Ohai W15

• Thread starter DeletedUser55663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

But then I'd never leave. Again.

^ this.

Skype for TW purposes is the root of all evil.

I remember the days when I'd be up extremely late. If I didn't get my homework done early, I simply never did it because as the night went on I got more tired and more distracted.

I'm happy living my RL-filled TW career with just these forums.

DeletedUser

^ this.

Skype for TW purposes is the root of all evil.

I remember the days when I'd be up extremely late. If I didn't get my homework done early, I simply never did it because as the night went on I got more tired and more distracted.

I'm happy living my RL-filled TW career with just these forums.

I have family who are tempting me to get Skype as well, so I probably will eventually. Again, I mean. But I have to find a way to not catch up with the thousands of chat messages that pop up while waiting for aforementioned family, followed by replying to said messages after playing games with said family. (And then waiting four hours until deciding to go to sleep before the first reply to my message shows up.)

Unfortunately, and I have to agree with Lewder on this one, it's kind of a huge time killer. Just like I wasn't planning on re-logging on to TW and the forums after I fixed my laptop due to the fact that I'd be staying up until 6 in the morning finding people to talk to.

Speaking of, it's 5:30, I should probably get to sleep.

DeletedUser

>: ) i kept my skype and have not logged into THE GAME for like 4 months

of course there is only one person i actually talk to on skype on a regular basis anyway (wfa)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I've checked into the game a few times to relieve my account sitter since I got back, but I don't have time to re-take control. I didn't have time then.

Aren't there any good chats nowadays?

DeletedUser

none ... not even the EXOD chat ... which was never good but it was the most active ... but now it's dead

DeletedUser

Wow, maybe I need to come back. I'm good at talking, nowadays. Dunno about typing though.

DeletedUser

>: ) i kept my skype and have not logged into THE GAME for like 4 months

of course there is only one person i actually talk to on skype on a regular basis anyway (wfa)

I did not often talk to people regularly on skype personally - it was more so group chats. I would chat now and then, though.

I have family who are tempting me to get Skype as well, so I probably will eventually. Again, I mean. But I have to find a way to not catch up with the thousands of chat messages that pop up while waiting for aforementioned family, followed by replying to said messages after playing games with said family. (And then waiting four hours until deciding to go to sleep before the first reply to my message shows up.)

Unfortunately, and I have to agree with Lewder on this one, it's kind of a huge time killer. Just like I wasn't planning on re-logging on to TW and the forums after I fixed my laptop due to the fact that I'd be staying up until 6 in the morning finding people to talk to.

Speaking of, it's 5:30, I should probably get to sleep.

If I got Skype again, it would be for IRL stuff, and not TW.

Though the chat messages popping up aren't too much of a problem, Skype is just a time killer. When you're in group chats, time just gets chewed up like an old car with fuel.