedUser

Greetings W39 Public.

I thank you for tuning in for this special report.

I would like to take a minute to read a prepared statement on behalf of Rx4U:

W39,

Since the inception of the world, its been more than eventful. Not just for Rx4U but for the public in general.

We have seen great players and tribes come and go. However Rx4U has not stumbled. At this late stage, as a tribe founded: 02nd July 2009 - 07:00, Rx4U has tasted every success possible.

Rx4U has risen from the unknown, to the top 10, where we have decimated any tribe who has thus far opposed us.

As we all know, w39 has seen us revel in our deserved glory. We have earned our respect.

Of late, w39 has begun to suffer from common ailments. Inactivity and inevitable attrition has begun to affect most of the powerful w39 tribes.

As yet, Rx4U isn't suffering, but we aim to tackle this potential problem head on like a true leader in our field.

Therefore the great minds of Rx4U plan to hold a meeting on Thursday 29th July, 2010 at 22:30 ST. This meeting will be broadcast LIVE on the forums. Obviously, due to the technology at hand, the meeting substance will not hit the forum in a single live feed but rather in instalments. At the conclusion of said meeting, Rx4U will make a large announcement pertaining to our future to you all.

We hope to see you all join us here at that time.

It's been a pleasure,
Rx4U Hierarchy
That is all. Thank you all. Sorry but due to the nature of the announcement, I can not answer any questions or comment on any queries.

Good day.

newsbar10fps2.gif

DeletedUser

:lol:

Looks like Rx4U has finally had enough of the merges&hugging.
Tribe-wide deletion? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Me likey :)

As an impartial member of W39 community, I would like to offer being the reporter at the meeting :)

DeletedUser

So... here's what's going down:

[spoil]Rx4U and NOB!! are merging. Those not fortunate to make the cut will form T.D.E3[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shame, I'm working at the time, although Noffish seems to have already leaked the subject of discussion.

DeletedUser

Rx4U are becoming Prowl's acad?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gruenhagen

RX4U where just acting as one push account for cerb and well now gift all there villas to him.

DeletedUser

[10:31:22 PM] Undead Billy Mays: go spam the W39 rx thread

*SPAMS*

Erm... seriously though guys, Rx4U's gonna announce a merge with AGGRO, so they can take out Prowl. Sorry Sean.

DeletedUser

Well me and my friends/ tribe are taking out prowl somewhat. Is very evenly matched. Basically it's going nowhere. We could use all the help we can get. But whatever happens happens. If they join AGGRO, then I will have sine new friends :p if they join NOB!! In quitting and going to cry my eyes out of the victory they will have lol (jk)

velibor

I believe rx4u will declare on everyone and practically attempt to overtake the world german style

DeletedUser

All the speculation on here makes me laugh. Haha Great to see that Rx4U has not lost it's touch in creating suspense and worry. All you have to do is look at their history to get an inkling of what they will NOT do. ;)

DeletedUser

All the speculation on here makes me laugh. Haha Great to see that Rx4U has not lost it's touch in creating suspense and worry. All you have to do is look at their history to get an inkling of what they will NOT do. ;)

As far as I can tell, it's been spam and jokes? I'm not entirely sure where you got suspense and worry from. There's three tribes left on the world (relevant tribes), of those, the other two are both cockier than Rx4U is, so they're pre-occupied not caring.