Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

I loved reading this, i want to say thanks for the entertainment Mr Blonde and Faaaaark you are both great characters and players and if i could go back to the start of world 12 and do it all again i would in exactly the same way, so many great characters unlike on any other world, Brad it was great fighting against you and alongside you....maybe we will get the chance again one day.
Much respect to you Brad and you Shane.

Prey

joshuasadler000

Brad is there any reason for you to come back? The world is about to close, there is no talk and you already said goodbye. Your just coming back to start trouble...

DeletedUser

I see my name on the title of this thread, not yours. If I want to say hi to old friends who are wishing me their farewells, then you will have to put up with me. I've been banned for more than 6 weeks and a lot has been said in that time and I will reply when I get time later this week. Furthermore, I don't see your name as the forum mod in this world, so shut it.

If you had your own specific thread and people are commenting about you while you are banned, when you returned I would never tell you to stop posting. So until you have that elusive thread, yup... that's right... shut it.

joshuasadler000

I see my name on the title of this thread, not yours. If I want to say hi to old friends who are wishing me their farewells, then you will have to put up with me. I've been banned for more than 6 weeks and a lot has been said in that time and I will reply when I get time later this week. Furthermore, I don't see your name as the forum mod in this world, so shut it.

If you had your own specific thread and people are commenting about you while you are banned, when you returned I would never tell you to stop posting. So until you have that elusive thread, yup... that's right... shut it.

I am entitled to share my opinion here. The title isn't (faaaaark & friends only)
If you came back to say hello to old friends then who am I to judge? Every time you enter the forum trouble seems to occur all around you and me/others is sick of it. Sander is sick of you and he doesn't want to talk to you any more, for his sake I hope he doesn't look on forums any time soon. Why can you not be mature enough and stop insulting everyone that doesn't share the same opinions as you?

DeletedUser

Brad is there any reason for you to come back? The world is about to close, there is no talk and you already said goodbye. Your just coming back to start trouble...

Brad is more a part of DNY than you will ever be little man and world 12 is very much where it is and how it is because of him, keep up that talk and there will be internal strife in DNY very soon and the end of your road in DNY will end befor October thats for sure. :icon_evil: give me a reason to upload these spare premium points i have please and keep talking.

joshuasadler000

Brad is more a part of DNY than you will ever be little man and world 12 is very much where it is and how it is because of him, keep up that talk and there will be internal strife in DNY very soon and the end of your road in DNY will end befor October thats for sure. :icon_evil: give me a reason to upload these spare premium points i have please and keep talking.

Everyone has there opinion about faaaark, some good others not so good. It is true he has been a bigger part in dny then i have for good and bad reasons. What I have seen from him has not been so great. If you wish to fight me for simply sharing my opinion then so be it.

DeletedUser

Everyone has there opinion about faaaark, some good others not so good. It is true he has been a bigger part in dny then i have for good and bad reasons. What I have seen from him has not been so great. If you wish to fight me for simply sharing my opinion then so be it.

No one was asking for your opinion on faaaaark, but you are welcome to post it, however dont expect to not create enemies of his friends if you go about it the wrong way. Mr Blonde often posted negative things about faaaaark however i have no problem with his opinions ? what do you think was the difference ?

Faaaaark did not come here to bash or insult anyone or search for a fight from what i can see, all i have seen from him is a well written defence of DNY and a greeting to friends who posted in his thread while he was banned. So how does that constitute immature insults and a blatant " you are not welcome here?" from you? is that how your voice your opinion. If you want to voice it go about it in the right way , start a thread for all the reasons you dislike him call him out and let him defend himself, im sure all of us bystanders would love a re-run of faaaaark vs mr blonde.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshuasadler000

No one was asking for your opinion on faaaaark, but you are welcome to post it, however dont expect to not create enemies of his friends if you go about it the wrong way. Mr Blonde often posted negative things about faaaaark however i have no problem with his opinions ? what do you think was the difference ?

He did not come here to bash or insult anyone or search for a fight from what i can see, all i have seen from him is a well written defence of DNY and a greeting to friends who posted in his thread while he was banned. So how does that constitute immature insults and a blatant " you are not welcome here?" from you? is that how your voice your opinion. If you want to voice it go about it in the right way , start a thread for all the reasons you dislike him call him out and let him defend himself, im sure all of us bystanders would love a re-run of faaaaark vs mr blonde.

If faaaark didn't come here to start/cause trouble then I have no complaints as stated in my first post. I meant he wasn't welcome here if he came back just to continue fights. There is no reason to call him out, we have spoken about it before and I will not do it again unless forced and if I didn't want trouble caused/continued that faaaark was involved into begin with why would i call him out on forums and start more?
not all the bystanders would love to see another faaaaark vs Mr.B again and I am one of them. I also know Mr.B doesn't want it.

DeletedUser

If faaaark didn't come here to start/cause trouble then I have no complaints as stated in my first post. I meant he wasn't welcome here if he came back just to continue fights. There is no reason to call him out, we have spoken about it before and I will not do it again unless forced and if I didn't want trouble caused/continued that faaaark was involved into begin with why would i call him out on forums and start more?
not all the bystanders would love to see another faaaaark vs Mr.B again and I am one of them. I also know Mr.B doesn't want it.
Wrong little man. Seeing that you decided to become the W12 forum policeman, I may just find a reason to start on you. As I said, I have been banned for more than 6 weeks because of this exact thread. For no reason, you chose to step up and tell me to leave. People have flamed me for weeks and I have sat here patiently and when I am finally able to post, I said nothing more than "I'm back"... no flames, no unruly posts, but you took it upon yourself to be the forum policeman. Well done little man.

Now please tell me who started this session? Me saying hello, or you sticking your nose in where it is not needed or wanted??

joshuasadler000

Now now boys... please stop fighting over little ole me...

Actually, it's kinda sexy...

Wrong little man. Seeing that you decided to become the W12 forum policeman, I may just find a reason to start on you. As I said, I have been banned for more than 6 weeks because of this exact thread. For no reason, you chose to step up and tell me to leave. People have flamed me for weeks and I have sat here patiently and when I am finally able to post, I said nothing more than "I'm back"... no flames, no unruly posts, but you took it upon yourself to be the forum policeman. Well done little man.

Now please tell me who started this session? Me saying hello, or you sticking your nose in where it is not needed or wanted??

(sorry missed this edit)
If you were banned from this exact thread maybe it is a warning not to get caught up in it again? You have your right to stick up for yourself but what will that bring? If you were more mature you would be able to forget about it. your friends are loyal to you (The Cracker for example) you are proud of yourself and believe in what you have done is good. If others think differently so what? you have stuck up for yourself and that caused you to be banned. In the past every time you have entered the forums trouble has erupted so i have every right in thinking your intentions are bad. With you being flamed while you were gone gives me more reason to believe this. I am not saying you are not welcome, I am saying I hope you do not continue the past discussions and move on.

DeletedUser

You wouldn't even know why I was banned so stay out of it little man. You posted here after I said nothing more than "Hi... I'm back" and you took it upon yourself to tell me to leave. Who the hell gave you that right??

Enough of your insipid drool. You are nothing more than a two faced person that says one thing to someone and then runs off and posts it all over the externals and most importantly, you take it out of context. Now please consider why I never recruited you. You've already ridden on enough coat tails in this world.

Run along little man while the original DNY people defend DNY's name in the other thread.

joshuasadler000

You stated you were banned from this thread, what did you do wrong I cannot say for sure but I do know you don't get banned for no reason. I am sorry if you miss understood what I said/meant I have explained it to you and if you still do not understand that's not my problem. I may not be an original but I love DNY just as much as you do and I get along with a lot of the originals. I am not stopping you from defending DNY's name and I never will

DeletedUser

You stated you were banned from this thread, what did you do wrong I cannot say for sure but I do know you don't get banned for no reason. I am sorry if you miss understood what I said/meant I have explained it to you and if you still do not understand that's not my problem. I may not be an original but I love DNY just as much as you do and I get along with a lot of the originals. I am not stopping you from defending DNY's name and I never will

Discussing bans is against the rules. :icon_biggrin: **waves at Aelitafan please undelete my posts now, i have been a good boy :icon_redface:

joshuasadler000

Isn't it funny how you bring it up when I say about it but not when faaaaark did?

someone a bit one eyed?

DeletedUser

Isn't it funny how you bring it up when I say about it but not when faaaaark did?

someone a bit one eyed?

You were asking for details on the ban, that is against the rules. Brad indicated he was banned, that is not against the rules.

joshuasadler000

I wasn't asking if I did I would of had a question mark at the end of what did you do wrong. I was explaning that I don't know what he got banned for.

DeletedUser

hey faaaaark, welcome back to the forums. It appears your presense will liven up these forums again. :lol:

DeletedUser

hey faaaaark, welcome back to the forums. It appears your presense will liven up these forums again. :lol:
Ahhh crap... now I have to see your name in Red type. Why did you go and do something stupid like that??

And why so formal? My name is Brad.... to you.