RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

Is this based on Tarot cards or astrology maybe...??? Too much hallucinogenic drugs lately???

There are a lot of differences between us and BD. I think you sound more like BD than we do but that's a matter of perception. We are not focusing only on you and our main front is still untouched. It will take a whole lot of resources to break through, doubt you'll ever have enough without getting other tribes leaguing against us, but oh wait that would reverse that hugging thing, wouldn't it?

You guys must be blessing the TW gods that we took in those k83-84 guys because otherwise you wouldn't have capped anything from us or almost nothing.

There is absolutely no basis for this claim noob, and you know it. There is no way to prove it one way or another. Just as you guys are doing, many times you go for the weakest link, to break the chain. We set our eyes on 83 and 84 as soon as you recruited them. What would you have done, if you were in that situation? There was no hesitation or thought put into it. It was just attack attack. Turns out it truly was the weakest link, and so we pressed on.

Anyways, if there was not the situation in 83 and 84, then we would be working what we thought was the most accessible, weakest link.

Come on noob....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ya, with your IQ we all will be blessed right? Where are we now? What have you done after declaring? Or tribe declares only for the show and talks? You always seem to amuse me with your super IQ.

Really dude??

All this shit talking from Ram about how bad and overrated Phoenx is...

Yet a few short months ago, you were singing my praises for breaking the tribe that ALL OF RAM was afraid of??

Crasula the original, and shitley himself were begging me to include them when we were putting the finishing touches on BD... apparently, i was a GENIUS then for doing what you were too afraid too do...

Yet now we are morons, overrated, and not worth the pixels we occupy at this time?

Honestly????

I have never changed my story, nor my opinion of Ram. You, and all your little cohorts have changed MANY TIMES over the opinion of Phoenx... Your like the christian religion, always changing with the times.. and Phoenx is the muslims of the world.. same religion, same story, told over and over and over again....

Quit being a rude, immature douchebag, and get over it. You know that we are THAT good, that we were THAT good, and that we did beat BD. You said it yourself, before you became this JEALOUS douchebag that you are today.

Cut the shit, there is no reason to diminish that which we have accomplished, it just shows further your immaturity...

ANd berns, to call Phoenx overrated, just shows your personal short sightedness... where were you when Crasula and shitley were kissing my ass for taking on BD first? The entire world knows that Ram was shitting its pants when BD threatened Ram.... Cause Ram vs BD/Phoenx was enough to make anyone quit...

Just stop trying to sell us short. YOu can say we arent performing to your expectations this war. but quit lying outright..

Your pnp is ugly enough as it is, dont get the rest of the world to laugh at you!

DeletedUser

Pajuno once again you spout a bunch of hate and lies....

RAM brought BD to it's knees,,,everyone knows this. RAM destroyed BD...had we not answered YOUR begging pleas for help BD would still be here chomping on Phoenx real estate. So quit lying to yourself and the world. The map tells the story not your lies.

Phoenx is overrated. Now that we've turned the stats around...the rest of the world will see how we run with it from here....you guys are just a bunch of loud mouth kids....we're exterminating you the way the rest of the world should exterminate the terrorists.....

Phoenx is bad, over rated..in fact Phoenx pretty much sucks. Organize something do something ig, all you do is run your pipe smoker on the forums, you have yet to do anything as a tribe ig.

DeletedUser

There is absolutely no basis for this claim noob, and you know it. There is no way to prove it one way or another. Just as you guys are doing, many times you go for the weakest link, to break the chain. We set our eyes on 83 and 84 as soon as you recruited them. What would you have done, if you were in that situation? There was no hesitation or thought put into it. It was just attack attack. Turns out it truly was the weakest link, and so we pressed on.

Anyways, if there was not the situation in 83 and 84, then we would be working what we thought was the most accessible, weakest link.

Come on noob....

I totally agree with you but when you make predictions, it should at least have some basis. I would have the exact same thing you did to k83-84. It was the way to go.

DeletedUser

No one has ever doubted the importance of Drift to RAM.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,506
Side 2: 228
Difference: 1,278

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,392,375
Side 2: 2,083,658
Difference: 12,308,717

chart

The war stats that you have posted are innacurate as they include ennoblements from the T-W-C Vs PMP war. They also do not take into account that in the past RAM has kicked their inactives and had them recruited into DRIFT before internally nobling them.

DeletedUser

What annoys me the most about this war is the lack of respect from both sides. We are just playing a game and the name calling, mud throwing, insults and the rest of the crap is not necessary.

Drift was created for a single purpose: Secure the RIM and make sure we don't have to fight small points guy with low morale and that we can go straight to the core. There are obviously some players quiting that gets internalled along the road but Phoenx did noble a lot of inactives along the road as well. If we have more players, it's normal that we will have more guys quiting.

RAM is built for the late world game play and will be very hard to break (It will take more than Pheonx and -B- to break us). Drift allow us to have HUGE areas of safe villages that can help stack HUGE fronlines. Is that hugging? It's a different strategy but we have been successful using it, so it won't change. That does mean that we have some players that have a bit less skills than some others but our core players are strong enough to make us very good overall.

There are many other tribes that recruited their enemy to get stronger. I can think of some tribes close to the top right now that did pretty much the same... but hey it doesn't matter because it's not RAM.

DeletedUser79042

the name calling, mud throwing, insults and the rest of the crap is not necessary.

That is strange coming from you. You seem to me as someone who leads the way in name calling... Right? Unless you forgot how you "drawn" me some weeks ago...

Your ... chivalry is not to be taken for serious anymore. Okay ? Spare us.

DeletedUser

I have not called you anything other than a Pajuno cheerleader. That's not really an insult and I did say that you were talking without any knowledge of a situation when you actually had admitted of it being the case 2 post before. Be careful what you post, if you don't want a reaction to it.

DeletedUser

What annoys me the most about this war is the lack of respect from both sides. We are just playing a game and the name calling, mud throwing, insults and the rest of the crap is not necessary.

Drift was created for a single purpose: Secure the RIM and make sure we don't have to fight small points guy with low morale and that we can go straight to the core. There are obviously some players quiting that gets internalled along the road but Phoenx did noble a lot of inactives along the road as well. If we have more players, it's normal that we will have more guys quiting.

RAM is built for the late world game play and will be very hard to break (It will take more than Pheonx and -B- to break us). Drift allow us to have HUGE areas of safe villages that can help stack HUGE fronlines. Is that hugging? It's a different strategy but we have been successful using it, so it won't change. That does mean that we have some players that have a bit less skills than some others but our core players are strong enough to make us very good overall.

There are many other tribes that recruited their enemy to get stronger. I can think of some tribes close to the top right now that did pretty much the same... but hey it doesn't matter because it's not RAM.

I guess the difference is that you guys don't make a differentiation between recruitment patterns of other tribes and your own, you claim other top tribes have recruited in the same way as RAM? That hasn't really been the case in this world. RAM recruit to secure their areas as you've stated, you do it to stop the players being a threat essentially, not particularly to have them fight for you. Your core guys do the fighting while you have a bunch of nobodies under your tag who are of no threat to them. Recruiting to nullify a threat is hugging.

I cannot speak for all tribes, but we at Phoenx do not recruit for those reasons, our recruits are always recruited with the intention of them being active contributors to the tribe. I'm not sure how you come to your final conclusion, you openly admit the reason you have drift is simply to secure the rim and stop them attacking you, this is not how tribes such as BD, THE and Phoenx have chosen to go about their business.

DeletedUser79042

I have not called you anything other than a Pajuno cheerleader. That's not really an insult and I did say that you were talking without any knowledge of a situation when you actually had admitted of it being the case 2 post before. Be careful what you post, if you don't want a reaction to it.
That is the second time you threaten me. I told you to get a number. Also I am pretty sure you will not leave the game in 1 -2 months as you (once more) said you would. And try to fight instead of talking bs. Okay ?

PS
I have not called you anything other than a Pajuno cheerleader. That's not really an insult
Are you from outer space? This is name calling and an insult. Unless you really call your friends like this every other day. I do not ever recall myself ever calling you any, never threatening you, plus you never apologizing. Keep it up. We are coming closer, should you decide to stay.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I guess the difference is that you guys don't make a differentiation between recruitment patterns of other tribes and your own, you claim other top tribes have recruited in the same way as RAM? That hasn't really been the case in this world. RAM recruit to secure their areas as you've stated, you do it to stop the players being a threat essentially, not particularly to have them fight for you. Your core guys do the fighting while you have a bunch of nobodies under your tag who are of no threat to them. Recruiting to nullify a threat is hugging.

I cannot speak for all tribes, but we at Phoenx do not recruit for those reasons, our recruits are always recruited with the intention of them being active contributors to the tribe. I'm not sure how you come to your final conclusion, you openly admit the reason you have drift is simply to secure the rim and stop them attacking you, this is not how tribes such as BD, THE and Phoenx have chosen to go about their business.

It is not to nullify a threat but not to waste time fighting the RIM.

DeletedUser

That is the second time you threaten me. I told you to get a number. Also I am pretty sure you will not leave the game in 1 -2 months as you (once more) said you would. And try to fight instead of talking bs. Okay ?

PS

Are you from outer space? This is name calling and an insult. Unless you really call your friends like this every other day. I do not ever recall myself ever calling you any, never threatening you, plus you never apologizing. Keep it up. We are coming closer, should you decide to stay.

I will never apologize to you for such minor things. If you stick your nose in other people's business, you have to face the heat, if you can't it's not my problem. I will be gone in 2 months for sure unless really exciting things happen but I don't consider you that good that I should stay to fight you.

Saying you're a Paj cheerleader is not an insult, it just says you cheer up someone when you have knowledge of a situation (which is what you did that day). That's fine with me and I don't see that as a threat at all but you must not have a very thick skin.

DeletedUser

It is not to nullify a threat but not to waste time fighting the RIM.

You recruited them so you didn't have to fight them, as admitted by yourself....W30 can draw their own conclusions from there.

DeletedUser

W30 can draw all conclusions they want but fighting the RIM is a waste of time.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:hear that drift:lol: your a weast of time lol words from RAM lol:icon_biggrin: shows how much they like you guys the just dump inactives on you and make you think you importent to them but as they say your just a weast of time:lol: i feel sorry for you guys!!!!!

DeletedUser79042

Saying you're a Paj cheerleader is not an insult, it just says you cheer up someone when you have knowledge of a situation (which is what you did that day). That's fine with me and I don't see that as a threat at all but you must not have a very thick skin.
I asked around and you are right. But instead of explaining this in your first answer as simple as that, you prefered to write other things. See, I do admit I do not have the full US/American interpretation of expressions up my sleeve, but this is the dot net game. Not the US server. We do come from allover the world.

On topic: Your "announcement" of leaving in 2 months is not a promising one for your tribe. Especially now that you "seem to be" @ war. I am wondering why you have done that. Care to explain ?

As for your comment of what "quality" of a player I am and you being too good to wait to "deal" with me, I will leave this unanswered this time - or even better for some others to comment on that issue (if anyone cares to).

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am sure you are a great player. I have no doubt about that, my point was mainly that I don't see why I would stay only for you. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I apologize for my aggressive way of writing but I tought you were looking for it. :lol:

I have been promoted on the job so I will have a lot less time to play now and my account is getting too big that I can't really play it the way I can. It's not too bad during summer even though I am on vacation sometimes and can't play much, but I will clearly be busy in the fall.

I am saying it because it will happen and nobody will be able to say that I am leaving because of RL excuses, that we are losing a war or anything else. It also gives some time to find someone to play my account.

My plan was to start a new world probably with Phoenx reborn, but it seems they will keep playing this one for a while, which I won't be able to in the fall.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Mud slinging is the deteriation of the conversation. I have always said that Ram was going to be a hard fight, and i was persuaded to stay after the bd war. ( i was set to retire right then and there) However, you cannot expect me to agree or ignore all the glaring differences between our tribes. Its one thing to quietly do what your doing, (example is LoEN) but then its a whole nother thing to come to the pnp talking up a big game of how much damage you are gonna do, when your not doing it yourself..... I understand its tribalwars, but i wont tolerate some scrub of ram talking shit like he is noobaxes. (imo, noob, you have earned your right to talk smack)

Whereas the rest of them, Karmax included, have not. As i have stated before, Hugger tactics are a successful method of achieving Ram's particular goals. Just dont come here talking about how badly your gonna beat a tribe half your points/villages.. that is where i get particularly mean. Not to mention the fact that karmax clearly cannot carry on his end of a pnp debate.

Aubree and noobaxes have been the best representatives of Ram. Should keep the pnp for them...

There is the various methods that your neglecting. If your referring to BH, well the only merger of yours that could be compared to their tactics, was the merging of Pmp. You guys did fight them and eventually decided to merge.

Bh did the same thing, except bh recruited for contributing factors. not to nullify a front. Your intentions is what defines you and your tribe, noobaxes. and nothing you can say or blow into the air for a smoke screen can change that.

As for berns ignorant comments on BD war... Gimme a break. I would say the average phoenx player skill is not up to BD's par.. yet your pathetic catting operations have done not much to say the least. I have seen my tribe destroy all opposition as it proceeds, have been publicly supervised by the world.. and yet your gonna try to discredit us?

And if you keep implying we are doing nothing ingame, then you are the most ignorant leader of any tribe in w30.. Just like we dont have "tribal operations"... Wow, maybe you should take your own advice and pay attention to what is going on, instead of breaking out the champagne too early?

My plan was to start a new world probably with Phoenx reborn, but it seems they will keep playing this one for a while, which I won't be able to in the fall.

Ha!! This is public proof of just how awesome we truly are. Your best player wants to start a new world with us... Makes you wonder, eh?

DeletedUser

That's probably the only decent 3-4 post sequence I've seen here in a long time.

Anyways, congrats on the promotion. I wish you good fortune. Btw, Phoenix Reborn will happen. Sooner if you replace yourself w/ a crap player :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Thank you noob for these explanations. It was apparently a misunderstanding -you can blame me for the most part - no problem. Good luck in RL, I am facing similar issues, however I will try to keep up as long as possible ingame, with the assistance of my tribe's leadership and players. I do believe in Good tribes alot more than I believe in Good players. I therefore know for a fact that I am a member of such a tribe. I hope you are too and get to stay after all, despite possible PHOENX's secret wishes :)

robot out