A True Story about [V].

DeletedUser

Wwowowowo im outa touch on W36.... ha its only been like 2 weeks since i quit lol...

ancient mariner

Please learn to not be a total bell-case. Youve always been dumb and people forgive your stupidity because you play the foreign card, Learn to speak english and dont be a hypocrit, You yourself failed this world and received a large gifted account. ty bye. x x

You talk big for yourself MR Internaler.First get your stats up in the war to bully me up.Ask in Dvader Council that how much big part did i played in this war.And yep i suckin english i admit it so you also do in TW admit to it yourself ,you are only good for talking nothing much you can do other than talking.

DeletedUser

It Seems that this thread wants my Entry.Lanky seems to be quiet these days .Lanky is hiding now after all the talks lanky did while we were fighting WUKE .His stats in war is pathetic. He could neither fight in small account nor in a gifted big one. Pathetic guys only use mouth here in the forum.Show there grammar skills but what it matters in this game is playing skills :{}
Lanky's aura destroyed GV earlier and now its Dooming V.:lol:

I was on holiday and thus not here to post. You will most likely claim it as a lie and say I was hiding. I don't care.

LOL - Abster has been without internet access since well before we were at war with [V].

Lame

He is foreign and you know that. My kudos to him and all the foreign players who try and communicate in a language other than theirs. Lol failed? Mate you gotta know how deep the rabbit hole goes to be able 2 say that. He has received nothing for free. What he has he has earned; and it is not much that he has gotten back. Btw since when are you buddies with lanky? I have nothing against the guy but yeh he is very quiet these days.... Miss the spice the guy added 2 the forums. All Dvader now without lanky talking... ='[

Don't fret I'm back.

My mistake then - no way of knowing that was there!

Lanky's gone on holiday apparently.. We all miss him sooo much on skype.. :lol:

pfffft sissy...

LOL - Abster has been without internet access since well before we were at war with [V].

Sorry I wanted to repeat this and reiterate... LAME. I'm done. Good to be home.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's Shaun brother, not Chris. :D

My problems with Noreth relate to a few seperate issues in the way he handled the war, as it was his duty to co-ordinate his members to fight us. Sure, he managed to salvage [V] from disbandment or crumbling but really, has he managed to salvage a reputation for the name itself?

As you mentioned in this post, which is quite a large book too by the way haha, he saved the tribe and did a lot of work. But he took charge of our war as I can provide snippets from skype logs with numerous members of [V] that he was handling ops. Never once did one occur. To me, thats sentencing his members to death. Basically leaving them in the cold. But to continue talking trash on the internal forums about our members and myself begs the question of what has he done against us?

That answer is quite simple. Nothing. Not a fake, not a nuke, not even a single capture. That isn't leading by example. That isn't trying to save face. That isn't fighting for survival of his tribe or tribes members.

So I have my reasons to dislike his approach but I also understand that RL does happen. I wish him the best of luck in RL.

Also perhaps talk to me when you can start playing again and I will see what I can do for you. :)

DeletedUser

We're thinking of taking it to the next level, and calling ourselves W in the future..

DeletedUser

Haha, hello Proto! Thanks for the account, it's doing rather nicely :)

DeletedUser

You talk big for yourself MR Internaler.First get your stats up in the war to bully me up.Ask in Dvader Council that how much big part did i played in this war.And yep i suckin english i admit it so you also do in TW admit to it yourself ,you are only good for talking nothing much you can do other than talking.

You obviously havent realised that i quit this world, officially after the war started.. Unofficially months before the war started. So hush please sir unless you want to argue about why my stats in the war are a big fat zero, Zero attacks sent zero scouts sent zero fakes and zero caps, I dont even defend against your few members who have scouted me. I dont care how much work you have done i just care that you have and always will be on borrowed time on this world. You have no right to be here due to the overall lack of win that you produce.

DeletedUser

I believe this section can be closed

Ausmark today at 13:46
You are presently attacking villas of [player]madara05[/player]'s - these are being internalled by [ally]DVADER[/ally] - I suggest you stop immediately.

Regards
[player]AusMark[/player]
CoDuke of [ally]DVader[/ally]

pierrelesax today at 15:01
How can they be internalled by yourselves when he is a dormant V member my friend

pierrelesax today at 15:08
What is going on my friend - I scouted three villas 2 hrs ago and got this message

This message has been forwarded by pierrelesax.

Pain.Carbon today at 15:18
Q1) can you read?

Q2) can you read english?

Q3) did you read what ausmark wrote?

Q4) did you understand it?

Q5) Where have you been for the last three months? Cos you clearly have no idea what is going on in this game and have ignored everything the dukes and leaders here have been saying to you and your tribe.

pierrelesax today at 15:23
You are very disrepectful my friend.My understanding of this is V members have given up to Vader and you seem to accept it - unless you are ready to jump ship too

Pain.Carbon today at 15:30
This world ended when wuke merged with dvader.

DeletedUser

Someone in (V) get me an account. You guys are dead so there should be plenty. I want to have some fun. Or someone in Vader or XVI get me an account. I want to eat.

DeletedUser

ahhhh Haseo. Always a pleasure reading your pnp. Honestly after the first page it all became pointless blather. But still made me smile.