!WAR! vs Exile. Family

DeletedUser

fatheaded on 29.07. at 11:23
wth dude?

okanaganer on 25.07. at 02:24
I looked at status and yes you are NAP with us.

im here, not atively nobling but minting and watching.
braddersbohh on 24.07. at 12:21
Name Points Points +/- ODA ODA +/- ODD ODD +/- Villages ..............................................................Activity
fatheaded 9.864.346 100,00% -18.301 44.638.481 78,25% 0 18.255.914 8,45% +121.558 1.057 3d 14h
fatheaded on 24.07. at 12:19
no one is sitting this account. this is the original owner
braddersbohh on 24.07. at 12:17
Who is sitting this account ??????
fatheaded on 24.07. at 12:14
you've lost your trains. please focus on your !war enemies or barb villages and leave my villages alone
fatheaded on 24.07. at 09:55
why the attacks? im neutral and a nap

so yes im taking it personally. the guy knows im a nap, he knows im not inactive and yet he still is comiing at me. soon im going to take back what is mine with interest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its only the one guy and he does have some balls seeing how he sent me this

braddersbohh on 01.08. at 09:26
To ensure your complete satisfaction with
our ennobling service, please provide some
feedback concerning your experience:
------------------------------------------
(a) : What did you feel as you were
liberated from your village?
Please let us know if there is anything we
could have done to enhance the
experience.

(b) : Was the destruction of your wall
adequately orchestrated?
Could the pyrotechnics have been
enhanced?

(c) : Was your assailant polite and
courteous at all times?
How would you recommend a
better approach to our clients?

(d) : If you feel that another player would
benefit from a similar ennobling, please
let us know so that we may be of service to them.

Remember...each referral that ends in an
ennoblement will enter you for a chance
to win a Teddybear bag...worth $12.99 value!

Thank You for your time and
participation in this survey.

Please remember that your old village is important to me.

If you have any questions about this survey contact : Braddersbohh

DeletedUser

Heh, take that up with your dukes. Seems your NAP may be no longer D:

DeletedUser

fathead is a loner in his tribe...
he could be gang bang by the Exile tribe!

either way... If braddersbohh would sent me that mail...I would choose letter A! :lol:
I want to enhance the Exile offensive against us! :axemen:

DeletedUser

i was one of the first members who joined into TSoH when it was Rogier and lionheart was running the show. we had like a two week skirmish war with exile, a ceasefire was agreed to and one of the longest diplomacies came into effect with us becoming allies with exile and securing the entire southwest with them.

I have held to the standards of TSoH through even now and most especially when TaTS came to be

Hence the lonely member in this tribe. i have had invites from a lot of tribes since then, some good, some bad but tbh, i dont want to fight any of my old friends. i want to watch this world close with my honor intact.

DeletedUser

I dont think that you'll be able to see the world to end if you wont join to the superpower tribes...
for if ye remain a loner...then you'll just like a boulder that need to be removed in the way...
like what is happening to you now....exiles are attacking you...

btw...I had also an old friend in Tsoh...one of the oldest member...you probably dont remember him...his acct name is occular..

Ittre

Reaction score
this message is for fatheaded :

usually, i don't attack NAP's, but when I learn that a NAP supports the members of the tribe we're at war with, I have to attack him.

The friends of my enemies are my enemies.

Brad

Kuenchinu

this message is for fatheaded :

usually, i don't attack NAP's, but when I learn that a NAP supports the members of the tribe we're at war with, I have to attack him.

The friends of my enemies are my enemies.

Brad

Verry true, when a player is helping someone you attack it means that he is also your enemy.

DeletedUser

i have not supported one single member since the split of tsoh to tats. even had spykehype have my sit and chek out all mny troops and report history.

so umm nice try to justify attacking naps.

wanna try again?

DeletedUser

and I remember Occular, if i recall he was pretty quiet in the tribe forums but with a very few exceptions everyone we had in tsoh was a great person to play with

Kuenchinu

i have not supported one single member since the split of tsoh to tats. even had spykehype have my sit and chek out all mny troops and report history.

so umm nice try to justify attacking naps.

wanna try again?

i have a report saying someone i nobled was supporting you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser64451

That's not the same thing as supporting the enemy, nubcake. That's being supported. It might have happened two years ago, too, I've nobled vils with support on front lines that haven't been front lines since last summer :lol:

DeletedUser

and i have control over who sends their troops to my villages??

you guys got anything else? cause so far its just a bunch of fail excuses to justify yourself attacking a nap

Kuenchinu

you guys got anything else? cause so far its just a bunch of fail excuses to justify yourself attacking a nap

When someone supports me and its an enemy of an ally or NAP i always mail the ally or NAP to let them know the village is empty.

DeletedUser

When someone supports me and its an enemy of an ally or NAP i always mail the ally or NAP to let them know the village is empty.
And sometimes you do not realize you have got supported because of so many reports/incomings that you miss some. Big deal.

DeletedUser

and I remember Occular, if i recall he was pretty quiet in the tribe forums but with a very few exceptions everyone we had in tsoh was a great person to play with

yeah indeed very quite...more likely he only post when he is claiming an enemy vill...
he is one of my RL friend...in fact I sometimes log in his acct way back to look on the activity of your forums...
he wants me to handle it...but since I didnt got eliminated back then in the north against N~L...so i refused to quit & also refused to handle his acct and so he went into inactivity for he cant keep up for playing because of financial reasons...

DeletedUser

http://en15.tribalwars.net/public_report/3d001a6872780a092725266aeb165dea

Here your report !!!!

Yes, send back !!!

N = Not
A = Ap
P = Plicable

and that affects you how........ if anything it just saved you losing a little bit of your nuke...... even if i played w15 anymore i wouldn't waste my time sending other people's troops out of my villages.

N=Not
A=Apparently
P=Pert

DeletedUser

notifying an ally that troops are in my vililages is all good but just a nap, especially in this case not applicable. You dont think im just nap with exile do you? You dont want me to relay your troops that come into my villages do you? Or break my nap agreement with you and tell the other naps i have what villages are empty, which ones are nukes, nobles, cat villages.? Your war is your war. I dont feed any info to either side and i stay out of the middle of it all. Not my fault your players cant read a report right jeez real sorry your noble train hit an empty village and all. Ill send them back next time so your nuke has something to do

DeletedUser

notifying an ally that troops are in my vililages is all good but just a nap, especially in this case not applicable. You dont think im just nap with exile do you? You dont want me to relay your troops that come into my villages do you? Or break my nap agreement with you and tell the other naps i have what villages are empty, which ones are nukes, nobles, cat villages.? Your war is your war. I dont feed any info to either side and i stay out of the middle of it all. Not my fault your players cant read a report right jeez real sorry your noble train hit an empty village and all. Ill send them back next time so your nuke has something to do
He just wants a spy is all :|