looking 4 allys

DeletedUser

im looking for allys on this Thread.Here on this world37

DeletedUser

Yeah, sure. You sound like the sort of ally I'd want

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bigfatmama, that was sarcasm. And I fear you will get little else from here.
You're better off looking at what tribes are around you and talking directly to them. (However, I think you actually don't know what 'ally' means in this game and mistake it for a tribe. I would suggest you go look up some tutorials first.)
Here's some links: TW dictionary and Guide library

To the others:
Let's not get cheap laughs out of this. He's -probably- a noob and made the mistake to make this thread. He could probably use your advise more than anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tribes around me are to big that i could join

i thought allys can be everyone alliance members are allys too

DeletedUser

Ok, ok, I was slightly sarcastic. I did, however, search for Bigfatmama on w37 and found she was the Last of The Last of The Syndicate. T.L.S as ingame Tag.

Was a bit intrigued as to what happened the tribe. I see some of them in The Greeks, I see some no longer exist. I see there was a war..........probably lead to a merge of sorts.

What I also noticed was that Outlaw. was the last player to leave T.L.S just before Bigfatmama joined the tribe.

What you do need to look at Mama, are you playing both accounts?? TWs only allows one account per world. I assume you have just taken over the Outlaw. account from the previous owner. You'll need to delete the smaller account ASAP.

I wish you all the best and, as The Iceman said, read the TW dictionary and guides. If you do need any assistance don't hesitate to ask, I'm really not a bad person!!

DeletedUser

Ok, ok, I was slightly sarcastic. I did, however, search for Bigfatmama on w37 and found she was the Last of The Last of The Syndicate. T.L.S as ingame Tag.

Was a bit intrigued as to what happened the tribe. I see some of them in The Greeks, I see some no longer exist. I see there was a war..........probably lead to a merge of sorts.

What I also noticed was that Outlaw. was the last player to leave T.L.S just before Bigfatmama joined the tribe.

What you do need to look at Mama, are you playing both accounts?? TWs only allows one account per world. I assume you have just taken over the Outlaw. account from the previous owner. You'll need to delete the smaller account ASAP.

I wish you all the best and, as The Iceman said, read the TW dictionary and guides. If you do need any assistance don't hesitate to ask, I'm really not a bad person!!

T.L.S are also known as the SYN. They decided to take some vills off a player that was taking time off from the game, so his friend took them down by himself.

DeletedUser

i took some villages from them 11 i think they always sent one noble with a nuke then another like 1 day later. tryed to get the villages back :lol: easy ODD and ODA :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well i think he getting attacked hard by Ascend/Cola/Evolve and maybe others.he free to farm

DeletedUser

Maybe that's why he's looking for new allies. Is anyone who is attacking him an ally of my mine?? I feel like sending some support!!

DeletedUser

well i used to attack him but i stop i been hitting diff. players