New Allies

DeletedUser

One is proud to present their new allies: P-Ctrl, Ash, =DARK= and Howl!

For more information I will copy the message I posted in our shared forum with Omen.

P-Ctrl, Ash, =DARK= and Howl! will be merging into bigger tribes and will start cooperating under the guidance of One. Yes, we have decided to ally them, so any further attacks on them will be viewed as an act of hostility towards One and its allies. We are not looking for war, but are looking for dependable allies who would not betray us.

If you have any problems with this, talk to Stalker and Mitsche. It was their decision to betray One, so they are responsable for the consequences. We bear no ill feelings towards our friends in Omen (though I do dislike those who refused a merge with One), but we refuse to be treated like crap; especially since it was us who saved all of your hides by warring R4KI.

That was all.

DeletedUser

Wow, a useless post. You do realize that at this point the PnP forums are obsolete. They are mainly used to try and direct public opinion with or against moves made in the game, depending on which best benefits yourself. Well now there's really only two main factors left in the world, so these forums aren't going to do much except maybe store this as a record of what happened seeing as there's not really a third party who's opinion can be influenced.

DeletedUser

These are the reactions which were posted in the thread:

Omen - emoolol today at 20:03 Quote Edit Delete
May I ask how they/we betrayed you?

One - Desmaroth today at 20:14 Quote Edit Delete
1. You refused a merge with One, even though it was agreed both Omen and ChoCho would merge into One eventually. We had an agreement, you broke it.

2. You discussed a merge of your own behind our backs and continuously lied to me about it every time I asked about our merge.

3. You have decided to support one of our enemies, HEAT, or are at least planning to do so in the future.

4. You have recruited players (Gartin) that we have wanted to take out for a long time and that are in territory that we control. This once again shows complete lack of respect.

For these reasons and the fact that Stalker, formz and Mitsche, people I thought to be close friends and allies, were the ones making the decision, I have every right to assume this was a planned betrayal of old friends for personal benefits.
Edited by Desmaroth today at 20:17

Omen - Jurasu today at 20:21 Quote Edit Delete
Two allies merging into each other is considered a betrayal? Would you mind if I borrow your dictionary because mine must obviously be wrong.

Next time you wish to bring up a matter of diplomacy Des, I would ask that you do it in the correct way and talk to me like you are supposed to. I'm supposed to be the young, immature one, yet you are jumping around making childish moves that we would have to be crazy to accept.

We refuse to stop actions against these tribes. All are enemies of Omen.

Omen - Jurasu today at 20:26
Desmaroth said:
1. You refused a merge with One, even though it was agreed both Omen and ChoCho would merge into One eventually. We had an agreement, you broke it.
Strangely enough, I remember no such agreement. I can't speak for Mitsche and ChoCho, as I don't know about their personal diplomatic matters before the merge, but Omen didn't agree to a merge. I'm sorry if you convinced yourselves otherwise.

2. You discussed a merge of your own behind our backs and continuously lied to me about it every time I asked about our merge.
De Ja Vu? Sounds like you and R4KI

Next time we'll make sure to discuss all of our personal diplomatic issues with you before making a move.

3. You have decided to support one of our enemies, [ally]HEAT[/ally], or are at least planning to do so in the future.
No we haven't, at least not as a tribe. We have no diplomacy with HEAT because they are in your area. I cannot speak for as to whether a individual or individuals have supported HEAT members as private alliances, but I can honestly say that Omen is not supporting them as a tribe, and neither are we planning to. I have no knowledge of anyone in Omen doing what you accuse, so either you are blowing smoke or our member(s) involved are keeping it very quiet.

4. You have recruited players (Gartin) that we have wanted to take out for a long time and that are in territory that we control. This once again shows complete lack of respect.
Care to explain something like [player]Budsirius[/player], where you actually went behind Mitsche's back to recruit a player out of his own tribe?

For these reasons and the fact that Stalker, formz and Mitsche, people I thought to be close friends and allies, were the ones making the decision, I have every right to assume this was a planned betrayal of old friends for personal benefits.

So declaring everyone in our area an ally isn't betrayal done for to carry out a personal, petty vendetta?

One - Desmaroth today at 20:27 Quote Edit Delete
I have informed Stalker of this, even though no one ever informed me of your merge. I'd say I'm more mature than any leader in Omen.

If you refuse to stop attacking those tribes, you will find One on your path. You gave up your right to do what you want the very moment you betrayed our alliance. This move is purely defensive in nature, but if you insist in showing further disrespect, we will have no other choice but supporting our allies in the war.

Wow, a useless post. You do realize that at this point the PnP forums are obsolete. They are mainly used to try and direct public opinion with or against moves made in the game, depending on which best benefits yourself. Well now there's really only two main factors left in the world, so these forums aren't going to do much except maybe store this as a record of what happened seeing as there's not really a third party who's opinion can be influenced.

There is no third party, but this way our new allies can participate. I'm sure they'll have a lot to say to you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no third party, but this way our new allies can participate. I'm sure they'll have a lot to say to you. :)

That's what I'm saying. The PnP forums are used mainly to influence a third party. In this case, there is no third party, so I find that posting this here, especially when its already discussed in-game, is rather pointless.

DeletedUser

This is my reply to Jurasu's post.

Desmaroth said:
Strangely enough, I remember no such agreement. I can't speak for Mitsche and ChoCho, as I don't know about their personal diplomatic matters before the merge, but Omen didn't agree to a merge. I'm sorry if you convinced yourselves otherwise.

What would you know, honestly? You were safely hiding in CATS while One defended the bulk of the R4KI nukes and One conquered tons of R4KI villages. When R4KI was finally defeated, Mitsche promised me the north, while Stalker, who doesn't want to lead, agreed to make Omen merge into One. I cannot expect you to know anything since you simply were not part of anything important back then.

De Ja Vu? Sounds like you and R4KI

Next time we'll make sure to discuss all of our personal diplomatic issues with you before making a move.

As I said, you know nothing. There were talks of a merge between R4KI and One when we disbanded Zero and no one would help us. When I heard Matt was going to betray me however, I prepared for war.

And yes, you should. At least you could've informed me of the betrayal.

3. You have decided to support one of our enemies, [ally]HEAT[/ally], or are at least planning to do so in the future.
No we haven't, at least not as a tribe. We have no diplomacy with HEAT because they are in your area. I cannot speak for as to whether a individual or individuals have supported HEAT members as private alliances, but I can honestly say that Omen is not supporting them as a tribe, and neither are we planning to. I have no knowledge of anyone in Omen doing what you accuse, so either you are blowing smoke or our member(s) involved are keeping it very quiet.

Then I know more than you do.

Care to explain something like [player]Budsirius[/player], where you actually went behind Mitsche's back to recruit a player out of his own tribe?

The ex-R4KI players hated Mitsche. Did you never wonder why people like Zindra deleted? BudSirius quit and wanted to be nobled out by friends from ex-R4KI.

So declaring everyone in our area an ally isn't betrayal done for to carry out a personal, petty vendetta?

We are merely searching for dependable allies. It is clear you just want to bully One, so we are taking precautions.

That's what I'm saying. The PnP forums are used mainly to influence a third party. In this case, there is no third party, so I find that posting this here, especially when its already discussed in-game, is rather pointless.

As I said, now our new allies can participate. Read.

My other answer to Jurasu:

Desmaroth said:
I have informed Stalker of this, even though no one ever informed me of your merge. I'd say I'm more mature than any leader in Omen.
Strange, I remember Stalk mailing you as soon as we started sending out invites, saying he wished to continue the alliance. Next time you try to make us look bad, I suggest not blatantly lying, especially when you can be easily proven wrong.

Strange, since I never received any mail from Stalker. I literally had to drag him to Skype to get an explanation. He even told me he was too scared to contact me about it. So I guess you're the one lying.

If you refuse to stop attacking those tribes, you will find [ally]One[/ally] on your path. You gave up your right to do what you want the very moment you betrayed our alliance.
You act as if it were a dictatorship, where you controlled whatever you do. We want an equal alliance, where we are free to do what we wish, and you are free to do what you wish.

You were free to do whatever you wanted. We even allowed you to noble inside our clusters. You lost your right to an equal alliance the very moment Stalker betrayed my trust.

This move is purely defensive in nature, but if you insist in showing further disrespect, we will have no other choice but supporting our allies in the war.
Purely defensive? We're nobling people on the other side of the world from you. Unless TW made the world round in the last update and allows us to send troops west and have them come out in the _9 continents, I don't see how it's a defensive move.

And I'm going to call your bluff on supporting those we are attacking. Doing so would be an act of war. Then you would be at war with a tribe not only bigger than yourself, but with your troops on the opposite side of the world supporting players who have no idea how to fight properly.

Yes, purely defensive. Those tribes are giving you a run for your money and it looks like they'll become valuable allies when you launch your final plan of world domination (or do I call it final plan of betrayal?): a declaration on One.

Go ahead. Call my bluff. R4KI was way bigger than One, but we still kicked their ass. And honestly, R4KI was far more experienced and organized than Omen now is. So go ahead and do what the war party in my tribe wants: attack those tribes.

DeletedUser

yes, yes, no in-game discussion. People like me want to be updated about the situation. Kinda funny, how both sides feel that the other side is bullying them. I can't wait to see, how this plays out ;)

DeletedUser

This is my reply to Jurasu's post.

What would you know, honestly? You were safely hiding in CATS while One defended the bulk of the R4KI nukes and One conquered tons of R4KI villages. When R4KI was finally defeated, Mitsche promised me the north, while Stalker, who doesn't want to lead, agreed to make Omen merge into One. I cannot expect you to know anything since you simply were not part of anything important back then.
I'm seriously starting to question whether you remember what really happened back then. CATS was indeed involved in the talks. It was agreed that Omen, One, and the other tribes involved would start attacking R4KI one by one. CATS was to sit out the first few weeks in order to watch Fremen, because at the time it was thought a possibility that they would jump in on R4KI's side. Had they, CATS would've attacked them while the rest dealt with R4KI. If they chose to sit out, then after a few weeks CATS would've joined the war with R4KI. One merged with R4KI before that could happen.

Again, I can't speak for what Mitsche may or may not have promised, so I'll leave that to him should he choose to respond.

And again, strange that you say Stalk doesn't want to lead. He's done a great job since CATS merged into Omen, and I haven't seen any signs of him wanting to quit, so again, I think you are just blowing smoke at me.

As I said, you know nothing. There were talks of a merge between R4KI and One when we disbanded Zero and no one would help us. When I heard Matt was going to betray me however, I prepared for war.
Again, I did know what was going on. I was involved in some of those chats and CATS was involved. Just because you keep saying it won't make it true.

And yes, you should. At least you could've informed me of the betrayal.
Do we still need to hold your hand to cross the street too?

And of course, next time we'll inform you of a non-existent betrayal.

Then I know more than you do.
Either that or you are making stuff up. I don't want to call it a lie, but I would like to see actual proof of this before I believe you.

The ex-R4KI players hated Mitsche. Did you never wonder why people like Zindra deleted? BudSirius quit and wanted to be nobled out by friends from ex-R4KI.
So when similar occurrences happen, its ok if One does it, but not when Omen does it?

We are merely searching for dependable allies. It is clear you just want to bully One, so we are taking precautions.
We want to bully One? What about when you told us you were going to recruit Default despite Omen attacking him? What about when you decided to recruit Sherlock when again, we were attacking him? What about you telling us that we can't noble anyone on our rim? If we are the bullies, we must be doing something wrong!

angrim

I don't find PnP as amusing as some people do, but I'll toss in what I know.
When I learned that we would be merging into Omen, I asked what that meant for our future relations with One. I was told that we would be remaining close allies, and that at some point in the future we would likely be merging with One, once there were few enough total players and a mutually agreeable form of leadership could be found.
As most of us would prefer to end this world within a year, and a war with One would drag on much longer than that, there was definitely no plan to betray One at any point.

DeletedUser

But a war sounds much more fun. OMEN being squeezed in and attacked on a huge front is gonna be something TOTALLY different for them for a while now. Id love to test out OMEN's skills in a fair combat when the numbers game doesnt apply. Even though they still have more points, they are far away so this should be fun.

DeletedUser

But a war sounds much more fun. OMEN being squeezed in and attacked on a huge front is gonna be something TOTALLY different for them for a while now. Id love to test out OMEN's skills in a fair combat when the numbers game doesnt apply. Even though they still have more points, they are far away so this should be fun.

Of course it sounds fun to you when the alternative means complete destruction for you :p

And it may be new to some in Omen, but I've survived multifront wars like this in the past and come out as the victor. I already know how this war is going to play out, should it be a war that starts. The One/Omen front will get stacked, and due to the slow speeds, it'll be hard for either side to make much progress. In the meantime, Omen can turn on those behind them and concentrate more of their offense there on the smaller players who don't have enough support like One to create a drawn out border war.

DeletedUser

Stalker hasn't quit. He has just chosen not to post yet, for whatever reason of his own. It's not like I told him not to.

I'm curious as to why you don't want me talking when I'm equally qualified.

DeletedUser

Stalker hasn't quit. He has just chosen not to post yet, for whatever reason of his own. It's not like I told him not to.

I'm curious as to why you don't want me talking when I'm equally qualified.
maybe cuase we think you are not equally qualified.

DeletedUser

Jurasu why dont you let stalker talk? has he already quited?

Justin is our Diplomat and represents Omen in all matters external. Although many of you can see the contempt Des has for him, it is clear which tribe has the stronger strategy, no? Omen, the #3 tribe, merged in ChoCho, the #2 tribe, while One lost it's status (tribe rename coming?;-) yet has allied itself with at least 2 worthless tribes. All of Omen feels Justin is very well-qualified and one of the critical members of leadership. Your opinion really does not matter here.

OTOH, Stalker is one of the most active members of our tribe and builds/maintains a top10 account at the same time. He knows most members very well and you can bet he is spurring us on to be the most active tribe in w45. Of course, he speaks externally when he wants to, not at your beckon call.

DeletedUser

Justin is our Diplomat and represents Omen in all matters external. Although many of you can see the contempt Des has for him, it is clear which tribe has the stronger strategy, no? Omen, the #3 tribe, merged in ChoCho, the #2 tribe, while One lost it's status (tribe rename coming?;-) yet has allied itself with at least 2 worthless tribes. All of Omen feels Justin is very well-qualified and one of the critical members of leadership. Your opinion really does not matter here.

OTOH, Stalker is one of the most active members of our tribe and builds/maintains a top10 account at the same time. He knows most members very well and you can bet he is spurring us on to be the most active tribe in w45. Of course, he speaks externally when he wants to, not at your beckon call.

With Ash these worthless tribes u talk of are gonna send you back to your little perfect world. I advise OMEN not to let you speak because every word u say is an insult to the whole world. You will get yourself nobled sooner or later. And if it comes to be being able to do it, i will be one luck sob to do it. Now go back and hide in OMEN like u have been.

DeletedUser

OK, let's say Des is overreacting, but I'm still confused about Nemo. The status of that tribe is obviously causing friction between us. This is from yesterday

RaymondRepulsive today at 23:01
Hey,

Just to clear a few things up.
1. [ally]Nemo[/ally] is pretty much a sister tribe to Omen
2. Im merging my account with [player]Stalker1988[/player]

To make room for a merge I had to be moved to Nemo. Stalker and I will be taking [coord]586|588[/coord] back.

Raymond

Elfspice today at 23:04
I was told [ally]Nemo[/ally] was open game for us.

RaymondRepulsive today at 23:09
This is from the Nemo profile page
"Nemo was founded by Stalker1988. If you have questions please contact better than gary or Stalker1988."

Prehaps you should talk to des again. It seems pretty clear to me that Nemo and Omen are related in some way.

Elfspice today at 23:10
I've messaged him.
Any comments?

DeletedUser

Of course it sounds fun to you when the alternative means complete destruction for you :p
True but i don't know about all the other players but what i like in tw is wars, not watching my villages grow and nobling barbs and inactives. Starting on the rim shows a lot of challenges, including having the possibility of fighting the more powerfull top tribes towards the core. By starting on the rim we all knew we will eventually fight against you and have been waiting for it, preparing for it. Now most rim tribes think it is time and hope we are ready enough. Now let's have fun :)

DeletedUser86969

I've been a sleep for almost a month now, guess I'll start playing again.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We shall see...

With Ash these worthless tribes u talk of are gonna send you back to your little perfect world. I advise OMEN not to let you speak because every word u say is an insult to the whole world. You will get yourself nobled sooner or later. And if it comes to be being able to do it, i will be one luck sob to do it. Now go back and hide in OMEN like u have been.

Hah, my rhetoric is quite contained considering the slamming of rim tribes Des has done in the past. And heck, he's now your leader! How's that for irony. Of course, larger folks than you have threatened to noble me out, yet no one has done it in this world or others I have played.

I do not know much of Ash so have specifically tried to refrain from commenting. The tribes I do know of personally (Blood/Howl) are weak, but you will soon know that as you try to get them to do anything other than turtle ineffectively. OTOH, if your tribe is as powerful as all the pnp you throw into this forum, how come Ash is still small and undistinguished? Heck, Ash/Howl!/Dark, etc wouldn't even be around if Stalker's rules against gangbanging rim tribes haven't stayed Omen's hand in the past. Sounds like that is changing, now, though as since we have active ops against P-Ctrl and Howl! I think of all of you as refugees. Thus Des is breaking one of the foundation rules of this game - never harbor refugees.

Of course, the fun part of tribal wars is I am sure we will get the chance to sort this out with the troops soon:)