We're not hugging...

DeletedUser

Listen up buddy, want me to get ash out here right now ? i didn't check on for days please ? Spair me the lies chad, we can all see right thru your bs. Yer i quit W20 due to time issues. Correct. I did, i also quit w23, which freed up a lot of time so i applied for a w21 account 3 people, let me geuss, millioti, he was pissed because i raped his noob trains, and called him a noob, and bronco, some rim noob from AAS who nobled inactives and who i also called a noob.

I got you to sit me 2ce, because you offered, you sat me at night when you couldn't do it at night i got janc to sit me. Funny you say you got sitters, if i remember properly, your internet "stopped working" as you got incommings from PRIME, and THEN, janc cleared and nobled villages for which again, you took all the credit for.

I found it hard to quit here because of all my friends ampac, jane e.t.c so after the incommings, and if you dont think they were over ask your buddy janc, because he was the night sitter. I got ash my co, to change the passwords, danm right i wouldn't give it to your tribe, they did nothing, janc was the only person that would get off there arse and do somthing for me. So to hell would i give them the riko555 account.

Lies? Me and Grasen/janc were sick and tired of sitting you, we even chatted, complaining about it.

Yeah, my internet did go out. I have 2 houses, one house I live at during the school year and one for the summer. The one that I live at during school, that computer got viruses that infected over 156 files. It was fixed by Staples, the store btw. Want me to scan and post the papers from them? Bcuz I will.

You can even ask Cobus22, bcuz when I had to come back to this house, that I live at during school season, I had him sit me for a week while we were getting the computer fixed. Bcuz my dad never got it fixed over the Summer while I was gone.

Can you say I'm lying now? Yeah, shut up.

I took all the credit? In our forums I said every single time that me and him nobled Prime vills together, that's the straight truth. I'm the one making up lies? Really? Wow.

And no, actually, milli, shtaal, and me. Then after the rest of the tribe saw that, they agreed with us, bcuz they figured we would know better. There you go with your accusations again.

And you say nobody likes me? Everytime somebody see's you on the forums, they flame you. Here and on W21. They aren't now bcuz guyver is on your side, and they don't want to deal with him, bcuz he will run his mouth forever.

DeletedUser

And you say nobody likes me? Everytime somebody see's you on the forums, they flame you. Here and on W21. They aren't now bcuz guyver is on your side, and they don't want to deal with him, bcuz he will run his mouth forever.

I'd flame him if I knew who he was and/or had a reason to

DeletedUser

guyverone is good value

Hi there I don't post much and when I do I tend to be a little long winded.
But I have to say I'm totaly amazed that Guyver still has the ability to get into peoples heads lol.
He is one of the most talented players I know and his value as a leader can be questioned only by those that have no idea of what he actually get's up to behind the scenes.
He does so much work in the background that most people don't know about that it amazes me..
Guyverone is totally loyal to those that earn it.
But he will mess with eveyone mind if they let him (friend or foe)...
Chad I suggest you stop the tongue wars if they will upset you because that is what Guyver does.
Ignore him and he will eventually find another target, people can't help it and try and fight back, it's a mistake lol.
Guyver sorry to give away some obvious ways of dealing with you but you know I am loyal to whichever tribe I am with.
Buddy I know I let you and BSM down by getting injured and becoming inactive (and i'm still recovering but getting there)
But I came back to no tribe and surprisingly still very good defence hehehehe. I am where I am now and have to try and save Chad from any further torment lol.
Chad, Guyver has been nothing but loyal to me and many others in the tribes I have been in with him, he has taught me and many others much , I may have taught him a little.
It would be an interesting fight if Guyver and I ever came to direct conflict on equal footing ( size and time available.) he is good regardless of what others may think. I know it is FACT.
I don't know much about you Chad and will not comment on other peoples murmerings.
But I assure you I would welcome Guyverone to any tribe I had a say in as his value is far more than that of a warrior ( although he can fight when he is not bored) his value is in his ability to unite others and destroy the enemy by sowing the seeds of discontent within their own ranks or just messing so badly with other peoples minds that they loose perspective and do rash things. I have seen it ! time and time again.
And if you want Proof of his ability I will just mention this.
Guyverone was given one half of the title Tag Team of the GODS. because he and his partner leagally sat 17 seperate accounts at the one time at the height of a war and actually gained villages in those accounts, didn't lose any villages they either didn't recapture or replace during a full scale war. I know I was there.
Although I had nothing to do with the bestowing of that title on him or his partner in crime lol..
enjoy all facets of the game people but remember it's a game.
Onward and Upward Strength in Unity
Qualist

DeletedUser

Ok chad, ill go get janc :)

And your right, i dont really have that many TW friends, but thats because i dont do what you do, jump on all the big PnPers just so i dont get flamed, on w21, midnight says some BS i flame him, wheres everyone else is to scared to opose him, i dont follow like a blind sheep like most of the world, which is why i like guyverone.

And from the sounds of it you REALLY liked him 2, after you started crying that you 2 had fallen out and it was all my fault on the w21 forums, please chad every lie you say i will bring people out here to tell you its not true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And no, actually, milli, shtaal, and me. Then after the rest of the tribe saw that, they agreed with us, bcuz they figured we would know better. There you go with your accusations again.

As a friend of both of you guys I want to state my opinion.
I don't know the full extent of what's going on in w.20 but Amm was always capable of joining =LT=. (Skill wise, and perhaps loyalty wise this we are unsure of.) The council rejected amm because of the information you gave which they accepted because due to the trust they have in you. I had mixed feelings due to confusion. (And I'm still confused). My point is that I think it came down to more of you not liking him which is a big part of recruitment in =LT= and is important none the less. The only time I sided with you was when the pretty much finished voting and I accepeted the fact that he was not getting in and stopped him from bitching.
You guys are both good players and both of you act immature around each other.

DeletedUser

As a friend of both of you guys I want to state my opinion.
I don't know the full extent of what's going on in w.20 but Amm was always capable of joining =LT=. (Skill wise, and perhaps loyalty wise this we are unsure of.) The council rejected amm because of the information you gave which they accepted because due to the trust they have in you. I had mixed feelings due to confusion. (And I'm still confused). My point is that I think it came down to more of you not liking him which is a big part of recruitment in =LT= and is important none the less. The only time I sided with you was when the pretty much finished voting and I accepeted the fact that he was not getting in and stopped him from bitching.
You guys are both good players and both of you act immature around each other.

I'm not replying to amm or guyver anymore... It's not getting us anymore... Amm you have my skype, guyver you can get it.

This is semi-off-topic, but it deals about W20 past so I don't think we'll get infracted...

I know he is good, hell most of the time I call him a noob just to piss him off and he knows that bcuz me and him chatted about it once he joined Sparta and we were okay with each other then, just like we were way back when in the GA on W21.

If you wanna talk about that, we can on skype.

As for qualist, I respect your opinions. Guyver can be loyal/trustworthy to a couple/few players, but the rest he will screw over to get what he wants, and you know that. Which hell, it is just a game, and a lot of people will do it too. But whatever, I'm done arguing with you guyver, reply if you want, it's not getting you or me anywhere...

DeletedUser

chad i like you and what you say is true guys a nobody just all mouth

atid your a great player and ive had respect for you the entire time even after you betrayed me and my tribe. but come on. chad is straight terrible. im gonna have to go with guy on this one.

all chad has ever done was complain and not do shit. he just complains about everything, and i mean everything. he hasnt ever doen anything significant. the only reason chad even got into FEAR was cuz berry and kingced asked me to invite him also. and i said no at first cuz you were small and inactive. then out of good faith i let you in. never were you a choice. so you say FEAR was such a bad tribe. so it must be sad when such a bad tribe didnt even want you. then when you left. you were lucky kingced asked me not to noble you, cuz i was in theprocess of planning an op on you just cuz everyone disliked you so much.

even if your in an allied tribe of mine i still have no respect for you at all. if we werent allied i would def test you out to see if you were all talk. guy actually can back his words. can you?

DeletedUser

atid your a great player and ive had respect for you the entire time even after you betrayed me and my tribe. but come on. chad is straight terrible. im gonna have to go with guy on this one.

all chad has ever done was complain and not do shit. he just complains about everything, and i mean everything. he hasnt ever doen anything significant. the only reason chad even got into FEAR was cuz berry and kingced asked me to invite him also. and i said no at first cuz you were small and inactive. then out of good faith i let you in. never were you a choice. so you say FEAR was such a bad tribe. so it must be sad when such a bad tribe didnt even want you. then when you left. you were lucky kingced asked me not to noble you, cuz i was in theprocess of planning an op on you just cuz everyone disliked you so much.

even if your in an allied tribe of mine i still have no respect for you at all. if we werent allied i would def test you out to see if you were all talk. guy actually can back his words. can you?

HAHA. TG... Oh, fun.

Yes, I am straight terrible, even though the Prime members near me that have attacked me/I have attacked them have at-least admitted to me that I'm doing pretty good, good, decent, etc., that might not be the best job well done compliment or whatever, but it's better than what you are giving me, which is terrible. TG all you say about me is biased bcuz I complained/still complain about how crappy FEAR?! was, maybe you guys at-least were pretty good back in the day, but def. not at all in 2010.

I have never done anything significant on my account, true. But who the hell can when you have a 3mill account and all of Prime around you have 14mil, 4mil, 9mil, etc. and they stack their vills. Hell, it's near impossible for me to clear their vills, I have to use so many of my nukes on one single village just to clear it. Ask shadow-runner, ask patrickwu, soon you will be able to ask more.

Your information about how I even got into your tribe is even totally in-correct and it was your choice. Berry and kingced? Maybe sciccors and kingced. berry went barb weeks before we even though of merging into FEAR, when I told him on skype, not only was he embarrassed of us doing that, he thought poorly of us bcuz of us not just sticking it out in AOS instead of merging into a crap tribe like FEAR. All I did the whole time I was in FEAR was complain bcuz all of it was crap, the ideas, the forums, the leaders, everything. Shakari(i think that's how it's spelt) was the only one that actually made sense.

You guys had spam threads of people posting the hottest pics of girls on the internet and people posted so much on that thread, yet people weren't even active enough to do one little pathetic OP. Like really? Wow.

And I wish you would of planned that damn OP on me, it would be embarrassing that you would have your whole tribe plan an OP on one single guy that was 1million something points when you were supposedly at war with Prime. Come on, seriously. Not even to mention how probably only 1 or 2 of your players would even attack me. Bcuz you know the AOSers wouldn't of, we had a spoken peace-agreement when I joined Sparta.

Every one disliked me so very much? Is that why your members begged me to come back after I left FEAR? Really? Then I pissed them off and they all hated me, but I could of gave a crap less.

You would seriously stoop so low to plan an OP on a guy that was hated by so many members of your tribe instead of planning an OP on your enemies? Dang, I haven't heard of anybody doing that since we were all 10k P. That is pathetic.

SAW is a good tribe, but seeing you in it pisses me off. btw, I've gotten compliments from your own leaders/tribe-mates of SAW of such a good job well done against Prime, and apparently I haven't done anything?

Check the ODD, that's all Prime troops that rose that up pretty much, and I lost what? 200k P of vills that were completely surrounded by Prime...

I am big noob.

DeletedUser71060

tribalgod the respect is mutual your one of the better players left on this world and im sorry i let fear down as you know we all make mistakes and bad decisions and i must say that was one of them the other was trusting funk
and thank you for the compliment i dont get many now lol

aakminer1234

1. No offense is meant, but guyverone, why do you still discuss issues here when you willingly quit the world? Wouldn't it be better if you discussed the world you are playing, or restart playing w 20.

2. Chadsilly, why do you always have a need to defend yourself, especially to people at the external forums...which make up like 10-20 people, anyways. Just play the game.

3. Can I please see some stats, if someone would be kind enough to post... or I will just check them myself later on.

DeletedUser

1. No offense is meant, but guyverone, why do you still discuss issues here when you willingly quit the world? Wouldn't it be better if you discussed the world you are playing, or restart playing w 20.

2. Chadsilly, why do you always have a need to defend yourself, especially to people at the external forums...which make up like 10-20 people, anyways. Just play the game.

3. Can I please see some stats, if someone would be kind enough to post... or I will just check them myself later on.

You know when two kids get in a fight in school and that one person tries to jump in-between and be hero, or whatever you wanna call it, then that "hero" gets his but kicked, yeah, that's one of these times...

DeletedUser

I'm not replying to amm or guyver anymore... It's not getting us anymore... Amm you have my skype, guyver you can get it.

LOLOL you got scolded :icon_redface:

ohaider qualist <3 i'll see you on skype later

I get the so and so "pnp dibs" Like airsofter and bong and crimson, my presence is never forgotten or something along those lines.

aakminer1234

You know when two kids get in a fight in school and that one person tries to jump in-between and be hero, or whatever you wanna call it, then that "hero" gets his but kicked, yeah, that's one of these times...

Sorry chad, I will leave you to bicker away... with anyone who comes near you. I shouldn't have tried to be the hero... *Leaves the room, never to return* (unless stats are shown/discussed).

DeletedUser

@atid- no worries its all water under the bridge. we all make mistakes. and thanks for the compliment =D

@chad- well the fact that other accounts were offered to you and you declined. and i knew plenty of 1 mil players who did a hell of a lot more than you. and no one begged you to come back i dont knwo where your getting that info...and no i was right when i said berry and kingced. berry was the one who started the whole AOS comming to FEAR?! thing. not king or scissors. me and berry were in talks since day one of you recreating AOS. he said it was a matter of the right time of comming over. then he got banned and was pissed so he didnt come back. which is totally respectable since a week later they changed the rules to omit the supposed offence he got banned for.

and yeah you may do something on someone elses account. but anyone can take a sit and dodge some nukes and snipe some trains. if you cant do that at this stage you shouldnt even be on this world. and if i planned the op like i wanted more than just 2 would have joined in, though it would prolly be all that we needed...maybe your doing better now, but i havent checked so not my place to say. but yoru complaining bout everythign is what makes others not respect you.

reguardless of my dislike for you, i will still root you on against prime. all i got to say is prove me wrong that you arent a terrible player and ill retract my statement.

oh and Shakari's the Man!!!

DeletedUser

Heeheheheh...Seems chad is the new Maker73 :lol:

/disagree, maker is a babbling idiot, I make complete sense. :p And you guys know what account I play... *finishes re-naming the 734 incs from Prime.

@atid- no worries its all water under the bridge. we all make mistakes. and thanks for the compliment =D

@chad- well the fact that other accounts were offered to you and you declined. and i knew plenty of 1 mil players who did a hell of a lot more than you. and no one begged you to come back i dont knwo where your getting that info...and no i was right when i said berry and kingced. berry was the one who started the whole AOS comming to FEAR?! thing. not king or scissors. me and berry were in talks since day one of you recreating AOS. he said it was a matter of the right time of comming over. then he got banned and was pissed so he didnt come back. which is totally respectable since a week later they changed the rules to omit the supposed offence he got banned for.

and yeah you may do something on someone elses account. but anyone can take a sit and dodge some nukes and snipe some trains. if you cant do that at this stage you shouldnt even be on this world. and if i planned the op like i wanted more than just 2 would have joined in, though it would prolly be all that we needed...maybe your doing better now, but i havent checked so not my place to say. but yoru complaining bout everythign is what makes others not respect you.

reguardless of my dislike for you, i will still root you on against prime. all i got to say is prove me wrong that you arent a terrible player and ill retract my statement.

oh and Shakari's the Man!!!

Anyone can dodge some nukes and snipe some trains...? It's way more intense than that... Maybe you've been away from the fight for too long...

Anybody that can't dodge and snipe shouldn't be on this world...? More than half of the players on this world can't do that.

All you guys would've of needed was 2 players to take me out?! :lol: I guess we'll find out since 4 or 5 Prime players are attacking me now...

Doing better now? Go ahead, check then. I'm not really, barely any growth in points, only ODD. But maybe that is like what I said that every single Prime vill near me is stacked through the roof... so it takes awhile to noble 1 village.

All I've done was complain? Can you show me a complaint? The only thing that I can think that you might see that is a complaint is me pointing out that every Prime village near me is stacked, yet I did not complain? I did not even insult them for it... I actually complimented them... You guys like to twist words. I've been having friendly mails with Prime while attacking/defending against them, yet, I am having a argument with you(an ally), that's pretty sad...

If you have to wait for me to prove it? Then why did you run your mouth about me being terrible? I haven't proved to be terrible, nor great, in your mind...

You judge me on my opinions, not my skill.

DeletedUser

It is the world forum everyone is judged on their opinions ..lol

Well done on staying in the fight though Chad , at least your staying active ( a much underrated skill i think) despite being left to hang out to dry on your own there on k46 , we still want your villes but you are due some raaspect as a fighter .. :)

DeletedUser

It is the world forum everyone is judged on their opinions ..lol

Well done on staying in the fight though Chad , at least your staying active ( a much underrated skill i think) despite being left to hang out to dry on your own there on k46 , we still want your villes but you are due some raaspect as a fighter .. :)

Yes, and I'm sure I'll be gaining some more respect soon/eventually. I've noticed the incs from you too. ;)

Me and basically my co-player can handle them just fine, for now at-least. I'm sure it won't get easier. :D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, and I'm sure I'll be gaining some more respect soon/eventually. I've noticed the incs from you too. ;)

Me and basically my co-player can handle them just fine, for now at-least. I'm sure it won't get easier. :D

hey who is your co-player? Any experiance in previous worlds?