A new front....

xannash

I believe stats are more than just a proper declaration in the forum... :icon_wink:

Are you saying AXE not active? (I wonder what Jaffe will say on this... lol)

AXE are indeed not active but of course that's not exactly a big secret...

DeletedUser

I believe stats are more than just a proper declaration in the forum... :icon_wink:

Are you saying AXE not active? (I wonder what Jaffe will say on this... lol)

Is this the voice of DA speaking?
Care to divulge your ig name so we can put a name to these fighting words - or are you in hiding :icon_wink:

As of my comments on AXE - who is this Jaffe you speak of...does he play this game :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Its called OPERATION CLEANUP.....Or atleast thats what i think of it :icon_wink:

Operation little bitch, nibbling on a tribe thats your allie when they are busy in a WAR, pfft if you had any balls you'd be gunning for !WAR! or tH who are more of an obstruction to your expansion, but lets be honest DA haven't got the bottle :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Operation little bitch, nibbling on a tribe thats your allie when they are busy in a WAR, pfft if you had any balls you'd be gunning for !WAR! or tH who are more of an obstruction to your expansion, but lets be honest DA haven't got the bottle :icon_wink:

Are you serious? Isn't another tribe having 40 mil in the middle of your tribe an obstruction to our expansion?

l1si4ka

Well lets say it is Operation Little bitch. Just means Exile is the little bitch that were clearing :)

Thank you for clearing that up.

And Nice is right, its an obstacle and such a nasty looking splotch in the map :icon_neutral: hence the cleanup.

And Wow your clever. I wonder why you would want us to take out tH or !War!? Oh wait because your warring !War! and tH has probably denied you in some way.

Kthxbye :)

DeletedUser48102

Well lets say it is Operation Little bitch. Just means Exile is the little bitch that were clearing :)

And Nice is right, its an obstacle and such a nasty looking splotch in the map :icon_neutral: hence the cleanup.

And Wow your clever. I wonder why you would want us to take out tH or !War!? Oh wait because your warring !War! and tH has probably denied you in some way.

LOL

Have a beer on me lol

bud-light-always-worth-it-500x400.jpg

DeletedUser

I picked those tribes for reasons already mentioned, location as is your excuse for turning on allies. Who knows if you could even take out !WAR! or tH, as they at least have some war experience fighting against full tribes to judge them on :icon_wink:

I dont know any tH players personally to be denied by. Joke as you like, but the biggest one I see is pirched on top of the rankings while hiding in a corner.

Anyway your boring me now, ciao !

seth89

Right. Time to point things out to you all.

1) This is not Operation Little B*#!?.
2) We haven't turned on our Allies. As Exile. were no longer Allied to us. Hense making your post Void.

And how can DA be hiding in it's own little corner, when it's been locked in the longest war currently about.
Or are you just new to world15 or your knowledge of it doesn't expand your own little corner that you have concealed yourself in.

Perhap's we could take out WAR or tH, but why should we.?
They have proven themselves to be worthy Allies, which is more than what can be said for Exile., what do they do to help Allies... let's see.... ..... ..... ..... ..... *Error has occured trying to find any data of Exile. doing anything. Please shutdown and restart.*

Thankies and goodnight.

DeletedUser

Im assuming you mean AXE the same tribe that merged into TATS and who got battered by every other tribe leaving them a shell of who they once were with what half the numbers, real hard pickings well done. Sorry I dont follow the news down in the cosy corner.......unless its interesting.

Goodnight ;)

l1si4ka

I picked those tribes for reasons already mentioned, location as is your excuse for turning on allies. Who knows if you could even take out !WAR! or tH, as they at least have some war experience fighting against full tribes to judge them on :icon_wink:

I dont know any tH players personally to be denied by. Joke as you like, but the biggest one I see is pirched on top of the rankings while hiding in a corner.

Anyway your boring me now, ciao !

Your a pretty cool dude :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The Shell of what once AXE was...?
The player's that are still left in AXE were the only ones that made it. Apart from Jaffacakes.... no one likes him. :icon_redface:
Just a pity those players like cb and Xannash are inactive, otherwise yes they could still be a half decent tribe. After TATS and then Boozie coming and going, Axe was never going to be a real threat to DA though. A lack of leadership and active members made sure of that.

DA is doing a far more that what can be said for Exile. who did nothing for the first 2.5years of the game apart from Ally itself with the 2 major tribes beside it. They only did something when they saw incoming from someone.... what alot of... WhAtZ zA HeLl iZ tHiZ! Action.

If only youve seen the incoming ive seen from Chris :lol:
It seems like he went "WhAtZ zA HeLl iZ tHiZ!" with the attack button and decided to send random attacks of 3 or 4 nobles on 100hr trips :lol:
Its actually confusing when your marking, trying to figure out if hes trying to actually noble the village or not :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

And Stats.

48hr:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 115
Difference: 105

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,999
Side 2: 1,030,132
Difference: 938,133

chart

[/spoil]

Exile vs enemies
48hr:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Exile.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 313
Difference: 254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 519,829
Side 2: 2,868,233
Difference: 2,348,404

chart

[/spoil]

Tribe Conquers:
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 DA 1162
2 !WAR! 1078
3 Exile. 967

Tribe Losses:
Rank Tribe Lost Villages
1 Exile. 1172
2 tH 522
3 DA 436
4 !WAR! 382

Meanwhile Exiles leaders are still going nom nom nom and eating all the barbs. Awe inspiring stuff... :icon_rolleyes:
Dont forget to send some nukes though, just so you can 'say' your doing something, even if it acheives nothing bar giving people OD

DeletedUser

It seem to me there are nothing else then half decent tribes around now days. Looking at the map and it it's not hard to figure DA got the best (easiest) position to defend. Even if all members of AXE were active we would have, and should have, a problem to defend against both DA and tH....if those tribes are somewhat active that is.

Anyway, we have tried to turn the ship around but failed. I will keep doing my part to slow the enemy down. What is for us in the future of w15?

DeletedUser

It seem to me there are nothing else then half decent tribes around now days. Looking at the map and it it's not hard to figure DA got the best (easiest) position to defend. Even if all members of AXE were active we would have, and should have, a problem to defend against both DA and tH....if those tribes are somewhat active that is.

Anyway, we have tried to turn the ship around but failed. I will keep doing my part to slow the enemy down. What is for us in the future of w15?

I disagree. If all the Axe members were active you could easily hold off tH and DA. Especially since they have other wars going on as well. The key would be how well you work as a team, which some of your current members arent very good at.

As for your future, well you could always start coordinating and linking in with DAD, since you now have a common enemy. That would be the obvious place to start :icon_wink:

And if that fails, just wait for the evangelist Jaffe to come on here and preach that all is well and Axe are still an increible and powerful tribe, and that should make you feel better :lol:

DeletedUser

for some reason Danny, I dont think the members of AXE are drinking Jaffes kool aid any longer on the activity of AXE