Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

@ Lylesnipah

how about stay off the externals and let your troops talk for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These sort of things are disappointing. People think that because they're sitting anonymously behind a computer they have an excuse to be complete tool-bags...

But I'm not sure what the outcome of this war will be. Is there enough activity in either camp? And what of the planning? Perhaps someone should create a thread for these guys...maybe give the north a little more loving.

DeletedUser

Lylesnipah, what exactly was the point of this?? if your going to insult or make fun of another player, do it in game I'm pretty sure no one wants to here this kinda stuff, it's a Game,

The reason Ni merged with Kiwi is because we Saw a Common Cause, thats Cause Was Destroying MANIC,

You talk about loyalty, Your trbe knows nothing of the Kind Sure Ben was Unloyal, but look at your tribe, You've got members fleeing like Chickens, your tribe did have 20 members now your down to 16, This war started what Yesterday, you've lost 4 members in a day of fighting, I find your tribe very Unloyal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lylesnipah, what exactly was the point of this?? if your going to insult or make fun of another player, do it in game I'm pretty sure no one wants to here this kinda stuff, it's a Game,

The reason Ni merged with Kiwi is because we Saw a Common Cause, thats Cause Was Destroying MANIC,

You talk about loyalty, Your trbe knows nothing of the Kind Sure Ben was Unloyal, but look at your tribe, You've got members fleeing like Chickens, your tribe did have 20 members now your down to 16, This war started what Yesterday, you've lost 4 members in a day of fighting, I find your tribe very Unloyal

That is right, only at war times when being attacked you can know who is loyal, the core members of MANIC will never leave the tribe. This is what loyalty is about.. And don't worry.. Soon enough I will start letting my troops talk as soon as all my defensives return from the other side of my tribe's area.

DeletedUser

So why haven't we seen a declaration yet? It may be a small war, but the leaders should do some PnPing about it, PnP is a vital aspect to a good tribe.

DeletedUser

So why haven't we seen a declaration yet? It may be a small war, but the leaders should do some PnPing about it, PnP is a vital aspect to a good tribe.

Ni should make a declaration since they did actually declare and I don't see a reason for MANIC to declare war on Ni since they declared on us.

DeletedUser

Yeah i agree on harb, make a pnp declaration and harb and his gang will flame it :icon_biggrin:

kyouske

heres the declaration they mailed every member in our tribe

Sir Taint on 29.07. at 15:56
Ni has done its best to live in harmony with its smaller neighbor. We have acted honorably, and have been up front and honest in all of our dealings with Manic. However, for some reason, your leadership felt it would be a good idea to get Benjamin to come and cause trouble in Ni, and to spy for Manic.

Well, unfortunately, what you failed to realize was that Ni is a great place to be. Ben didn't fail to realize this, and has since then decided that it would be best to toss a beating to the tribe who hung him out to dry. Honestly, when you send out a spy, you should send them to places that are worse than where they will come back to, not better.

So without further wasting of time, Ni officially declares war on Manic.

DeletedUser

I would agree with you..... But dont forget Nuts! :icon_biggrin:

They are so close to their formers selves bored!. They like bored! are having activity issues and like bored! have a serious lack in quality players to carry the inactives.

DeletedUser

They are so close to their formers selves bored!. They like bored! are having activity issues and like bored! have a serious lack in quality players to carry the inactives.

Maybe so, I dont like to peek into Nuts!. I respect sling, I dont wanna involve myself in their affairs. But they have definately changed from what they were at Bored!. Considering they are doing far better against MOAR! then what Bored! did is a great indication that they are working well together :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

I am not even in FRST LOL, but oh well denying that they have won this world is useless.
Its not useless whatsoever. I agree, they have a great chance at winning this world, and probably will, however thats not to deny the fact NUTS! could pull off an upset as long as they carry out enough intelligent tactical moves on the map.

DeletedUser

Its not useless whatsoever. I agree, they have a great chance at winning this world, and probably will, however thats not to deny the fact NUTS! could pull off an upset as long as they carry out enough intelligent tactical moves on the map.

They are still bored! with the same problems and players...... I really do not see how they have much of a chance unless FRST gets bored and with a dying world that is always possible.

DeletedUser

Anything can happen in a world, almost certain worlds have had upsets before that changed them forever.