w12 i miss you

DeletedUser

just a question out there. Did DNY mainly win through killing off everybody or killing, recruiting killing recruiting?

joshuasadler000

baddersben great to see/hear from you! Get your BUTT ON MSN before I kick it, seriously i haven't spoken to you in ages.

DeletedUser

Im proud that I was a part of W12. There were many unforgettable people in here.

I met amazing people in here. I made friends, Made a stalker *looks at crack :p

and met something new =]

And yes, partly pushed by crack, I am co playing pug but he does all the work =].

pug
crack
flem
bob
sadah
wreck
nizzles
yellow
jur
bosto
noub
stripes
lunzzz
luxxx
NaToE
yoshee
kniusiukas
g0zu
shaydes
shez
blunt
belac
dreisder
sfum
shumail
and others

CHEERS and THANKS!

PS Cheers to DIY too ;) in w50 =] they are really nice folks to play with.

yes pug im still awake :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Much love W12, wouldn't have met many people without it... including licca <3

DeletedUser37644

Was hard for me to leave w12, taught me everything I know...
I rejoined TW again late in w16 and now w51 (new name).

DeletedUser

Omg so many Fusion nubs here... Hi all its Noub :icon_biggrin:! I figured id say bye again, since w12 is closing and remember what a blast i had with u be4 Fusion and during Fusion and i missed u all many times. Bob i have to gratz u on baby! I quit TW cuz pregnancy wasnt letting me play and all u nonFusion kept keeping me up all nights with attacks and wars, which was a blast till my son said thats enuf. Im expecting a daughter now btw.

Anyway ill miss you and good luck with ur villages and ur lives <3

Noublette

and tnx to Licca babe for letting me use her acc, since i forgot my pass XD

DeletedUser

Omg so many Fusion nubs here... Hi all its Noub :icon_biggrin:! I figured id say bye again, since w12 is closing and remember what a blast i had with u be4 Fusion and during Fusion and i missed u all many times. Bob i have to gratz u on baby! I quit TW cuz pregnancy wasnt letting me play and all u nonFusion kept keeping me up all nights with attacks and wars, which was a blast till my son said thats enuf. Im expecting a daughter now btw.

Anyway ill miss you and good luck with ur villages and ur lives <3

Noublette

and tnx to Licca babe for letting me use her acc, since i forgot my pass XD

Hey Noublette hope you are doing well ! congrats on the daughter, and let me know when your son is old enough to play tw ok :lol: i will find him an account. Hope the hubby is ok to!