Official Declaration of War - mania

cimmarian

And im the ABC sociopath.....Toll...can only make up stories with no fact to bear. Mania is falling apart with and running with their tails between their legs, just as Funny Bunny did when we started staring at them. Just like sad, and all others that cross us. The bottom line here boys and girls is, we back up our arrogance as you call it. I call it confidence. We will catch and pass you all.

DeletedUser

mate why dont you take your 220lbs of lean muscle around to tolls place and teach him some manners

cimmarian

What a great idea. Hey Tolls, hows abouts a little radar action. Lets pay you a little attention for all your great lip service....you crossed us..now its your turn....

DeletedUser

no point mate ... if he is as bad at this game as his attacks and defenses are showing me right now we can pretty much ignore him and just casually noble him at will

most recent reports show him sending single nobles with 1000axes and 500LC to retake OP villages we just captured. There were a couple of fullish nukes in there with a noble but they all died as well.

I can only imagine how angry this guy is right now

DeletedUser92705

Dear Toll,

my exp is it doesnt matter ODA poits or how many enemy citys have been coquered. Thers much other thinks more important. Tribe moral. Leadership. Activty... and much more thinks.

ABC and also Skill have the best morale in this world.

example Bunny have not been fail cause of a WAR. because of Internal thinks rong desitions of Ledership example internal nobeling holding inactives mass recruitment and much more.

Mania has been fail my friend. Or are u still in Mania? No u arent? Why u arent if Mania is that great Tribe u call it little Boy?
ABC will found and hunt u....
cheers

DeletedUser

Leo....go away dude. Your like the little kid who ran from getting beat up and is now around a few more people so your "protected". On your own, your nothing....

cimmarian....LMAO. Are you another "next best thing since sliced bread?" . You guys are a joke!

Lets put it this way....with your sorry tribe attacking, and being 5x times the size of us, and our borders are adjacent to each other AND, let me say AND, we have been getting attacked by 1337...this is what your "fearsome" tribe has accomplished since Peanut and the peanut gallery declared on us

Side 1:
Tribes: Mania WW|E
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ABCD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 77
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 322,874
Side 2: 651,622
Difference: 328,748

chart

That is outstanding!

You are "confident" because you posted numbers like this. Please dont mention yourself in the same breath as Skill? You guys are far, far away from a tribe like them

Skill? didnt even declare on Bunny or your pathetic tribe, yet here is what they have done to you two

Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ABCD Bunny!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221
Side 2: 18
Difference: 203

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,077,303
Side 2: 166,338
Difference: 1,910,965

chart

See the big difference in a real tribe and a merging, cheating, sim tribe like yourselves...

And for Peanut, Cinnabon, and the rest.....so i didnt know they didnt change the formula. Who cares. Once it was told to me, i adjusted, moved on.....but Peanut. He actually believed my little 15 minute creative writing assignment, that had no thought involved in it (otherwise i would have spent time researching the aforementioned players writing style and emulated it), nor did i research peoples activity, their playing style or anything. I could have spun a web so deep Peanut would have hit delete. But i did this for fun to see his response, and was thinking that he would easily dismiss it like anyone with a half brain would....but he took it hook, line and sinker

I dont care what you say....that is one dumb ass player.

What did it expose? It exposes that Peanut cannot do any rational thinking, and it also proves that the alliance he has with 1337 is one that isnt as strong as one might think, but a real alliance would have said "whatever" to it....especially knowing where it came from.

You got played Peanut! and you bought it.

Why do you think i, or no one of value from Mania ever asked to join ABCDEFGH.....cause you guys are worthless....thats why. We would much rather play a war that nobody has won then join a group of fruitcakes that have the same ability as a 6 year old kid with ADD staying focused while reading War and Peace

get a clue...

DeletedUser

fail tollx in so many ways i can't even begin to explain to you

ps we carved through SAD and then you recruited them. So i made a beeline for mania and you guys did an OP on me and one of the barons who also came far north, far away from our core. How did that OP go? How did our OP on you guys go following yours. Funny how you left mania even before our OP attacks had landed.

Let the truth be known. We never took you and your tribe/s seriously. We barely put any effort in. We spent a little time with our Northern players doing an OP on you and now:

ABCD still growing

mania ???

WW|E 10 days left - max

DeletedUser

hehe

I have a new so called fact to present..lol

this is your new tribe TW-stats file

Name: War Within Elite
Members: OD rankings
16OD rankings
Villages: 839
export
Average points per village: 8,778
Tribe Changes: 18
Conquers: 43 (+16-27)
Best Rank: 08th August 2010
13. 08th August 2010
Most Points: 08th August 2010
8,414,735 08th August 2010
Most Villages: 08th August 2010
961 08th August 2010
OD Rank: 11.
(69,762,918 score)
OD Attack Rank: 11.
(39,469,546 score)
OD Defense Rank: 10.
(32,212,835 score)

and 4 of thouse 16 villages gained are from us and you can have that on your resume as a huge succsess...lol

DeletedUser92760

Leo....go away dude. Your like the little kid who ran from getting beat up and is now around a few more people so your "protected". On your own, your nothing....

Pfft - together as a tribe you've been nothing so remind me again - what exactly are you bragging about?

DeletedUser

PS for : TollxBooth

For a barbarian nobler like yourself mate , you reall talk too much .
No you have no idea what TW is . You play sim city basically .

(i copied this from sylbestros' profile)

toll - it seems more than just ABCD have the same opinion of you

DeletedUser

Tollx, you presume to know things that we don't, yet show no evidence. You presume to know things that we know are false, and you act like you are a much better player than you are.

You post statistics concerning tribes that have absolutely no relation to you, even though you pose as if you're included in their ranks.

Need you a reminder of what happened last time 1337 payed attention to you?

Also, you keep bringing up the fact that ABCD is larger than you. Big deal, maybe that has something to do with the fact that you've been losing a war.

DeletedUser

fail tollx in so many ways i can't even begin to explain to you

ps we carved through SAD and then you recruited them. So i made a beeline for mania and you guys did an OP on me and one of the barons who also came far north, far away from our core. How did that OP go? How did our OP on you guys go following yours. Funny how you left mania even before our OP attacks had landed.

Let the truth be known. We never took you and your tribe/s seriously. We barely put any effort in. We spent a little time with our Northern players doing an OP on you and now:

ABCD still growing

mania ???

WW|E 10 days left - max

So lets break this down, because you always say you can break it down, but wont, when in reality you have nothing to offer:

1) We did an OP on you. Wrong. We never did an op on you. We attacked you with cats, and nobled some low hanging fruit until you cheated to get defense into your vills. I think without even trying we catted what, 50 of your vills to pieces...

Again, no op.

2) You guys did an OP on us. Wrong (I hope lol)...cause if the so called op was you sending scouts every two days, and random abcd players sending fakes to same vil 5-6 times, then thats a pretty sad operation.

3) We left Mania before the OP landed. Now this is a big time fail. Let me ask you this genius. If you take the same players, with the same diplomacy, and dont move their vills around, what does a tribe name change do? You ***might*** have something to say had we went to a place where you couldnt attack, but instead all things stayed equal, therefore your might op is just as effective regardless if its mania or wwe.

4) You never took our tribe seriously. Wrong. You couldnt make any headway into the small little tribe. You had no other wars going on (while we had 2), and everytime you took a vil, we took it back, or vice versa....basically playing to a stalemate. So what is it? You kicked our ass, or you didnt because you didnt take us seriously. Is it a "pick this statement because it applies right now"

5) ABCD won the war against Mania. Wrong. As ive mentioned.....we are Mania. Nothing changes. We are still at war..and to make it easier for you dense folks, i declared on abcd so there was no ambiguity. So nothing accomplished. We are still here dealing with your poultry playing style

6) ABCD killed another tribe. Wrong on so many levels. First, prove that statement. You cant because there is nothing to it. Who made me leave Mania and start up a new tribe. Vasethe2face wins that award. Actually, i have to give him credit, because he is so bad at being a leader that hes good. He single handedly took down ~IF~, and then Mania. He gets the credit for my (and others move) to wwe

7) So why not just kick Vase? I did that at ~IF~ but hes so good at being two faced and deceptive, and well idiotic because he tells any tribe anything in order to save his own skin, that kicking him was not going to work. Needed to leave and see who would come. The rest...no worries. Free will so they can do whatever they want

So Firey....instead of being lazy and not explaining like you said you could have done many times, i have explained. End of day, ive never seen a tribe do so little and claim so much victory

DeletedUser

TollxBooth

keep em comming Toll

we are all having a laugh...lol

please do not stop posting your crap...because it is hilarios

but I hope you are not starting to believe your crap

DeletedUser

You have to admit, Toll does have a point there. If he had said "Someone needs to shut ANARKY/ABCD(cause really ANARKY is doing all the talking) up" I would've said that that post is my favorite post on these forums :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

All i say is prove me wrong. Im man enough to admit....but thats the whole thing, none of you guys can prove what i said is NOT true.

Just because Peanut and the lame group of ABCD can flame the PnP does not make them a good tribe. I can name 10 better....including statistically...

DeletedUser

btw cinnabon......keep failing on taking vills from me. So you hit me while i was away. Yeahhhhhhh. Now what happens when im actually here? Oh, thats right....you follow in your leader's footsteps

FAIL!

but hey...keep trying you noob

DeletedUser

all i can and am prepared to say is lol because i cant be bothered with you anymore