Countdown To Domination

DeletedUser

I thought I'd make this to show SubV's progress to world domination.

I'll update this every week, or when I get a chanse, it's a slow burner.

Total world villages: 310791

Player controlled villages: 183755

Total villages controlled by SubV+SubV2: 93182

Percentage of player controlled villages controlled by SubV: 50.71%

DeletedUser

Still a long way to go Dave. It might be good to add the number of players left on the world. This world only comes close to ending when you get down to a few hundred players, so I would've thought your main concentration would be to reduce those players.

DeletedUser

Crazymike's thread already did that. As player numbers decrease by players turning barbarian, the number of villages controlled by players will also decrease, so that is already incorporated here.

DeletedUser64969

if subv 2 changes sides and everyone gang bangs subv they still maybe a chance to turn the domination around :O still not likey :D and wont happen hehehe

DeletedUser

at the current rate of roughly 1500 villages nobled per day by subv/v2, there's only about 62 days left in this world.

now of course that doesn't take into account any changes in the world dynamic, the fact that nobling will slow down as the targets become smaller and harder to find, nor the rate of deletion on the world. i think a conservative estimate for how long this world has is about 1 year, maybe less.

DeletedUser

As only Subv exists now, they will be shown alone.

Total world villages: 310837 (+46)

Player controlled villages: 166898 (-16857)

Total villages controlled by SubV: 81666 (-11516)

Number of players in Subv: 61

Percentage of player controlled villages controlled by SubV: 48.93% (-1.78)

DeletedUser

Taking the achievement statistics for Subv this week we can predict the following.

Assumptions: All other tribes will grow only from each other and not from barbarian villages, or else any of these conquers from barbs will be canceled out by other accounts going barb.

This leaves 85232 villages for Subv to conquer

If Subv continues to noble 1759 villages per week, only from enemy players, with no barb nobling, they can achieve 100% domination in 48.45 weeks.

If Subv continues to noble 1759 villages per week, but with 20% of those conquers being from barbarian villages, they can achieve 100% domination in 60.56 weeks.

Assuming that each player produces 7 nobles per day, and that all Subv players use all of their nobles to full effect, this should allow Subv to noble 2989 per week.

Assuming that this happens, and Subv noble 100% player controlled villages from this point onward, they will be able to achieve 100% domination in 28.51 weeks.

I would do another for what would happen with a certain rate of decline in the overall number of player controlled villages, but I'm bored now.

DeletedUser

So very roughly around a year before subv wins this world. still got some time :)

DeletedUser64969

well if DC and Mori merge and drop the crap between each other, there could be a 200million point tribe there on subvs flank, could be damaging but yet again i think DC are still hugging us the x SFM, rofmao bad choice in my eyes anyone not in subv should be hitting subv, unless your a really good friend of somebodies but even then its possible your days are number :p

JayFeno

Whos joining speed rounds after this world? - i just need to know who's arse to kick

DeletedUser

Whos joining speed rounds after this world? - i just need to know who's arse to kick

Uhh, if you didn't quite survive in w25 with speed 2, there's almost no way you'll do well in a speed round, which is like 100x more intense. Just saying.

DeletedUser64969

last time i played speed i lost to grant cos they ended the game 12secounds early and i had 3 trains landing on someone :( otherwise i would of won.

DeletedUser

last time i played a speed round i was first and then quit because i was dying to sleep.