RAM - This is our thread

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol.. u call it hugger? Try recruiting any if you can.!! :p Your tribe is just a joke and your years of TW is nothing more than just work. We at RAM have fun and do things in our own pace. Yes, we don't care about stats and noob has also clearly stated that both RAM and PHOENX doesn't care about the stats. Yes! it'd obviously bug you if a fly hit your face but thr is no harm done except for the nastiness. PHOENX is nothing important and we don't have to put all our pressure on them. Just a few pressure from few are good to handle PHOENX. We are still expanding smoothly like we've always done. :p

Karma, there is a lot you can say.. But you know you are full of shit and going way too far with this post. Phoenx is what you wish ram was good enough to be... And dont lie about it!

We have proven it time and time again, and my years have been long, enjoyable, and satisfactory. Who are you to try to take away what i have gratefully accomplished?????

As for your expanding smoothly, already told you... You internal drift, and always have internalled an academy tribe.... Of course you have guarenteed free expansion, its called HUGGING TACTICS> :lol:

Ram Vs Drift is the most amazing stats ever! ROFL.

@ Rhcp:

Dude, really? You expected us to keep that lead??? you outnumber us at least 2 to 1 odds, its just a simple matter of math that you should outnoble us!!

I declared, and i dont regret it one bit. So i got catted, my village averages is back, my villages are full of troops, and i have a whole slew of new villages to call my own... What harm have you truly done, ram? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Tick Tock Tick Tock,
RAM keeps looking at the ever ending clock,
The School bell will soon come ringing,
In which you will stop all your arrogant singing,
2 months to go untill you fall,
Then all of sudden you won't be standing so tall.

Not even going to try and rhyme anything.

So Mick if you are so confident that we will be gone in 8 weeks would you care to wager on it?

5000 premium points.

If not I understand. Talk is cheap.:icon_redface:

KarmaX

@Paj:

You always amuse me. You're just plainly jealous of the assets RAM has and the vast territory we rule. Its a privilege to have those eats, not a shame. Thats not hugging. Anything you do, you call it fair, anything RAM does you call it hugging or cheap tactics. We are still no.1 and we will strive to stay no.1 as long as we can and are determined till the end of this world.

Yes we outnumber you guys and like I told, PHOENX are not important, we are just fooling around with skirmishes here and there and make new recruits practice with small ops. We still have our new lands to secure and cluster and prepare for upcoming challenges or else we'll diminish like other no.1 tribes which we don't plan on being like them. We have our own strategy and we will continue as long as we want it no matter how much you preach and call us hugger. No tribe in this world that is still around are with players from the beginning of the tribe formation. People go and come, tribe still lives through recruitment. If you call it hugging go file a complaint banning recruit option. Yes! we have capabilities of forming 5 family tribes but we're not doing that. We have 1 academy with different goals and training purposes but the tribe is one and that is RAM.

DeletedUser51929

Chocolate milk is a manly drink, right? :3

you batcha, got a full tub of nesquick's finest down the stairs if you can handle it :icon_cool:

CHOCLATE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! not afan of terry's but meh CHOCLATE ORANGE!!!

on a side note to keep to the thread, I saw ram in bed last night with a bicycle, I asked why you took a bicycle to bed? and they said I'm too lazy to sleep walk o_O oooooooooooooo such a bad joke I dererve to be nobled :/

DeletedUser51929

call all the villa's miller d and make me proud :')

EDIT: then let me noble them >:D

DeletedUser

Karma, there is a lot you can say.. But you know you are full of shit and going way too far with this post. Phoenx is what you wish ram was good enough to be... And dont lie about it!

We have proven it time and time again, and my years have been long, enjoyable, and satisfactory. Who are you to try to take away what i have gratefully accomplished?????

As for your expanding smoothly, already told you... You internal drift, and always have internalled an academy tribe.... Of course you have guarenteed free expansion, its called HUGGING TACTICS> :lol:

Ram Vs Drift is the most amazing stats ever! ROFL.

@ Rhcp:

Dude, really? You expected us to keep that lead??? you outnumber us at least 2 to 1 odds, its just a simple matter of math that you should outnoble us!!

I declared, and i dont regret it one bit. So i got catted, my village averages is back, my villages are full of troops, and i have a whole slew of new villages to call my own... What harm have you truly done, ram? :icon_redface:

more pathetic excuses... "You outnumbered us 2 to 1" boo hoo,

just plain pathetic, you make excuses and you lie... chill out it's just a game :p

We had all hoped for more out of Phoenx than we got out of BD... but I guess you are cut from the same cloth...

I guess we'll have to eat Phoenx and all her friends...then we'll have another look around for a worthy opponent..

Mick876

How many times has the enemy called Pajuno a lier and then made to look foolish afterwards? lol

Its ok mberns keep going, we all know who will have the last laugh :)

DeletedUser51929

pipe down man, your a one trick pony a nice op on any fo you pheonix lads and you's will be long gone....

Mick876

pipe down man, your a one trick pony a nice op on any fo you pheonix lads and you's will be long gone....

Well like i said, get on an account and i will glady show you our pony. We only need one trick, thats nobling :)

Or maybe your all mouth, just like your friends it seems.

DeletedUser51929

nout wrong with using just your mouth :D makes it easier to chew you guys up :p om nom nom nom pheonix villages!!!

DeletedUser

rofl..Phoenx is a joke...their pnp is the same old lame lines BD used...

nothing new or original here.

DeletedUser

All weekend long I looked for something worth reading on the PnP about the RAM / Phoenx war and all I see is accusations of hugging. Its not like Phoenx hasnt merged and taken in players from other tribes as well. Pajuno, as long as youve had that pair of panties you wear in the crack of your ass dont you think its time to straighten them out and get a grip? Big freakin deal, RAM has drift, get the f*ck over it. Everyone thought drift was food for RAM when the deal took place. Drift has been an important part of RAM since the day of the mergers. Everyday its the same thing, hug hug hug hug hug. Im tired of reading it. Go ahead and tell me not to read the PnP if Im tired of it, but its the same sh*t all the time. Its a game, you sit in front of a computer, punch a few keys here and there, drink a beer, launch attacks, drink another beer, launch more attacks, drink a beer launch a 1 second noble train and reallize you launched one attack as support whjen you read the reports 18 hrs later... ITS JUST A FLIPPIN GAME for crying out loud.

DeletedUser

No one has ever doubted the importance of Drift to RAM.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,506
Side 2: 228
Difference: 1,278

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,392,375
Side 2: 2,083,658
Difference: 12,308,717

chart

KarmaX

So? What does it matter? Prove anything? I think you just proved your silliness :p

DeletedUser

Of course we claim we will win. Its natural for you to think that your side is going to win, if i didn't think we could win why would i bother even fighting? And its you who needs to step up your game, your 11 villages down to us, so surely its you who has to step up your game as your the ones behind. And we will finish you just like we finished BD. The players were posting the exact same things as you and who came out on top of that?

I said in a blog interview that RAM would start to crumble after 3 months, were 1 month in (i think) and i still stick to that prediction :)

Is this based on Tarot cards or astrology maybe...??? Too much hallucinogenic drugs lately???

There are a lot of differences between us and BD. I think you sound more like BD than we do but that's a matter of perception. We are not focusing only on you and our main front is still untouched. It will take a whole lot of resources to break through, doubt you'll ever have enough without getting other tribes leaguing against us, but oh wait that would reverse that hugging thing, wouldn't it?

You guys must be blessing the TW gods that we took in those k83-84 guys because otherwise you wouldn't have capped anything from us or almost nothing.

DeletedUser

well maybe i shouldnt have been so harsh with that post, so my apologies for the tone and language...

KarmaX

If you don't understand, then not our problem.

I'm sure any with an iq knows what was meant....

Ya, with your IQ we all will be blessed right? Where are we now? What have you done after declaring? Or tribe declares only for the show and talks? You always seem to amuse me with your super IQ.