Greetings World 48

DeletedUser

True. But its following the rule that there are no women on the internet (aside from a few <3).

Repinski

There are actually a lot of women on the Internet. In fact a rough 1/4th of the external people I know are women. (Or Kitteh's in MKC's case.)

DeletedUser

Seriously? I don't know many women. There's WFA, lix, Rivka, AI, shards and there's a few more. (MKC is a kitty).

Repinski

Yeah I know, it surprised me also, then again I know a lot of people.

DeletedUser

I know a lot of people as well. I'm not as wider reaching as I once was though. I knew many many many people from TW back in the day.

Repinski

I'm more well known now a days surprisingly. I'm just your everyday Nublet...

DeletedUser

Hello MissKittieCat.

Hello, how do you do? I am MissKittieCat (yes, I be a kitteh) and as of now I will be the moderator of this world.

I expect all of you to be familiar with the rules
(If not please make sure you read them NOW:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8 - FORUM RULES!
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=287 - in-game rules)

Remember the key is respect. I am big on RESPECT. (Don't make me sing the song :icon_evil: ... I don't like it :-( ... and yes I am also big on smileys little off-topic rants) Disagreements, debates, and disucssions are all fine (as long as they are topical and in the appropriate forum) but just make sure to be respectful (NO PERSONAL INSULT BUSINESS!) and we will all get along... or at least as much as we need to :icon_wink:

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the W48 forums please feel free to send me a message or contact me via Skype.

I'm here to help.

I look foward to getting to know each and every one of you... play nice, kittehs <3

And um.... update me on your world events or tell me about yourselves or welcome me or etc....

=^-^=

We can just welcome each other LOL I haven't been on a TW forum for months. I'm, kind of, new here on W48, but have played on W19 for a couple of years....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93019

Hi~hi

HI~HI New to world 48 forum and just figured id post somewhere welcome To my post~

DeletedUser

HI~HI New to world 48 forum and just figured id post somewhere welcome To my post~

Be daring...

Make a thread for yourself.

Just make sure to post it here in the general section, and not in the main W48 forum. :lol:

Anyways, welcome to a newb from a veteran of these forums. If you want to know anything about them, just PM me.

link11223454

Dont take Pyker's bait, he's really evil. Everything about him is deceiving. Just look at his profile picture :O

Repinski

Don't listen to Link. For once Pyker is being sincere. Create a thread for yourself and we'll be sure to help spam it with you. Oh and I suggest you take Pyker up on his offer of showing you how to conduct yourselves on the forums. We like to spam and flame random people that don't know what's going on here in w48. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hello MKC......just started reading this forum and i have already like you... :)

DeletedUser81336

simba2.jpg

I'm not that worried.