TSL versus Rebz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

again TSL declares and when they have stacked their front-line villages against the enemy unlike REBZ will have been able to do the stats will be in your favor unless your a good tribe and to be quite honest the standard of players on this world is worse than most making front-line stacking even more important than most. I would say REBZ is doing well from these stats counting they have just started this war.

you smart guy, only rebz has stacked their vills in the war area, we had others plans :)..

DeletedUser

And you haven't? I have seen the andymak reports. Some of the villages would take 40 or 50 nukes alone to clear.

DeletedUser

we have 6600 villages,in not hard to defend 1 player:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Did TSL and REBZ call truce? NO nobling of each other these past couple days. That didn't last long. Did TSL find out that REBZ wasn't going to be easy so changed their mind?

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

Naw, it'll be a cold war for a few days. Nothing permanent. We'll take one of their villages later ^_^

DeletedUser

Yup, just doing some nobling on dreamworlds and the few other [Z]

DeletedUser

I feel like this war will end with neither tribe being disbanded and neither tribe losing any ground unless something drastic happens like [R] waking up as a tribe.

DeletedUser

I think that TSL will slaughter [R] but the main battle between them and us will be in k23

DeletedUser

i see you guys disbanding in a month time

If you're talking about REBZ, I don't think you know anything about them. Even if they "lose" the war, I don't see them ever disbanding unless they all just quit. Which again, I don't see happening in the near future. But I like your confidence.

DeletedUser

i see you guys disbanding in a month time

haha, your tribemate just got doe boasting about how you have 6600 villages and yet with those 6600 compared to our 1600 you haven't managed to do much of anything to us. last I checked the stats it was around neutral at 22 to 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.