Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser84663

I meant he was avoiding the conversation at hand, or the subject at hand; I'm not saying there's anything wrong with posting a Top 10 analysis, as that is what he is supposed to do, posting in this thread. I'm just wondering why it happened right then? Was it to try and change the subject? Or was it a complete coincidence? "hmmm...?" :lol:

I was not avoiding the conversation taking place, I was getting us back on point, or at least trying. The flame war keeps going on and on. I'm breaking up the monotony.

It's pretty easy to see what's happening here.

TSL and Skill?'s path to world domination:

1. TSL and Skill? make agreement to leave each other alone.

2. TSL nobles barbs left from the [R] war to try to get in closer to hit 3DX.
3. 1337 takes the opportunity to hit Chaos, as they either have an agreement with Skill? or are deathly afraid of them; either way, 1337 are complete fools to do either if they want to win this world.
4. Skill? declares on ABCD and win that war in order to put a devastating right flank on 3DX.
5. TSL declares on 3DX once Skill? has pretty much finished and is cleaning up ABCD; forces 3DX to stack most of the D to the west.
6. After a good bit of fighting has been done, and the west is majorily stacked, Skill? declares, taking tons of villages that are not defended and absolutely crippling 3DX, ensuring its downfall.
7. Skill? and TSL divide the south, eat both of their own hemispheres, and Skill? either puts an alliance or merger in place with 1337.
8. TSL and Skill?/1337 fight to decide who wins the world, and whoever isn't plagued the most by inactivity wins.

Sound about right, TSL and Skill?
:icon_eek:

:lol:

I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!! :icon_eek: Maybe we'll steal your ideas... lol... jk... we have our own plans too.

DeletedUser

3. 1337 takes the opportunity to hit Chaos, as they either have an agreement with Skill? or are deathly afraid of them; either way, 1337 are complete fools to do either if they want to win this world.

i like this one - but it seems, due to the simultaneous timing, that skill? and 1337 are in agreement here, in some way, shape or form

DeletedUser

i like this one - but it seems, due to the simultaneous timing, that skill? and 1337 are in agreement here, in some way, shape or form

i agree, they seems hand in hand :)

DeletedUser

:lol: You might want to check BOA about that :icon_redface: it was a provoked one.

DeletedUser

As far i as remember, until TSL joined the war, [R] was destroying you :)....and you looked at us like your brothers..But you made some recruitments, and now you are nr1 :).
Yes we both did won the war, we shared some k's , but you chose to brake that agreement ....

Well, not me, as I just joined 3DX, but I get your point :).

And not to fuss over the past, from what I understand, there were mistakes/misunderstandings that happened on both sides.

However, my question is, are you going to let that dictate your strategy going forward? It seems IMO that that would not be a smart play. As you would surely know, you can't let your emotions get in the way of making what are logical decisions.

I'm not trying to get you to defer from any plans you may have against 3DX, good or bad; in the end, it is totally up to you. I just want the world to start opening their eyes to what I feel is REALLY happening around here.

Would it really be so disastrous to the world order if people started thinking about what really needs to happen for their tribe to head forward and what's going on?

People don't understand it, but TSL and Skill? are controlling the world, and people seem to be just FINE with that happening. Wake up people!

And for a "The Dark Knight" reference, it's all "Part of the Plan", that is, TSL and Skill?'s plan. But what's wrong with a little anarchy and individual thought, individual decision, common sense, and balls to do something about it :icon_wink:?

I was not avoiding the conversation taking place, I was getting us back on point, or at least trying. The flame war keeps going on and on. I'm breaking up the monotony.

I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!! :icon_eek: Maybe we'll steal your ideas... lol... jk... we have our own plans too.

Well, I wouldn't call it flaming chachi, just a discussion of world politics :).

Also, I don't think that you can "steal" my ideas; everything is already in place on that list, is it not? Now its just time for you guys to execute. It's all "Part of the Plan", eh chachi?

Does the world see that its in place though :icon_eek:?

It is absolutely true. They basically declared on you guys as soon as you became your own tribe, right? Now, why is that?

Its obvious 1337 has no interest in fighting Skill?, either because they are afraid, or the "Plan" has already been put in place with 1337 by Skill?.

i agree, they seems hand in hand :)

Yes, opteron. Now you're thinking :icon_wink:.

:lol: You might want to check BOA about that :icon_redface: it was a provoked one.

Oh, I'm sure there probably was. But it doesn't mean Skill? didn't want it to happen in the first place :icon_wink:.

To all you guys reading, its all "Part of the Plan" :lol:.

DeletedUser

Must be, he knows more about me and you chachi than we do. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yeah the skil-tsl secret society does exist, but i am not a part of it ..
I have always to take open mind and give him beer until he get drunk, and then i may find out some stuff :(...

DeletedUser

TSL noble barbs because we won the R war , so is a normal thing..Something is not normal here, i bet i know what i mean .
Z grade, i wonder why those people still pay atention at what you say :)....but i enjoy this situation.. :)...

:icon_rolleyes:
You see insults where there are none.

wrath, they declared on them then because they have respected for K67, and didn't want to declare on them just because of firey. Now firey's left :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

are we now insinuating the Secret Society is back?!?!

Must be, he knows more about me and you chachi than we do. :icon_rolleyes:

I love how you guys flame me when Steps 1 - 4 that I laid out are true.

1. TSL and Skill? make agreement to leave each other alone. - True; otherwise you'd be attacking each other.

2. TSL nobles barbs left from the [R] war to try to get in closer to hit 3DX. - Said true by Z Grade; last part may or may not be true, but they are getting closer to us by nobling ex-[R] villages. Why would you noble towards a tribe that you have no current diplomacy with :icon_idea:?

3. 1337 takes the opportunity to hit Chaos, as they either have an agreement with Skill? or are deathly afraid of them; either way, 1337 are complete fools to do either if they want to win this world. - True; its obvious that's why they aren't attacking Skill?.

4. Skill? declares on ABCD and win that war in order to put a devastating right flank on 3DX.
- True; its who you are attacking right now and you will therefore present a right flank in any war situation with 3DX.

The rest is just execution and waiting for it to happen.

So, keep being sarcastic and dodging my direct accusations. That's fine. But maybe, just maybe, people will start waking up to what's happening :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

(Sorry for the double post Mr. Rednecks)

yeah the skil-tsl secret society does exist, but i am not a part of it ..
I have always to take open mind and give him beer until he get drunk, and then i may find out some stuff :(...

Maybe to get some truth around here I'll have to go buy some :lol:.

wrath, they declared on them then because they have respected for K67, and didn't want to declare on them just because of firey. Now firey's left :icon_biggrin:

That's all well and good and "Part of the Plan" :lol:.

So convenient how everything involving TSL and Skill? is wrapped up in a nice little package. Everything has a perfectly logical explanation, and everything is as it seems with them :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

1. Not necessarily, I actually heard TSL was planning to war Skill when REBZ declared. 100% true, came from someone inside TSL. At the very least they were stacking their eastern front. I suppose they changed their minds though, as we haven't seen any action on TSL's part.

2. I actually kinda agree with this one, highly likely.

3. Nope. They're attacking Chaos because of fireyflame, although everyone still expects them and Skill to war.

4. Funny has been fighting K67, so why not ex-Funny members?

DeletedUser

1. Not necessarily, I actually heard TSL was planning to war Skill when REBZ declared. 100% true, came from someone inside TSL. At the very least they were stacking their eastern front. I suppose they changed their minds though, as we haven't seen any action on TSL's part.

2. I actually kinda agree with this one, highly likely.

3. Nope. They're attacking Chaos because of fireyflame, although everyone still expects them and Skill to war.

4. Funny has been fighting K67, so why not ex-Funny members?

I understand what you are saying, but the problem I have with your justifications is that you seem to say that for any one action, there is only one cause and effect. That's not the case.

While they may tell the world that "we're hitting these guys because of so-and-so reason" doesn't mean that it has to be their main justification or even the truth for that matter. It can be a total lie to cover up their true motive. And I know of no good tribes who plan their maneuvers only one at a time, so I'm not going to let TSL and Skill? fool me into thinking they are.

They both have larger, more long-term plans than barb-nobling and taking out the #5 tribe, I assure you, and I believe it has to do something with my tribe.

I just want someone to man up around here, quit playing around, and tell the truth for once
:lol:.

DeletedUser

Wow... I've read more nonsense in here than in one of my top 20s! Hello boys and girls, think I'll be doing a top 20 this week, if I get time.

Now call me a fool, but have two tribes never been next door and not fought and not had an agreement? I'm sure it's happened before...

Anyway, hope you're all well... Just seems to be some conspiracy nonsense going on here, perhaps bits are true, but end of the day, Skill and TSL both have fish to fry, the fact they're not hitting eachother actually makes sense. As for 1337... well Daz is a clever pup, he's keeping himself busy (and doing very well at it I'm sure).

DeletedUser

Wow... I've read more nonsense in here than in one of my top 20s! Hello boys and girls, think I'll be doing a top 20 this week, if I get time.

Now call me a fool, but have two tribes never been next door and not fought and not had an agreement? I'm sure it's happened before...

Anyway, hope you're all well... Just seems to be some conspiracy nonsense going on here, perhaps bits are true, but end of the day, Skill and TSL both have fish to fry, the fact they're not hitting eachother actually makes sense. As for 1337... well Daz is a clever pup, he's keeping himself busy (and doing very well at it I'm sure).

I don't think that has ever happened, actually, at least not for any tribe with common sense. And not hitting each other only makes sense if they are afraid of their flanks, which neither have to worry about now.

And what happens when there are no more smaller tribes to fight (BOA or Rebz)? Are they just going to play with their balls and have a staring contest? That is, if they aren't planning for 3DX?

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but the only way to prove me wrong would be for them to war each other. That would be the only way I would believe that they are not in this together until the end.

If you think that makes sense, you should maybe rethink your plans, World 46.

DeletedUser

Well.. I have not posted for about 48 hours I believe... and I come back to find a bunch of flaming and conspiracies! (fun stuff)

Z grade- I agree with opteron :p Z grade needs to get off the forums and find a tribe. Flame baiting and war mongering will not help his chances in this world.

3DX member person- Your conspiracy theory has a lot of holes... and is most likely completely unfounded. This thread is the top 20 tribes analysis... not "Teh conspiracy thread" :p

All of this speculation is worthless... why even post it? What good does it do?

DeletedUser

Well.. I have not posted for about 48 hours I believe... and I come back to find a bunch of flaming and conspiracies! (fun stuff)

Z grade- I agree with opteron :p Z grade needs to get off the forums and find a tribe. Flame baiting and war mongering will not help his chances in this world.

3DX member person- Your conspiracy theory has a lot of holes... and is most likely completely unfounded. This thread is the top 20 tribes analysis... not "Teh conspiracy thread" :p

All of this speculation is worthless... why even post it? What good does it do?

I don't understand why you would come on here and say that my speculation is worthless?

Has no one noticed that none of the actual leaders of these tribes have really and truly responded to these accusations? They've been sarcastic to my remarks, sure, but no one has actually proved me wrong or said anything more than a sarcastic remark; yet, I am the one told that I am the conspiracy theorist when these are the guys who are playing W46 like a piano?

I am just trying to help people understand that all isn't as it seems. You guys have let these people put the blindfold over your eyes with their witty PnPs and sarcastic comebacks but yet fail to see that they have no response to real and direct accusations.

Therefore, I am not going to quit posting because a few of you think my accusations are unfounded. And who needs hard evidence when you see the directions the tribes are moving in?

I guess my ultimate point for the people reading this is to not listen to their words but look at their actions. Then you will see what is happening.

Waiting to be proven wrong...

DeletedUser

Too true. Hadn't even looked at the map in that area past ex-(~IF~) players til recent events caused interest.