Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

I wasn't asking if I did I would of had a question mark at the end of what did you do wrong. I was explaning that I don't know what he got banned for.

Starting a statement with what, when, who, why or how is considered a question even if you lack the grammar or memory to add a question mark. And even if it is rhetorical.

If you wanted to structure the sentence correctly and eliminate the thought of it being a question the sentence would of been "i dont know what you did wrong but.." and not "what did you do wrong"

(my appeal for no infraction to the mods - i am aware that commenting on someones grammar or punctuation is against the rules, however it is directly relevant to the plausibility of his comments being uneducated and ridiculously stupid, i hope it will be overlooked)

Last edited by a moderator:

joshuasadler000

I never asked what did he get banned for(even tho you think I did), I never asked when or by who and I didn't ask how.

DeletedUser

You stated you were banned from this thread, what did you do wrong I cannot say for sure but I do know you don't get banned for no reason.

To me this bolded part can be interpreted in many ways and the main one would be a question attempting to unravel why he was banned, and hence on the public forums to me is an infractable offense and why i quoted you and not brad. Add a comma and it makes your sentence a little more understandable from your perspective,(which should of been written "what you did wrong, i cannot say for sure") however add a full stop and it changes it once again, add nothing and it is a sentence with a question in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshuasadler000

Thank you for the English lesson and I will remember it. My English isn't always 100% at 2:30 in the morning.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the English lesson and I will remember it. My English isn't always 100% at 2:30 in the morning.

Anytime, as you can see , i do not have one eye, but in fact i have three.

**Bends over to show you the third :icon_eek:

joshuasadler000

Anytime, as you can see , i do not have one eye, but in fact i have three.

**Bends over to show you the third :icon_eek:

i guess you have more than 1!

The 3rd ones kinda disgusting, it brings on another question. Do you wipe? :icon_wink: