Forgotten War ?

DeletedUser

W12...

One tribe has 96,000 villages, the next biggest tribe has 1,300 villages.......
I would love to know how that has happened!!

Just think that is what TATs I might have become ;-)

ps: they got that big by merging lots!!!

DeletedUser

i had an opinion here...
AXE who got 20 members atm..
DAD who got 14 members atm...
and tH who got 28 members atm..

20+14+28=62 total members...

if you kick to 2 inactives then it goes to 60 members within a tribe...

if these three small but strong tribes merge together...then they'll become a super tribe...
which leaves us into 4 superpower tribes dominating the World...
if we relate it into the reality based in WW2...
Exile would be US since they are in the West..
!WAR! would be Russia since they are in the North..
DA would be Japan since they are in the East (Assuming that they succeed to dominate Asia)...
and this combine tribe which composes of AXE tH & DAD would be Germany (Assuming that they succeed to dominate Europe)..

oh well...this is just a wild imagination of mine...
btw...never thought that W12 would beat us in Ending their would first than us even though our speed is faster than them...

well...tH wont merge with AXE.

DeletedUser

because there diplomat cant write a good mail *laughs at the memory of the nuby merge with us mail from tH*

aww i miss w15
*doesnt play anymore except log in to read internals and mails, someone else plays the account*

DeletedUser

i had an opinion here...
AXE who got 20 members atm..
DAD who got 14 members atm...
and tH who got 28 members atm..

20+14+28=62 total members...

Same problem with TATS, between them they are at war with every other tribe in the world. I doubt that group would be able to handle WAR, Exile and DA. Plus theres only about 4 members in Axe who do anything and a bunch in tH as well.

On that note though, it seems like the war against Axe is going well. If a tH council person reads this and has an account they need sat to attack Axe with, drop me a forum message. I have a spare few days coming up and will be more than happy to do what I can :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not that i'm entertaining this idea.

But I have to ask, why would Exile attack the merged tribe of tH, DAD and AXE?
It might end up being the merged tribe mentioned above and Exile versus WAR and DA.......just a thought ;)

DeletedUser

Not that i'm entertaining this idea.

But I have to ask, why would Exile attack the merged tribe of tH, DAD and AXE?
It might end up being the merged tribe mentioned above and Exile versus WAR and DA.......just a thought ;)

maybe they would, maybe they wouldnt.
But I suspect that the three remaining tribes would probably try to hug together to try and bring down this new 'superpower'

DeletedUser

Well seeing as Exile and DAD are no longer a family affair I guess you never know what will happen next.........Exile could get a NAP with WAR and attack DAD!!!

DeletedUser

Valpo would be happy, being Germany :D

Edit: Help if i could spell D:

DeletedUser

As what i said...this is just a wild imagination of mine...
According to statistics, probability will always exist...means that my imagination might happen...you'll never know...wahehehe...
after all...this world is full of betrayals and backstabbing and so on....

@writingfireangel: Valpo loves germany??? I bet he'll lead this new superpower tribe if ever it will happen like how Hitler lead germany....Valpo's "Wolf's Lair" will surely be uberactive again...:lol:

jaffe25

Not enough Kool Aide left in W15 to pull this off. To many chiefs and not enough indians.

DeletedUser

@writingfireangel: Valpo loves germany??? I bet he'll lead this new superpower tribe if ever it will happen like how Hitler lead germany....Valpo's "Wolf's Lair" will surely be uberactive again...:lol:

I do like you and all, but sometimes you do say some really weird things :icon_confused:

p.s Valpo is German fyi

DeletedUser

W12...

One tribe has 96,000 villages, the next biggest tribe has 1,300 villages.......
I would love to know how that has happened!!

Just think that is what TATs I might have become ;-)

ps: they got that big by merging lots!!!

i know this thought may not have entered ppls heads, but had the world not had such a hate on TATS could have ended everyones misery and ended this god forsaken world

how many of us are truly happy playing on w15?

seth89

Not me.
I lost so many friends. :(
And I lost the only friends I had in life. :(:(:(

DeletedUser

I still have fun on W15!

But then I take regular holidays and play with a great group of people who are all active!

Once it stops being fun I will hit the delete button!!

DeletedUser

seth doesn't do anything that doesn't involve the word barb ;)

-sere

seth89

A true joke tho. :D
And I am so ninja, I have snuck into a AXE K without them knowing. :D

DeletedUser

wow seth your awesume have this gold star *sticks in the nipple area*

<3