Half price coins? (Again?)

DeletedUser

Hey guys I was wondering if I was the only one who is thinking if tw staff half-priced the coin system again it would be much appreciated? I'm having trouble building nobles, and its getting annoying. I have to save up for weeks to have successful ops.

Anyone else agree or am I just a blathering communist?

btw to the mod, not sure where I was supposed to put this so I just put it here. Don't get huffy puffy about it its in the wrong area, as I didn't do it on purpose, please.

DeletedUser

I never get huffy & puffy! :lol:

But General Discussion is a better place for this.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I agree, we should have half priced coins. I hate running low on nobles :icon_sad:

Psihic

Hey guys I was wondering if I was the only one who is thinking if tw staff half-priced the coin system again it would be much appreciated? I'm having trouble building nobles, and its getting annoying. I have to save up for weeks to have successful ops.

Anyone else agree or am I just a blathering communist?

btw to the mod, not sure where I was supposed to put this so I just put it here. Don't get huffy puffy about it its in the wrong area, as I didn't do it on purpose, please.

Yes, please.

OTDDeathAwaits

Are you people up for opening individual support tickets on it, requesting it to happen? Im sure even if us few done it, it may give the admins some thought to make a poll on it...

I can always send a circular to T.W trying to see if people would support it and if they do, then ask them to all open tickets themselves, psi and davide, up for giving it a go if you guys are serious about it?

DeletedUser52858

I am in and you should ask also Sunsarai so that all 4 main tribes left can agree on it, I am sure we would get at 80-90% of yes if there is a poll.
Maybe we don't get half price, but even a 25% reduction could help

Psihic

Are you people up for opening individual support tickets on it, requesting it to happen? Im sure even if us few done it, it may give the admins some thought to make a poll on it...

I can always send a circular to T.W trying to see if people would support it and if they do, then ask them to all open tickets themselves, psi and davide, up for giving it a go if you guys are serious about it?

We could, but it could be considered spam I guess. or ?

DeletedUser

We could, but it could be considered spam I guess. or ?

You think they are going to discipline all of us if they actually did consider it spam? Then again I can't doubt that with much confidence knowing these mods :lol:

Psihic

You think they are going to discipline all of us if they actually did consider it spam? Then again I can't doubt that with much confidence knowing these mods :lol:

Thats one point, and they might not consider it out of spite for having to close up to 500 tickets :)

OTDDeathAwaits

Well maybe our forum mod could save the IG support the tickets by informing morthy and getting him to check out this topic ^^

Psihic

Well maybe our forum mod could save the IG support the tickets by informing morthy and getting him to check out this topic ^^

That would be the right thing to do. At least 3 out of 4 dukes spoke out for it .. should count for something.

.dan.101

Hey, just 'cause the Dukes want something doesn't mean everyone does :icon_wink:

I still have a few kicking about, although. It would probably inject some life back into the fronts and end the world quicker.

DeletedUser656

It's so blatantly obvious to us when players have banded together to create tickets about the same thing. Please don't do it, it makes us far less likely to consider your request and wastes our time.

Quarter priced nobles are enabled when a world enters the end game phase.