W39 Blog

DeletedUser

Ok, my mistake, you're with Iron family and not NOB!!... so bascially your opinion for who's a noob and who's a crappy tribe means jack :icon_rolleyes:

Cobra, 82nd, LOST, and MASK all have talked big game about TDE being horrible. And yet, where are those tribes now? If those tribes actually put a dent in TDE and were committed, they wouldn't have succumb to inactivity and their disbanding.

But again, not sure why I'm arguing with someone from Iron :icon_neutral:
... Really? :icon_neutral:
I'm not even going to begin explaining how full of fail this post is, I'm just going to laugh at it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Mistakes made by me:
1) skimming through your post
2) not caring enough to find your SN on w39
3) believing anyting jeremeyleite says

Eh, whatever...

DeletedUser

Mistakes made by me:

Eh, whatever...

Then why post if you have 0 intention on getting any of the information correct? Is that not spamming?

DeletedUser

Mistakes made by me:

Eh, whatever...

You're really not doing yourself any favours. Are you intentionally belittling yourself?

DeletedUser

Well, either I be honest or create some BS excuse... take your pick.

DeletedUser

Nah, that wouldn't be any fun. Besides, not enough people post in the w39 forums.

DeletedUser

Nah, that wouldn't be any fun. Besides, not enough people post in the w39 forums.

Couldn't be because people don't contribute anything useful to conversations, or is that analogy too deep?

DeletedUser

Couldn't be because people don't contribute anything useful to conversations, or is that analogy too deep?

And yet the last how many responses have just been flames, even after I admitted my error. Get off your high horses and move on. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your arguments are ridiculous.
is this somekind of an rehearsal, for the days when Rx4U is done with TA*f and u rush into saving NOB from total failure, but hit the stall point?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im rather curious how inactive accounts can noble theire villages bacK?^^

The account has a sitter as of yesterday afternoon EST I believe (Though don't quote me for that exact time); the period before then, where the villages were taken, there was no one on the account.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that the once leader of Mask would suddenly go inactive for a few days & cerb just happened to start attacking & nobling him, & conveniently as soon as he takes one village back your saying there is a sitter there now.

I thought you quit anyway Anach?

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that the once leader of Mask would suddenly go inactive for a few days & cerb just happened to start attacking & nobling him, & conveniently as soon as he takes one village back your saying there is a sitter there now.

I thought you quit anyway Anach?

OA quit weeks ago, and a friend was put on the account. Said friend however, call him Doug, is currently in bootcamp for the US Army, and his schedule is erratic as a result. Jager launched at a point in which Doug was preoccupied with training to save all our butts from terrorists. When the villages started being taken, it was noticed, and I was able to get a hold of Doug and get him on to move a sitter on to the account, which occurred yesterday.

And no, I'm still around. :)

Voila.

DeletedUser

Sorry about all the deletions that have occured but the thread was going seriously offtopic, into sensitive territory.

Leave real world politics out of TW - move them to OffTopica if you really want to keep going.

mordecairule

doubt that NOB! will see the end, if they go on like this. : D

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils T.D.E

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

Congrats for catching me on the two days I was away on duty for the US Army... bet that makes everyone feel big and special, heh.

mordecairule

OA quit weeks ago, and a friend was put on the account. Said friend however, call him Doug, is currently in bootcamp for the US Army, and his schedule is erratic as a result. Jager launched at a point in which Doug was preoccupied with training to save all our butts from terrorists. When the villages started being taken, it was noticed, and I was able to get a hold of Doug and get him on to move a sitter on to the account, which occurred yesterday.

And no, I'm still around. :)

Voila.

Yep, pretty sad how some people act big and tough like I was sitting on this accounts with my thumbs up my ass just watching villages getting conquered.

For the record though, I am not IN the army, but I WORK for the Army as a Civilian. So, I'm not in bootcamp, but I do travel at times as part of my job.

im rather curious how inactive accounts can noble theire villages bacK?^^

Dude, I was gone, get over yourself. People have stuff to take care of in real life. Obviously to me my job with the Army, traveling around takes priority. I finally logged in after a day and saw incommings and set a sitter as I still have work to do. I'll be back soon, don't you worry about that though :icon_wink:

When I was logged in for a few the other day I acknowledged Cerb for his almost weird timing. I gave him credit, he picked a good time to launch, a time where I was settling into the account but at the same time busy with work. I personally think he has a bug on my phone and knows when I'm gone :eek:

Until then you can keep talking crap, acting big and tough because you hit an account for a solid 24 hours before i logged into it to find the damage and set a sitter so I can finish my business in the real life. I mean, if that makes you feel good then power to you.

Last edited: