Uh-oh RB looks like you are winning this war!

DeletedUser

Rumor has it you lost all your offense army and 2 nobles to a guy with a lvl 9 wall and 0 defense troops when scouted.

20K axes
7K LC
2 Nobles

Gonna take a while to build that back up before you attack anymore RB members i think ;\

get your facts straight buddy wasn't an rb noob lucky point whore got massive support only has 4k of each left not that much to take out. What can i say it happens

err my offencive army yeah most of it got a beating not all of it I'll have another 6k village tomorrow or the next day hmmmmm

nobles are cheap i already got them back

put me about a week behind...not that big of a deal buddy....

I would take out more RB people but moral so low its not worth losing a good sized army for a pathetic 3k village.

They continue to threaten me last week and again today. so far they have managed to throw 1 fake attack 16 hours away ax speed, yes Rb sure is taking me out...

ha, in their mail they asked for 5 active aggressive players to take me out....guess they are having a hard time finding those 5 players.

DeletedUser

Just wondering what happened here.....

Gotburg (474|624) K64 4,440 Sumner [BDAS] SeamusV [TWK] 10th September 2007 - 22:56:02

#7 abikülake (471|619) K64 4,433 Sumner [BDAS] tenu [TWK] 09th September 2007 - 20:37:17

Wilsand (474|621) K64 3,838 Sumner [BDAS] SeamusV [TWK] 09th September 2007 - 16:08:22

#6 abikülake (474|618) K64 6,277 Sumner [BDAS] gumnamalikhan [TWK-2] 08th September 2007 - 14:39:09

was about to ask the samething. wasn't this person a duke? sadly I think BDAS will lose due to them being outnumbered. The only good rb tribe is RB3

Jones101

was about to ask the samething. wasn't this person a duke? sadly I think BDAS will lose due to them being outnumbered. The only good rb tribe is RB3

According to their profile Sumner was a duke, looks like one tribe in particular gave him a beating ;\

DeletedUser

they have only took 2 villages since war started kev got 2 of them before kira declared war on us, but we only started actually sending nobles yesterday. the rest of the time we were busy clearing villages and yes most of them were offensive but when a player makes 80% of their villages offensive, its more likely your gonna hit them when picking from a list.

DeletedUser

KV officially declared war at - September 6th, 19:07, 2007

I still get it to 4-2 in Bdas' favor.

#006# (555|510) K55 7,284 Josata [~RB2~] Kai. [BDAS] 08th September 2007 - 07:46:24 - Bdas +1

Corinth (554|516) K55 6,433 akuaku [~{RB}~] Emperor Jon [BDAS] 08th September 2007 - 12:21:14 - Bdas +2

07, Job for a Cowboy (508|504) K55 4,467 arcangel219 [~RB3~] TeCoSeS [BDAS] 10th September 2007 - 00:33:34 - Bdas +3

Kira Village Is RB3 Property (569|572) K55 9,532 -Kira- [BDAS] kamacausey [~RB3~] 10th September 2007 - 07:09:50 - RB +1

Kira Village Is RB3 Property (569|572) K55 9,518 dexterlee [~RB3~] -Kira- [BDAS] 10th September 2007 - 12:17:28 - Bdas +4

Kira Village Is RB3 Property (569|572) K55 9,535 -Kira- [BDAS] Noheal [~RB3~] 10th September 2007 - 19:41:24 - RB +2

Note: This is the entire RB family vs BDAS as seen on http://tw.jon-dawson.co.uk/tw10/ind...=conquers&id=1119&pn=1&type=&enemy=&min=&max=

DeletedUser

BDAS has taken 9 villages from RB so far(check every other page).
RB has taken 2.

Since they started pretty much at the same time, that means RB is losing.

And yes, I'm counting villages from before the war officially started.

DeletedUser

they have only took 2 villages since war started kev got 2 of them before kira declared war on us, but we only started actually sending nobles yesterday. the rest of the time we were busy clearing villages and yes most of them were offensive but when a player makes 80% of their villages offensive, its more likely your gonna hit them when picking from a list.

that's only counting the RB3 tribe coz i took 2 RB2's and 2 RB3's

DeletedUser

get your facts straight buddy wasn't an rb noob lucky point whore got massive support only has 4k of each left not that much to take out. What can i say it happens

err my offencive army yeah most of it got a beating not all of it I'll have another 6k village tomorrow or the next day hmmmmm

nobles are cheap i already got them back

put me about a week behind...not that big of a deal buddy....

I would take out more RB people but moral so low its not worth losing a good sized army for a pathetic 3k village.

They continue to threaten me last week and again today. so far they have managed to throw 1 fake attack 16 hours away ax speed, yes Rb sure is taking me out...

ha, in their mail they asked for 5 active aggressive players to take me out....guess they are having a hard time finding those 5 players.

No one badtalks NeonBlack.

DeletedUser

BDAS has taken 9 villages from RB so far(check every other page).
RB has taken 2.

Since they started pretty much at the same time, that means RB is losing.

And yes, I'm counting villages from before the war officially started.

Actually they took one village twice not two villages.so score needs to be updated.
And lately i have started catapulting them as most of them are not worthy of nobling atm. May be we should count that as well :icon_wink:

Perhaps noobs from other tribe will noble them latter on.
One of many :icon_twisted:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
it was (3k+)~3.5k village when i started attacking
Defender: akuaku
Village: Romania (553|519) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 3.649 3.835 2.437
Damage by catapult bombardment: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level5 to level1
----------------------------------------------------------------------

dragonite dude

I'm Afraid We Do Not Wish To Disclose That Information.

But I Will Say This: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So Kv is getting rimmed?

:lol: No I am not being rimmed. :lol:

This is part of a post I made in BDAS's forums concerning how and why I lost that village:

"Also, as for my lost village, I played pretty much entirely offensive ~ the game (as a player) was boring playing with defense. Personally, I am glad that I did what I did. Having very little defensive troops and for the first 24 hours, no tribal support gave me quite the adrenaline rush. It was a loss that I entirely enjoyed. =)"

DeletedUser

ya your tribe gave you decent support 1k spear swords and hc last report i seen

DeletedUser

Chaos, the only villages they have cleared are mine.
Through reading this thread one would assume that they had cleared other vilages apart from yours?

Then there's always those other players that may of had cleared more BDAS villages who aren't forum active...

Why? Because I played to offensively (I honestly didn't expect them to attack with anything more than sp/sw :lol:) ahwell, so I waited a day to see what would happen to my vills and pay the price. Now that, that is over I have called in support and I don't think they'll get anymore vills off of me.

You shouldn't play so offensively if time doesn't permit it. If time does permit, then how comes you haven't taken it back?... especially as the same organised mob have been nobling that same village off of one another?

My reasons as to why I think BDAS will struggle and may lose (though I dont want it to happen) is because you are losing one or two villages to a few other noob tribes. Sumner himself has practically been rimmed, if these tribes had any ounce of leadership or co-ordination skills then I can see a lot more players finding themselves in Sumners position.

DeletedUser

I don'tknow anything about we having support. Do we have such things?

By the way, it seems the real score is 8-1(doesn't include the nobling and re-nobling of KV's village)

Muldie325

I think, BDAS is being hit a lot harder than they expected, but will win anyway.