W42 Auto-Updating Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser80529
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh really... im guessing you guys (okbi) broke it up then ;) haha sucks for him... i hate not having one

DeletedUser

well that's because he's 4.1M and I'm 1.7M, if I had that extra 2.4M points, I'd have a "main cluster" looking cluster on the map.

yes, but he has a main cluster in the NE tip of k25 while yo lack a main cluster in any general location

darkaniken2

fail, my presence in k53 (82 villages) is currently higher than any other point in my w42 playing history.
And yet that is less than half your villages, and even those are spread out. You have no solid home cluster. I don't even think you have your first village anymore.

DeletedUser83995

And yet that is less than half your villages, and even those are spread out. You have no solid home cluster. I don't even think you have your first village anymore.

Normally i agree with alot that you say Dark and your a great pnp poster, but i dont see how you can sit here and bust on KoKo for not even having his first village anymore (if thats true) when you have switched to 3 or 4 different accounts :icon_redface:

Im not picking on ya, as i did the same thing but i just dont see your logic.

DeletedUser

well that's because he's 4.1M and I'm 1.7M, if I had that extra 2.4M points, I'd have a "main cluster" looking cluster on the map.

Im 1.8M and i still manage to have a decent cluster....:icon_rolleyes:

Whats your next excuse?

DeletedUser

eh, I'm ODA rank 9, if you have the same points as me, what's your rank? what did your so called "decent cluster" do for you.

Im 1.8M and i still manage to have a decent cluster....:icon_rolleyes:

Whats your next excuse?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure what's a "home cluster", is there a rule that says you must have more than half your village in a single K?

Why should I care about first village? does that village carry some kind of super power that make it different from any other village? I don't even remember which village is my first village, if you actually know my first village, point out the coords for me, so I can check if I have it or not.

DeletedUser

You have already proven yourself Koko. Know need to defend yourself against this. Everyone is quick to talk bad about Koko but at least he is till here and growing. Most players I have seen that take on not even half of what comes at Koko everyday quit or hand there account over. Quick to criticize but what would happen if one of you had that many nukes coming at you. Im not saying you wouldnt be able to handle it but it might make you a little more understanding in the least.

DeletedUser

The conquer map, as now every major tribe is now at war i would like to see a more bunched up nobling on the fronts to see what tribes doing what and what tribes are doing well, and what tribes a being pushed back. Mainly being nosy and seeing this world i would consider is quite developed now and the majority of other developed worlds also have 3 or 7 day noble map

thebigt625

It still updates everyday - just adding each new day onto the past 2 days.
I couldn't really care either way, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to it.

darkrence

if you have the nickj download where is the part where you can edit for making it span 3 days. or and amount of days for that matter?

darkaniken2

I changed it. If anyone has any complaints, contact me and I'll decide whether or not to change it back.

chrisparty

WOW this world has consolidated a lot! how recent is the merging in the center of the world?