1337 Declares...

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

Internal Server Error

..eh.. Shoot, I forgot :icon_neutral:

Anyways, while I have y'all here, I may as well give you this video as a present from 1337 to the world.

1337 Declares war!

Map:

[spoil]
map1-4.png
[/spoil]

Happy Hunting! <3

DeletedUser

You guys have no patience ...

hence the poor timing :p

and you didnt have to bastardise Queen - they are too good to deserve you

DeletedUser

You guys have no patience ...

hence the poor timing :p

Hmmm yea i guess it is bad timing for you, you didn't even get chance to accuse us of plotting against you this time.

Ahh well to the battle fields.

DeletedUser84663

YaY!! I have a front seat viewing... (grabbing popcorn)

DeletedUser

fireyflame, seems that you don't know the importance of Queen:
The Importance of Queen

(...)
Scenario 1 - a continent tribe attacks you, you battle them off, then in one night you're set to strike back and rim several players in one blow, and cripple a few more. To win, you have to listen to this song whilst sending your attacks out. Don't Stop Me Now

(...)
Remember, without Queen you WILL fail at TW.

A Passionate Guide, for the Development of TW Player Ability, Written by Lord Hellz

Bottom line: Have fun; this is a game after all.

DeletedUser

hey - Queen is on our side!

(nb - inflect upwards on the A's and downwards on the y's in Apparently)

Apparently, our new leadership group is prepared to dismiss me as a peace offering as they don't like your declaration.

Apparently, since i am the root cause of this (pfft), it is only fair.

And apparently, i agreed to this.

What you say? Me against 1337? It's still not really fair but it's your best shot.

DeletedUser

hey - Queen is on our side!

(nb - inflect upwards on the A's and downwards on the y's in Apparently)

Apparently, our new leadership group is prepared to dismiss me as a peace offering as they don't like your declaration.

Apparently, since i am the root cause of this (pfft), it is only fair.

And apparently, i agreed to this.

What you say? Me against 1337? It's still not really fair but it's your best shot.

You go ahead and play whatever games you want to involving tribal changes and renamings. You can leave the tribe, they are a target, you are a target.

DeletedUser

You may be the root, but every tree has a root, and to kill the tree you don't just kill the root and leave the tree standing. You chop the tree down.

That's what the declaration means fireyflame, since you needed clarification. We're declaring on Chaos, and you, being included in chaos, are a target, you are not, however, the only target.

DeletedUser

Disagree.

but it's your best shot.

You are crazy!

1337 would take you apart even in your tribe. How can you sit there and say that is their best shot to take you without a tribe.

With all the flaming you did, you don't have a chance against 1337.

I really liked the video however, I really don't like the word "rape" - I know it is from ancient times, but still...

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

damn i didnt know flaming weakens my troops!

Since you started flaming and acting out you've alienated your largest diplomacy, your coduke, and now even Chaos wants to kick you to the curb. Having a tribe and friends with support to offer can greatly strengthen your troops, I'm surprised you don't see the correlation. It's nice to be wanted, I'm sure it sucks when no one wants you, hope you learn something from this world and apply it to your next should you continue TW after this.

DeletedUser

suss you all

funny decloration ... I liked it

but it looks like a rushed one cause some of you did not know of it untill it was pointed at them ...lol

but enough with flaming and creampies throwing...

lets keep this civil and enough of the "he said she said" ....lets make this fun and respectfull to each others. as it should always be ;)

DeletedUser

Since you started flaming and acting out you've alienated your largest diplomacy, your coduke, and now even Chaos wants to kick you to the curb. Having a tribe and friends with support to offer can greatly strengthen your troops, I'm surprised you don't see the correlation. It's nice to be wanted, I'm sure it sucks when no one wants you, hope you learn something from this world and apply it to your next should you continue TW after this.

well, i just don't like you and i dont like ISE. You are the type of creeps i prefer to ignore in life, hence my flaming was directed at the two of you and not so generally.

The strange thing about this declaration (other than one of your Dukes not knowing about it) is that i don't believe you know what you are up against. I doubt your intel is very good at all.

So i will help:

HD declared on us and merged into TWAA within a week.
TWAA attacked us and failed and ceased to be a tribe soon after.
IF attacked us three times and failed all three and ceased to be a tribe soon after.
SAD attacked us and fell apart after one OP, we ate them with ease for a month or so
mania attacked us and, despite getting credit from you personally for being a tough tribe, fell apart after their one OP on us failed. We didnt even need to retaliate.

(ps every one of those tribes bar mania was 50-200% larger than us at the time.)

Now 1337 declares. Whilst i know it will take more than defeating one OP of yours or launching a single successful one of ours - i doubt it will take much more.

Lets find out shall we.

You go first - after all it is your pretty declaration and all that started this.

mwa ... love to hate ya daz

impactions

well, i just don't like you and i dont like ISE. You are the type of creeps i prefer to ignore in life, hence my flaming was directed at the two of you and not so generally.

The strange thing about this declaration (other than one of your Dukes not knowing about it) is that i don't believe you know what you are up against. I doubt your intel is very good at all.

So i will help:

HD declared on us and merged into TWAA within a week.
TWAA attacked us and failed and ceased to be a tribe soon after.
IF attacked us three times and failed all three and ceased to be a tribe soon after.
SAD attacked us and fell apart after one OP, we ate them with ease for a month or so
mania attacked us and, despite getting credit from you personally for being a tough tribe, fell apart after their one OP on us failed. We didnt even need to retaliate.

(ps every one of those tribes bar mania was 50-200% larger than us at the time.)

Now 1337 declares. Whilst i know it will take more than defeating one OP of yours or launching a single successful one of ours - i doubt it will take much more.

Lets find out shall we.

You go first - after all it is your pretty declaration and all that started this.

mwa ... love to hate ya daz

You just got out spoken. :icon_redface:
in ur own stuipd THREAD!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't think I was even involved with them when they were called Mania. It's possible I gave some cautionary warning to you way back when you were in Anarky and offering up freebie villages in the K20's for some sort of war pact. But.. then again, consider how it looked, most leaders don't generally give up their members villages for free in exchange for nothing(after all, we'd have given our blessing to attack them either way). You seemed rather green to me, thus the warning.

DeletedUser34483

Nice declaration. I thought it was a disney film. And nice map, reminds me of christmas.

My bets on 1337. But never underestimate underdogs :)