Top Remaining Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser90564
  • Start date

DeletedUser90564

I am sure there have been threads like this in the past, but not in a long while at least.....

Please make a list of the top 5-10 players you would want on yourside to join in a world takeover...if you had to have only 5-10 players in your tribe, who would you want?

Give some reasoning behind it too!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
or this will happen:

:swordsman:
:villagers:

DeletedUser

I'd want everybody who plays in, and has played in, World 5 to be crushed together into a tiny cube of warlike delight. Then I'd apply water, and we'd TAKE OVER THE FREAKIN' UNIVERSE!!! D:

Tpwch, Nyxx, xJezuzx, Ghettogirl07, Thana Nightshade.

darkraven9

Tpwch, Nyxx, xJezuzx, Ghettogirl07, Thana Nightshade.

Not bashing your team as they were/are good players, but the thread title is "Top REMANING players" so Tpwch and Thana are off limits :icon_cool:

Unless....you know something I dont know... :p

Anyways...if I had to have 5-10 players to join me in a rogue tribe, and in no particular order of skill I'd take...ummmmm

Lucky Charms
Ghettogirl07
metaller
THE BEST KINGDOM
xJezuzx
Nyxx
naz5
LordDahaka
Kralle90
darkaven9

The top players in the world is always debatable, I would gladly take a few other players with these but no list will be the same

DeletedUser

Not bashing your team as they were/are good players, but the thread title is "Top REMANING players" so Tpwch and Thana are off limits :icon_cool:

Anyways...if I had to have 5-10 players to join me in a rogue tribe, and in no particular order of skill I'd take...ummmmm

Lucky Charms
Ghettogirl07
metaller
THE BEST KINGDOM
xJezuzx
Nyxx
naz5
LordDahaka
Kralle90
darkaven9

The top players in the world is always debatable, I would gladly take a few other players with these but no list will be the same

Good point, sexy <3

But who's to say that the players playing any of these accounts really still play? =)
To that point, how do we know that players who have "left" aren't currently playing an existing account?

Asking us to pick the remaining players to make a tribe is a bit tricky, when you consider that.

darkraven9

Touche, good point :icon_biggrin:

Well I suppose I am judging my list solely on the account and not the person...but I am 95% sure that all the accounts I mentioned are still played by the original owners...at least most of the time :icon_wink:

Last edited:

gherilla

I wonder how many accounts still have the original owner?

DeletedUser

The other day I joked with someone saying that I bet there's only one player left in each tribe, running every account they have all at once.

darkraven9

I wonder how many accounts still have the original owner?

I ask myself "who would want to come back to this world anyways" and I find my answer :icon_eek:
I think the vast majority remaining are the original owners

Who are your top 10? I guess we should try to keep it on topic, seeing as how as of recent there has been a little surge of life in these forums...

DeletedUser

Lucky Charms
Ghettogirl07
metaller
THE BEST KINGDOM
xJezuzx
Nyxx
naz5
LordDahaka
Kralle90
darkaven9

The best kingdom?
With a few medium good enemy players around (lets say bicky team) that's bringing a high point knife to a gunfight. :p
Maybe as vacuumcleaner for inactive villages he would be any good.
By the way, who is darkaven9? :/

Anyway your list is filled with individual players, with wanzo in it your tribe would fall appart within 10 days. :D, now 14 days, good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkraven9

The best kingdom?

Um...yeah...The Best Kingdom...

With a few medium good enemy players around (lets say bicky team) that's bringing a high point knife to a gunfight. :p

I dont really know what you mean here...all I will say is that if either of them are the knife in the gunfight its bicky... TBK has some of the most consistent firepower I have seen in this world, so I stand by my choice...

Maybe as vacuumcleaner for inactive villages he would be any good.

...no...the reason why I would want him on my team is so he could supply nukes. The reason he takes inactive villages is because they are good to build nukes to send to the frontlines. I respect that he backs up his teammates with consistent landings on the frontline, so those villages can come in handy. That is why you see every tribe noble inactive villages.
...their basically free armies, especially when most of one's villages are not on the frontlines anyways.

With so few tribes nowadays, frontlines arent such a commodity...so rowan those inactive villages are not necessarily something to smash someone about.... the more villages a player has the more armies...simple... not a single player who ever seriously played W5 has not taken an inactive village....

By the way, who is darkaven9? :/

The czar, generalissimo, war sheikh, presidente por vida of the team... :icon_eek:

Anyway your list is filled with individual players

That is the point of the thread

with wanzo in it your tribe would fall appart within 10 days. :D, now 14 days, good job.

No. Your wrong. Mr. Farmer hates you. :villagers:

This doesnt make sense to me...anyways...post your own team
ffs if you care so much about mine then who are your top 10??
If your going to bother replying at least try to contribute...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

...no...the reason why I would want him on my team is so he could supply nukes. The reason he takes inactive villages is because they are good to build nukes to send to the frontlines. I respect that he backs up his teammates with consistent landings on the frontline, so those villages can come in handy. That is why you see every tribe noble inactive villages.
...their basically free armies, especially when most of one's villages are not on the frontlines anyways.

With so few tribes nowadays, frontlines arent such a commodity...so rowan those inactive villages are not necessarily something to smash someone about.... the more villages a player has the more armies...simple... not a single player who ever seriously played W5 has not taken an inactive village....

I like how you justify this. It's a very logical decision =)

DeletedUser

This doesnt make sense to me...anyways...post your own team
ffs if you care so much about mine then who are your top 10??
If your going to bother replying at least try to contribute...
Don't cut the post in 6 if you want it to make sense.
And if ya don't understeand then watch your best kingdoms english. :p
my top 10 from this world? Not even 10 players, maybe 5 or 6 players.
0 from your crappy side.
I like how you justify this. It's a very logical decision =)
Not if you would have seen what i have seen. :D

DeletedUser

You call ghetto and Metaller crappy? :icon_surprised:
I din't know he joint another side again, i was talking about his former? sci side. :)

And to stay on topic:
Ironhelms
Ghettogirl07
Xjezuzx
Shanara
Metaller
Ging
Andrew6ca
Tennismaster07, or whatever he plays, or keeps a look out from. :D
I'd take loads more from the past and from other worlds but this is it from here.

DeletedUser

Who's Shanara? o_O

Heard of everyone else in this thread. Haven't a clue who they are.

DeletedUser

oh and btw thanks to those that mentioned my name and here is my list:

ghettogirl07 (i still hate you hun...when are we going to fight?:icon_razz:)
lucky charms
jerzeeg
maka01
temetor
naz5
snikkel
LrDcONQUEROR (not sure if he still plays)

DeletedUser18695

Woop Hai xD

Met we will fight one day ;), I am getting closer to you slowly :p.

Rowan you gunna come back and play?

Hai krusty teh clown Thanks Dark xD I play my account all by mehself, sometimes wilky drops in to be called a girl by metrooo :p. Metrooos back btw :D.

Jezuz rocks my cotton socks :p.