Pure attack Theory

DeletedUser90886

I've been thinking about this a lot, and taking in your comments. I have thought of a build that will be short in time and heavy in attack.

So here it is.

20450 population
586640 Attack Power
446940 Defense Power
199295 Calvary defense
413665 Archer Defense

5 Swords
7000 Axes
5 Archers
20 Scouts
1800 HC
300 MA
220 Rams

14.6 days to make

Compared to a general nuke.

680440 Attack Power

Attack Power lost- 93,800

7600 Axes
20 Scouts
2600 LC
300 MA
220 Rams
20 Catapults

Compared with general defense.

158060 Defense Lost
33060 C. Defense Lost
86335 A. Defense Lost

5000 Spears
2000 Archers
10 Scouts
2000 HC
300 Cats
25 Rams

605000 Defense
480000 Cavalry Defense
500000 Archer Defense

So you have plenty of options to snipe, and you have a good attack power, and a good amount of defense.

If anyone can improve these builds feel free to post. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88101

The basic nuke and nobles aren't really a problem when your full O.
The bloody cats and noble tipped nukes however....

If your full O against a player who knows what hes doing you havn't got a chance in hell.

DeletedUser

You're not accounting the farming issues and disadvantages. Tis why with an off theory, you really just need to build sniping forces with all the farming tools out there.

DeletedUser90886

I'm sorry but farming issues? You mean like getting resources? Why does that effect a pure O theory. And the general disadvantage here is that there is huge lose in power and defense. But you gain functionality, and a relentless attack.

DeletedUser34483

This is a slow world... slow resources so farming is essential in an offence build... Plus dodging resources takes effort too.

Internal Server Error

If your full O against a player who knows what hes doing you havn't got a chance in hell.

Why? When being mass-catted, most players won't stack anyway. Simply because 2 nukes will clear a D village, and even if you're 100% D, you won't kill off all the nukes in a concentrated catting Op. In which case, theres not much difference. However, with full O, you can backtime a chunk of his nukes and kill them off. This will make your opponent think twice before attacking you again.

I'm sorry but farming issues? You mean like getting resources? Why does that effect a pure O theory. And the general disadvantage here is that there is huge lose in power and defense. But you gain functionality, and a relentless attack.

A HC-nuke is much more iron-heavy than an LC nuke. This makes your resources unbalanced, and due to the lack of iron, also slows down the build speed of your nuke.

DeletedUser90886

Actually the O nuke is .4 days faster than the general nuke. Plus someone who activly farms, and uses a res balancing script won't have a problem with the low iron. Plus I have seen a lot of people trading clay for Iron. So it would be perfect to give clay to iron.

Internal Server Error

Actually the O nuke is .4 days faster than the general nuke. Plus someone who activly farms, and uses a res balancing script won't have a problem with the low iron. Plus I have seen a lot of people trading clay for Iron. So it would be perfect to give clay to iron.

To be frank, I wouldn't ever use the LC-nuke you've specified. I'm much more inclined to go for faster building, let it die and re-make it faster again. So, in comparison to your nuke, the HC nuke is faster. In comparison to mine, its probably alot slower. I know on a speed 2 world, the HC nuke was 3-4 days slower than my general nuke. That, combined with the fact I was too lazy to farm at several million points and I rarely use markets means that the HC nuke wasn't a good option.

Now, I'm not saying everyone is like me. But if you get to a couple million, and you need to send hundreds of resources around just to keep up your recruitment; you're going to get bored of the HC nuke. So, people tend to stop, and this again slows down its build speed.

DeletedUser

By using HC primarily instead of LC.. you'll not farm as fast, or as many villages- especially early on in the world.

DeletedUser

i'm liking your work daz - wish there was more intelligence in some of the other opte ... um, the other posters.

Also this is to rednecks - you should reopen the top 20 thread simply because i am finding it very entertaining viewing the verbal sparring going on in amongst the analyses and i am sure others are as well. If you don't see that this very interesting thing is occurring, then i could only suggest read it again a little more slowly.

2/3 O 1/3 D always going for fastest build - is there any other way worth following if you have confidence in your skills?

If not, 100HC in all villas is probably essential and maintaining 2 nobles in each cluster is as well. A workshop bonus in each cluster filled with cats and a statue is probably all you need if you possess the full range of standard pro skills. A cluster for me is 8-12 villas i guess.

At the mo i have 170 villages and it takes about 6 minutes to do the entire resource reallocation. Since i do this once every few days, the time taken is negligible so that previous point is invalid. This is a reply to the same poster as the one who hasn't answered me yet in another thread. I'm taking it as a sign of weakness right now by the way.

If you do the cat thing and maintain around 100 in each O villa you do get somewhat weaker nukes but you can then deal with someone that cats you.

Backtiming long distances is something i would never do. It is too easy to stack against and it is clear that it is not a fake. If it is a fake little will be lost (some time) and there wont be many of them as who can be bothered to time a large number of fakes so they appear to be efficient backtimes. So i think that is a tactic never actually used beyond early game by the suggesting player, from whom i would like a reply on the other thread.

I like being 2/3 O for the farming and since i always go for fastest build i usually have 3000LC or more in each O villa. So for me at 100+ O villages of which half are full of troops all the time this means my farming capacity is very high, relative to most of the other suggestions below. Since available villages are not the problem at the moment, the more coins i can mint the better. full O would obviously farm even better.

DeletedUser90886

I was thinking of a build with 100 cats. But the loss in attack power is huge.

Internal Server Error

2/3 O 1/3 D always going for fastest build - is there any other way worth following if you have confidence in your skills?

If not, 100HC in all villas is probably essential and maintaining 2 nobles in each cluster is as well. A workshop bonus in each cluster filled with cats and a statue is probably all you need if you possess the full range of standard pro skills. A cluster for me is 8-12 villas i guess.

At the mo i have 170 villages and it takes about 6 minutes to do the entire resource reallocation. Since i do this once every few days, the time taken is negligible so that previous point is invalid. This is a reply to the same poster as the one who hasn't answered me yet in another thread. I'm taking it as a sign of weakness right now by the way.

If you do the cat thing and maintain around 100 in each O villa you do get somewhat weaker nukes but you can then deal with someone that cats you.

Backtiming long distances is something i would never do. It is too easy to stack against and it is clear that it is not a fake. If it is a fake little will be lost (some time) and there wont be many of them as who can be bothered to time a large number of fakes so they appear to be efficient backtimes. So i think that is a tactic never actually used beyond early game by the suggesting player, from whom i would like a reply on the other thread.

I like being 2/3 O for the farming and since i always go for fastest build i usually have 3000LC or more in each O villa. So for me at 100+ O villages of which half are full of troops all the time this means my farming capacity is very high, relative to most of the other suggestions below. Since available villages are not the problem at the moment, the more coins i can mint the better. full O would obviously farm even better.

The situation I was talking about was when I had over two times the amount of villages you had. Before I quit, it was 3 times the amount - which means 18 minutes spent on shuffling resources around if I spend the exact same amount of time you do. At the time that I decided an LC nuke was more beneficial was when I could barely get online for 30 minutes a day on weekdays - so why would I want to spend nearly two-thirds of that shuffling resources around? So no, not negligible. I also find your comment about weakness funny. First, there never would be a 1v1 challenge - you'd simply receive stacking. Second, whose to say I'm not back? :icon_wink:

Your opinion on the use of backtiming shows your limited knowledge. I know of players in the earlier worlds who even when they got to 1000's of villages, they still backtimed. Just because you can't do it, or won't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done. Also, you seem to think I'm implying to backtime over 100's of hours. I was actually referring to nukes that reach you within 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Also this is to rednecks - you should reopen the top 20 thread simply because i am finding it very entertaining viewing the verbal sparring going on in amongst the analyses and i am sure others are as well. If you don't see that this very interesting thing is occurring, then i could only suggest read it again a little more slowly.

Hit my PM box for stuff like this. I have had 1 other ask for it to be reopened and I am considering it. I am just a lazy mod that gets tired of warning folks for silly things like staying on topic and for insulting others. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The situation I was talking about was when I had over two times the amount of villages you had. Before I quit, it was 3 times the amount - which means 18 minutes spent on shuffling resources around if I spend the exact same amount of time you do. At the time that I decided an LC nuke was more beneficial was when I could barely get online for 30 minutes a day on weekdays - so why would I want to spend nearly two-thirds of that shuffling resources around? So no, not negligible. I also find your comment about weakness funny. First, there never would be a 1v1 challenge - you'd simply receive stacking. Second, whose to say I'm not back? :icon_wink:

Your opinion on the use of backtiming shows your limited knowledge. I know of players in the earlier worlds who even when they got to 1000's of villages, they still backtimed. Just because you can't do it, or won't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done. Also, you seem to think I'm implying to backtime over 100's of hours. I was actually referring to nukes that reach you within 24 hours.

ok sounds like you know some things but act like you know a lot more - backtime me over 24 hours and see you nuke land against 3 D villas, that is if i dont dodge you

as for the rest of your diatribe - well its crap really

- 1v1 challenge would be honoured;, for you to automatically assume it wouldnt merely indicates your own state of mind, not mine.
- assumptions - mark of a small mind - assume i have limited knowledge, assume i cant backtime, assume i would ask for help from the tribe - why assume? facts are more interesting surely.

-believe me you couldnt touch me and since it seems you are the davisly account holder it is aready proven you cant. you had your entire active membership attack me to help you three trains which followed 6 nukes each. What happened? 35 nukes and 20 noble dead in 24 hours and you took one village. Did you like the prenoble on that village and the recapture 1 second later? How many of your own nuke/nobles did you kill? I especially liked the fact you put those axe nukes in between your nobles. :) Sorry mate just not good enough.

In fact the only one in here that i can hear true pro ability talking is daz. Since we have a nice friendship with 1337 and since i rate them and their two Dukes highly, i think we will win this world once we control the entire easter hemisphere in about 9 months time.

Lets see your precious mania try and stop that

DeletedUser

ok sounds like you know some things but act like you know a lot more - backtime me over 24 hours and see you nuke land against 3 D villas, that is if i dont dodge you

He wouldn't backtime vs. one nuke. however.. if you attacked him with say.. 400 nukes while he had 1000 villages(all nukes) he could backtime them all, with 2 nukes to each if desired(wouldn't want to send the other 200 out as that would leave the acct vulnerable). Then you'd need 1200 def villages to defend using your strategy, good luck drumming up all that support when your tribe asks 'how many nobles do you have incoming?' and you have to reply 'none'.

DeletedUser

He wouldn't backtime vs. one nuke. however.. if you attacked him with say.. 400 nukes while he had 1000 villages(all nukes) he could backtime them all, with 2 nukes to each if desired(wouldn't want to send the other 200 out as that would leave the acct vulnerable). Then you'd need 1200 def villages to defend using your strategy, good luck drumming up all that support when your tribe asks 'how many nobles do you have incoming?' and you have to reply 'none'.

Ok fair, except,if our tribe was asked to stack against that sort of thing they would comply. The necessity would be known. If this couldnt happen then would just have to make sure his 400 nukes died from attacking 1 D villa and since mine wouldnt be completely wiped i would rebuild faster.

This game comes down to precision in timing combined with strategic thinking i believe. The former seems to me to end up being about who is more precise. If the backtimes werent precise enough they would be dodged. If the train isnt tight enough it will be sniped. If the sniping isnt precise enough the train wins. Since the bottom limit is 150ms surely any player worth their salt will work out how to feel inside a second in more and more detail. So in the end even 150ms becomes somewhat comfortable to deal with.

DeletedUser

Ok fair, except,if our tribe was asked to stack against that sort of thing they would comply. The necessity would be known. If this couldnt happen then would just have to make sure his 400 nukes died from attacking 1 D villa and since mine wouldnt be completely wiped i would rebuild faster.

The latter is far more likely as most tribes will not send 1200 def villages to aid someone that's not going to lose any villages when their defense is probably committed elsewhere already. And if it's not committed.. why hasn't this tribe with all that def and probably a lot of off not wiped out this pesky backtimer by now? o_O Even if you kill them, and have yours built first, stacking with 1-2 def villages in each is pure madness. You've now not only sacrificed most of your nukes, but a healthy portion of defense that won't be available when the other players nukes are rebuilt as well(also, from your example i'm assuming you view this as a ranged affair as 1200 def villages can take a bit of time to mobilize, even 800 can).

Internal Server Error

as for the rest of your diatribe - well its crap really

- 1v1 challenge would be honoured;, for you to automatically assume it wouldnt merely indicates your own state of mind, not mine.
- assumptions - mark of a small mind - assume i have limited knowledge, assume i cant backtime, assume i would ask for help from the tribe - why assume? facts are more interesting surely.

-believe me you couldnt touch me and since it seems you are the davisly account holder it is aready proven you cant. you had your entire active membership attack me to help you three trains which followed 6 nukes each. What happened? 35 nukes and 20 noble dead in 24 hours and you took one village. Did you like the prenoble on that village and the recapture 1 second later? How many of your own nuke/nobles did you kill? I especially liked the fact you put those axe nukes in between your nobles. :) Sorry mate just not good enough.

In fact the only one in here that i can hear true pro ability talking is daz. Since we have a nice friendship with 1337 and since i rate them and their two Dukes highly, i think we will win this world once we control the entire easter hemisphere in about 9 months time.

Lets see your precious mania try and stop that

Wow, I see your arrogance knows no bounds, and you simply call everything I say crap without saying why. Act like I know a lot more? This isn't a pissing contest, so I'm not going to bother. People who know me are well aware of what I know and what I don't. However, I'll re-iterate what I said earlier; just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. It's not my fault you're incapable of devising a strategy to make it work. Heck, Daz only mentioned the simplest one of simply doubling up.

The 1v1 challenge wouldn't be honoured. The amount of times that has been said to me that a person wanted a 1v1, and yet it turns out they had tribal support, is ridiculous. And I don't blame the tribal support, given that this is called TRIBALwars. Another thing; I never assumed you can't backtime. Incapability of reading might also signify a small mind, but unlike you, I have no need to resort to insults. So, best of luck with that.

Now, I already informed you I havn't been playing. You then proceed to ask me to come back, yet make a comment saying I launched all those attacks? I'll make this easy for you;

I wasn't playing the davisly account when those attacks were launched.

Understand? So saying I did this and I did that is nonsense, because I wasn't even at home for several weeks, let alone playing TW. I also love your bias - the only good "pro" is the one you're hugging. At least I can give respect to my enemies where it is due. You, on the other hand, seem intent on throwing insult after insult out.

I have nothing more to say to you. Your last post had nothing really to do with the purpose of the thread, and served more to insult my "small mind", my lack of ability and to further re-enforce you're undying love of 1337. Because of this, you can talk or say whatever you want as I won't be replying back.

Ciao.