A True Story about [V].

DeletedUser

An excuse?

For what, you are about 5 months late on that.

Whether or not ~*S*~ was even actively fighting is totally irrelevant, ~*S*~ was a distraction, either way you look at it.

Furthermore as I already stated this happened 5 months ago.

I find it curious as too why [V] are claiming we should have declared when it was suitable for [V]. That entire arguement defies logic as why would a tribe play to the advantage of an enemy. Seems a little stupid too me, then again [V]s excuses generally are.

My post was not intended as an excuse for [V]'s losses but as a counter for you saying 'We fought more than one war and we were fine!'

The tribes you claimed as wars and now as distractions were barely that. They were tiny compared to Dvader and not even mostly inactive. The way Dvader 'fought' multiple tribes is in no way comparable to the way [V] is fighting multiple tribes.

DeletedUser81812

something mysterious happened to 13+ [V] members on 16th August 2010 - 16:34. 2012 is coming

DeletedUser74958

Looks like they jettisoned 16-18 players, probably trying to weed out the spy.

DeletedUser

Funny the "deleters" show regret.... so Mozely you were a valuable opponent - you should make your come back, like ruthless :icon_wink:

pace.maker ---- w36
markidou ---- w16 retired

DeletedUser

more like throwing the dead wood.

Yep, dead-weight! What's the point in having people in our tribe who never ever ever contribute to anything, even forums!? Same applies to most tribes I imagine..

DeletedUser

Funny the "deleters" show regret.... so Mozely you were a valuable opponent - you should make your come back, like ruthless :icon_wink:

pace.maker ---- w36
markidou ---- w16 retired

Only problem is, I can't be bothered starting from scratch again. :/

DeletedUser

It has become apparent that despite the very little fighting spirit shown by [V], it's taken its toll on a large number of members. Many have quit and deleted whilst under fire from XVI and DVADER, others simply just went inactive despite being around still and handing off their sit. Some even offered their services. Talk about loyalty right there.

But this takes the cake.

goodnews.jpg

Whilst I respect the fact you have real life issues to deal with and that's great and dandy, to lead your tribe into the current situation its now facing, whilst talking trash like you did, it's rather pathetic you jump ship now.

It goes to prove that what I said this entire time regarding your leadership being hopeless and the worst option for [V] is and always was, correct.

Good luck in real life Noreth, and thanks from your tribe members for screwing them out of an option of continuing on W36. :)

ausmark

typical [V] Attacks ?

Being new to having to defend against [V]..... is this typical of what I have to expect?

Subject SUCH A WIDGET..LOL Prototype. (Barbarian village) attacks 48-ML-36-14 (831|464) K48 - (***Noble*** 18/08 3:14:04 PM 838|459 Prototype. 05:01:05 8.60 Aug 19 2010 01:16:14 26264259)
Sent Aug 18,2010 20:15
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-10.6%

Attacker: Prototype.
Origin: Barbarian village (838|459) K48

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 927 0 0 3
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 927 0 0 3

Defender: Ausmark
Destination: 48-ML-36-14 (831|464) K48

...... Hope so :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha, I was waiting until that was posted here..

Just a simple mistake - I hadn't slept in like 48 hours!

DeletedUser

Oh, and Haseo, lay off on the quitting under fire thing - we just hammered both Abster30 and Resputi out the game, so it's not just V who apparently can't handle pressure..

DeletedUser

i dont care whether people say he was a bad leader or whether he only delayed the inevitable or whatevers doing the rounds. if it wasnt for Noreth, we would have been in this position a log time ago, in fact its down to him and pain that when we lost a lot of players when ava/oldman left, that we are still going.

good luck in RL Noreth, you will be missed

DeletedUser

Oh, and Haseo, lay off on the quitting under fire thing - we just hammered both Abster30 and Resputi out the game, so it's not just V who apparently can't handle pressure..

You didn't hammer Abster out of the game, he has been sat for nearly 2 months.

image.php

See that long flat line at the start? That means he didn't grow. Means he wasn't active to begin with. lrn2pnp.

As for Resputi, if you checked his account, he has a 40m account to worry about on W2 and didn't continue playing for from the time he joined us.

Name: Resputi The Great
Tribe: DbT

So don't talk like you actually did anything except noble a few inactives. Would you like our list on your members? I'll give you 4 straight off the kick, Udlooc, jamul, asterixxx, 2XTerminator. And they were active until we launched. Udlooc threw the sit to your members and disappeared. jamul went inactive and left his sit, asterixxx deleted instantly and 2Xterminator was sat for the majority of the time then quit.

Shall I continue?

So Mr Prototype, if you want to try make someone active quit, feel free to start on me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ancient mariner

It Seems that this thread wants my Entry.Lanky seems to be quiet these days .Lanky is hiding now after all the talks lanky did while we were fighting WUKE .His stats in war is pathetic. He could neither fight in small account nor in a gifted big one. Pathetic guys only use mouth here in the forum.Show there grammar skills but what it matters in this game is playing skills :{}
Lanky's aura destroyed GV earlier and now its Dooming V.:lol:

RagePBJ

LOL - Abster has been without internet access since well before we were at war with [V].

DeletedUser

It Seems that this thread wants my Entry.Lanky seems to be quiet these days .Lanky is hiding now after all the talks lanky did while we were fighting WUKE .His stats in war is pathetic. He could neither fight in small account nor in a gifted big one. Pathetic guys only use mouth here in the forum.Show there grammar skills but what it matters in this game is playing skills :{}
Lanky's aura destroyed GV earlier and now its Dooming V.:lol:

Please learn to not be a total bell-case. Youve always been dumb and people forgive your stupidity because you play the foreign card, Learn to speak english and dont be a hypocrit, You yourself failed this world and received a large gifted account. ty bye. x x

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz3l

He is foreign and you know that. My kudos to him and all the foreign players who try and communicate in a language other than theirs. Lol failed? Mate you gotta know how deep the rabbit hole goes to be able 2 say that. He has received nothing for free. What he has he has earned; and it is not much that he has gotten back. Btw since when are you buddies with lanky? I have nothing against the guy but yeh he is very quiet these days.... Miss the spice the guy added 2 the forums. All Dvader now without lanky talking... ='[

DeletedUser

LOL - Abster has been without internet access since well before we were at war with [V].

My mistake then - no way of knowing that was there!

Lanky's gone on holiday apparently.. We all miss him sooo much on skype.. :lol: