SnM declares War on SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

should have posted this a long time ago but lets make it official...SL just lost there leader and we are coming for them...they will cease to be within a week or two

DeletedUser

I know but it was never official here and we now have an actual op instead of pointless skirmishes besides I'm also using this to announce our victory since SL is pretty much dead and will be slaughtered in a week i'm sure...with the defection of their duke to XTC

DeletedUser

coming from a person who's tribe is below us? HAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

Dig around in the forums a bit, you'll find the above v below thread. 'Member? ^^

DeletedUser

Rather pointless thread. They knew we were going to attack them so most of them tucked tail and ran. It happens...moving on...

DeletedUser

coming from a person who's tribe is below us? HAHAHAHA

What does my tribe's ranking have to do with that fact that this is a pointless, weak declaration? If you're gonna tell us something we all already know at least make it flashy. Wow....

DeletedUser

well this official declaration must have been just what we needed. they disbanded so i guess that means we win...

DeletedUser

Hurray! We win by the two sweetest words in the English language! De-FAULT! De-FAULT! De-FAULT!

DeletedUser84663

"default"... 1 word, 2 syllables...

but congrats on the easy win... now eat up the former members, just cause they disband, doesn't mean all the members deleted, they are going to go refugee to other tribes if you don't keep it up. .... or is that what you want? hmmmm

DeletedUser

"default"... 1 word, 2 syllables...

but congrats on the easy win... now eat up the former members, just cause they disband, doesn't mean all the members deleted, they are going to go refugee to other tribes if you don't keep it up. .... or is that what you want? hmmmm

...Take life serious much? Of course you need to pound them in the dirt until your own tribe is all that remains in an area...

Kidicarus1

Yes, I bow to the greatness of SnM, I was so scared I ran.

DeletedUser84663

...Take life serious much? Of course you need to pound them in the dirt until your own tribe is all that remains in an area...

serious? what's that? I was just pointing it out because I see too many tribes just say:

"YaY, they disbanded! We Win. now what?"
"Let's hit this tribe over here"
"no, we need to take over these internals"
"how bout these barbs over here?"
"ok"

...and then they forget about the tribe that just disbanded and the members that remain.

DeletedUser

Generally, you'd just kick the crap out of them. Whether they make their own tribe or flee to another. I(We) intend to follow them like stink on a skunk until they're gone and have joined the next handicap assessable world where they belong...

Mod you can shut this down. The horse is dead already. ;)

DeletedUser

chachiINcharge
"YaY, they disbanded! We Win. now what?"
"Let's hit this tribe over here"
"no, we need to take over these internals"
"how bout these barbs over here?"
"ok"

LOL

this should be on your profile...lol

seen it too many times and it is so true and fits in all the worlds I have played.

but war is not finished until you have taken over the all villages that belonged to that tribe you warred.

blue is good
and
red is dead
and gray is not a pray ;)

stole this from somwhere ..dont know where..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.