Guess who's back

DeletedUser

Guess who's back. Back again. NU's back. Tell a friend.
:wood::spear::wood::spear:
[spoil]
naruto.jpg
[/spoil]

The best ever player to have come to TW is back baby! IM BACK WITH A rat ta tat tat, guess who....you missing? just sing the chorus.

[spoil]
rabbit_pancake.gif
[/spoil]

...and this, well this one isn't me it's someone else... [spoil] a rabbit with a pancake on its head [/spoil]

I've dropped in the car, trying to run to get my gun, what about your wife, nvm my wife, i'm back in tw to revive my life.

BRACE YO' SELFS.

(waiting for banhammer)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he has only 300k points or so :p and on w42 he also got rimmed =] dont think he will be a serius enemy =]

DeletedUser

Erm, who are you?
Never heard of you.
He is best of the best forum warior. I myself consider after this post delete my account, if AXES dont sent support in next 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

Booza?
BOOZA?
How can u not know who i am, i and the king of these gamez. I pwn everyone in speed when i challenge them and they bow down to my knees. I am the quickest at taking steps in the opposite direction, SCHHH, just like that!!

You think you are a booza? what is a booza, isnt that an alcholic???????? you come up with a name like that, no wonder u dont know the L33333333T K1111NGG!

[spoil] I AM ZE BEST AT ZE GAMZ [/spoil]

Name the place stake round world time and date and ill be there.

2rntyt0.jpg

TO ALL YOU HATERS LISTEN UP NAOOW!
you think i suck at Tw? eh? d'ya??
lets face each other asap then...
you name the speed round, any time, any where!
I'll join, and own it up, OOOOOWWWWNNN it up!!!!
you can even all join and work together to beat me, cos' it won't happen - i know how good i am, and i can beat u all so easily.
whenever ur readi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Booza?
BOOZA?
How can u not know who i am, i and the king of these gamez. I pwn everyone in speed when i challenge them and they bow down to my knees. I am the quickest at taking steps in the opposite direction, SCHHH, just like that!!

You think you are a booza? what is a booza, isnt that an alcholic???????? you come up with a name like that, no wonder u dont know the L33333333T K1111NGG!

[spoil] I AM ZE BEST AT ZE GAMZ [/spoil]

Name the place stake round world time and date and ill be there.

2rntyt0.jpg

TO ALL YOU HATERS LISTEN UP NAOOW!
you think i suck at Tw? eh? d'ya??
lets face each other asap then...
you name the speed round, any time, any where!
I'll join, and own it up, OOOOOWWWWNNN it up!!!!
you can even all join and work together to beat me, cos' it won't happen - i know how good i am, and i can beat u all so easily.
whenever ur readi

Jesus, this kid is more annoying than I am.

Take your damn Ritalin!

DeletedUser

Hey you know those comments really hurt my feelings, I understand that maybe I come across too you wrongly but it does not mean I don't have feelings and when people say things like that it is very upsetting.

No I don't have hard skin and it's not easy for me to take it on the chin and move on because it is just not nice and it doesnt make me happy at all.

Saying that I'm annouying and that I should take cyanide and give some to my parents is just a horrible thing to say. Especially if I had said it then I know for sure some mod would have had a word with me. Ok ok i know that I can be a pain, but really is there any need for such comments that the cyanide one...

we're all just playing a game, and i'm part of it, things like that aren't nice...not nice at all.

sometimes i may be annouying but i'm not a nasty person, infact i'm a nice person, and wouldn't say anything like that to another individual...

DeletedUser

Hey you know those comments really hurt my feelings, I understand that maybe I come across too you wrongly but it does not mean I don't have feelings and when people say things like that it is very upsetting.

Yet another suck returns to be rimmed again.

No I don't have hard skin and it's not easy for me to take it on the chin and move on because it is just not nice and it doesnt make me happy at all.
If you didn't have a glass jaw it wouldn't hurt so much.
Saying that I'm annouying and that I should take cyanide and give some to my parents is just a horrible thing to say.
So true, so why wait till he has to tell you then?

we're all just playing a game, and i'm part of it, things like that aren't nice...not nice at all.
Can someone get this suck a tissue and some change, so he can call someone who cares?
sometimes i may be annouying
Just sometimes?
Where else have you posted, coz every thing you have posted here reminds me of birds singin in the morning.
Damn, i wish it was legal to shoot them birds here.