joining in an alliance

DeletedUser

I am playing this game in k30 and wanted to join with a tribe. not getting invitation: because in the beging I formed my own tribe.More over in the rank system when I am looking for a village which is close to mine no clear picture. Instead along with various columns like rank,points etc the co-ordinates can also be added,
I am active player in world 30 want to have an invitation.
ssdharmasamy

crimsonking1999

i believe you posted this in the wrong world forum
this is world 30 not 31

good luck in world 31

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a tribe to join in World 31. Is anyone willing to accept me if I made a request too?

jesseiam2

Ok, I will do my best not to flame this one.

1. You are in K12 and being pwned by Ebony.
2. You have a village with 12,154 points.
3. You only have 3 villages left and are close to being rimmed.
4. At this stage of our world, you arent big enough to attract the attention of any respectable tribe.

I recommend you delete your account and restart on W51, brand new world, allows you to have a fighting chance. Also, read some help threads cause if you have a maxed out village, you need help.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Actually, I have thought about that. I'm still strongly considering that at this point.

jesseiam2

Ok, I will do my best not to flame this one.

1. You are in K12 and being pwned by Ebony.
2. You have a village with 12,154 points.
3. You only have 3 villages left and are close to being rimmed.
4. At this stage of our world, you arent big enough to attract the attention of any respectable tribe.

I recommend you delete your account and restart on W51, brand new world, allows you to have a fighting chance. Also, read some help threads cause if you have a maxed out village, you need help.

Good luck.

No, I am fairly sure I am still right.