W42 Auto-Updating Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser80529
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Look at his spread though, some of those villages could be nobled by rogue 20k players :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol it was just a joke but ya kinda spread out :/ time to fill. :p

Anyways, RP I noticed by looking at your villages besides your huge cluster it looks to me that your are forming a border around your K, lol looks like your making a fence with villages in the south west part of your main k.

DeletedUser

Lmao, I am gunna track your progress, After you make the fence make either a smiley face or a ice cream cone in the middle :p even if you have to noble tribe mates to do it :D by far the coolest thing i have seen on world 42 map as of yet.

DeletedUser

lol When i didnt know that dance was in KTA and was Lance it took me a week to figure it out. :p

DeletedUser

or just weird for having a different external name than ingame name.. because you are scared of people on externals :icon_eek:

DeletedUser91481

Some analysis - I have actually managed to stay on Topic. It's hard, because Topic is one of the fiercest bulls in the rodeo.

Bio! is like the black plague among OKBI - It's rapidly spreading, as a real life biotic factor would. Will it take over 1/3 of OKBI like the bu-bonfire-nic plague did?

Nobling (the education of Majesty) seems to be slowing down to a crawl in the cores of many tribes. Leaving the core groups illiterate, federal funds seem to be spent on the rims of tribes.

IDS will have to (THOR) GuARD (by HAMMERing incoming attacks) their tiny K43 cluster carefully.

Our world is still not old enough to where all the "weeds" are gone. After these major wars slow down perhaps we'll all finally weed our lawns? So far we've been terrible gardeners. Sometimes our neighbor's plants spread right into the middle of our area, and mix. (~T~ and Modwar, K30 to K34 just examples)

IDS looks really dense down at the bottom of K24. OKBI will have to work hard to break through that. OKBI will in a frenzied dense to land support, as recapping will be easy.

K77? What is THAT? Looks like TDH! has a lot of barb munchers. They must have really tough mouths then, so tough that they don't realize that their barb munching will hurt them.

If the 3 rim tribes that join up at K87 (TKWSN, Unite, TDH!) all United to work as a Unite, they could be a worthy opponent of ~T~ and Modwar (assuming that they have good leader ships. They can all contribute their coins to purchase a worthy vessel, noble enough for snobs). They shouldn't be such Nimrod's (composite bows) and stay separate.

Some of the most "pure" continents look like:
K51 (Nyuk)
K14 (IDS)
K27 (KTA)
K57 (Modwar)
K74, 84 (~T~)

~T~ is the best lawnkeeping organization (highest average K domination)
IDS has the purest patch of grass (K14)
OKBI has the densest patch of grass (K46)

Players: (Who are all good at manipulating wom-I mean TW tactics)

Why the heck does RagingPanda have those villages around the boreder of K56? Was he like bored, or plank, or what? It looks kinda punny on the map.

Save-a-vase wizzard (with his magic) is at about a 1,100,000 point lead. (Which is 1.1 "K, K. Okay, I got it the first time. OK now, BI!!")

kokobest seems to be the most SPARsely distributed (that I can find. A player called New SPARtans had a 100-count super-dense cluster of vill- I mean stars that make up the spikes in Carol's morning star)

Mitsche, the #1 player in W45, will continue to use his weapon (famously known as Mitscheko's lance) to crush various IDS villages.

Lord Geeglegork seems to be urging the other 90.6% of his dyslexic K87 to Google the definition of geek.

Please excuse my feeble attempts to make you groan. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I applaud you for your attempt to keep on topic, even though this may or may not belong in the speculation thread.

DeletedUser

lol, nice post max, but I'm not the most sparsely distributed, pelirojo of KTA is. I'm only in 7 Ks, he's in 12 Ks

DeletedUser

yes, but he has a main cluster in the NE tip of k25 while yo lack a main cluster in any general location

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92635

If the 3 rim tribes that join up at K87 (TKWSN, Unite, TDH!) all United to work as a Unite, they could be a worthy opponent of ~T~ and Modwar (assuming that they have good leader ships. They can all contribute their coins to purchase a worthy vessel, noble enough for snobs). They shouldn't be such Nimrod's (composite bows) and stay separate.

We've tried this, didn't work out, still not abandoned hopes though.