Forgotten War ?

DeletedUser

LOL, Forgotton war............ Hmmm who are exile again :) I remember giving a villages to a guy called Derek once..... :) Aplayer called Jaffe who was as stubben as hell. But wars I forget these days, no one stays on track anymore.

Anyway it's been good chaps, I ave no idea how this is gonna end can mer all merge and create on super Tribe to let the world start again, lol............................

l1si4ka

LOL, Forgotton war............ Hmmm who are exile again :) I remember giving a villages to a guy called Derek once..... :) Aplayer called Jaffe who was as stubben as hell. But wars I forget these days, no one stays on track anymore.

Anyway it's been good chaps, I ave no idea how this is gonna end can mer all merge and create on super Tribe to let the world start again, lol............................

Umm.... Wasn't that suppose to be TATS????:icon_wink:

jaffe25

All for that. We need a new Kool aide man. The old one ran out of juice. Going to end up 3 or 4 tribes with 20-30(being generous) active members in them.

DeletedUser

Can we all admit that tH is NOT tH anymore and that they should change their name. None of the core tH players are still active or playing...so yes not tH. Thank you..thats my 2 cents in this topic.

DeletedUser

And those "2 cents" have been put in every topic where tH comes up RedHunter, for some reason I don't think it's changing anything. Anyways children, just your fav mod popping in to remind you to play nicely and stay on track. Much <3

DeletedUser

Just as this war looks like been forgotten, I thought I should post some stats. Since I check Axes stats every living minute of my life anyway. :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 203
Difference: 195

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,748
Side 2: 1,872,848
Difference: 1,799,100

chart

Now that the buffet on Nelaime has stopped, is the inactivity of Axe cathcing up with them?
With some old tH players returning, and what I suspect are new account olders it shall be interesting to see if tH can maintain it.
Maybe some of the Axe players need a wake up call as well???

Last edited by a moderator:

xannash

Just as this war looks like been forgotten, I thought I should post some stats. Since I check Axes stats every living minute of my life anyway. :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 203
Difference: 195

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,748
Side 2: 1,872,848
Difference: 1,799,100

chart

Now that the buffet on Nelaime has stopped, is the inactivity of Axe cathcing up with them?
With some old tH players returning, and what I suspect are new account olders it shall be interesting to see if tH can maintain it.
Maybe some of the Axe players need a wake up call as well???

Leave us alone...we are inactive duh...

DeletedUser

haven't you learned your lesson? we don't plan on merging...now go away

well given Axe has already asked to merge with DAD, then I assumed you hadnt learnt your lesson. dont worry your not the only one to ask though :icon_wink:

xannash

well given Axe has already asked to merge with DAD, then I assumed you hadnt learnt your lesson. dont worry your not the only one to ask though :icon_wink:

I don't believe you are correct in your assumption sir...but then again maybe I'm just planning on playing by myself....

DeletedUser

my source has a 96.5% accuracy rating, so id say yes. Its true :)

They werent the only ones though, so dont beat on them too much :icon_wink:

I think your source has been on the "sauce" too much! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Did you hack my account?
Was it you who nobled those player villages when all I want is my grey barbs?
Did you read my mails?
Did you pretend to be me and write nice things to people? (I would never do that!)

God dammit I need to change my password again....

Note to self: get a flashy signature thingy-de-bob as well!

DeletedUser

I have not heard of this myself either tbh. So doubt tis true...

Also, some of those stats are from me :D I was kind of away for last 2 days in a time i prob should not have been D:

DeletedUser

i had an opinion here...
AXE who got 20 members atm..
DAD who got 14 members atm...
and tH who got 28 members atm..

20+14+28=62 total members...

if you kick to 2 inactives then it goes to 60 members within a tribe...

if these three small but strong tribes merge together...then they'll become a super tribe...
which leaves us into 4 superpower tribes dominating the World...
if we relate it into the reality based in WW2...
Exile would be US since they are in the West..
!WAR! would be Russia since they are in the North..
DA would be Japan since they are in the East (Assuming that they succeed to dominate Asia)...
and this combine tribe which composes of AXE tH & DAD would be Germany (Assuming that they succeed to dominate Europe)..

oh well...this is just a wild imagination of mine...
btw...never thought that W12 would beat us in Ending their would first than us even though our speed is faster than them...