The end of world 12

DeletedUser

Royou u mad? It's a game.

I'm going to reply to this one, as I'm waiting for my permaban as they can't delete this account apparently.

You know me Ray from the Devil DevilK days, always been told I was a loose cannon, just been talking to old friends and it's dragged up a lot of bad memories.

Did you know that at the time of the abuse that Crystal had lost her mother and that she was very ill also, it put her in hospital for a time and very nearly pushed her over the edge, it may still have as nobody has heard from her in a long long time through any medium, the anonymity of the internet just annoys me so much, that people could push a lovely Person to the brink and have no ramifications for their actions.

I know it's just a game, and I know the old adage that "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me" well they may not hurt you physically, but they do cut to the bone emotionally, and in some cases kill people, I think we know of what I'm talking here, but for those that don't have a clue, I talking of people being pushed in to taking their own life's.

Which I hope in some way can explain why I seem to have lost the plot of late, not due to myself but worry for somebody that was the best of them, and deserved to be treated a lot better than she was.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser656

And there was me thinking that this was a public forum, no my mistake. Seems W12 is a DNY forum.

If you had read what I'd said, you would have seen that I said that this was all before Red was a Mod.

Initial post you say, ok which one as I have them all in my mail box.

If your not happy with me or what I'm saying here then ban me.

You all take this game to seriously it's a game, one that you guys need to get over, and over yourselves. Do you even get paid for doing Mod jobs, no need to answer that as for the main part I already know the answer, what do you think this will get you in the gaming industry??? as for that I already know the answer, and I can tell you not a lot, and before you say it, no I don't have to show or prove anything, get over yourselves and get over this game, there is a life outside of your computer screens.

As for the complaining, I'm having fun, and as for wanting to stay till the end of the world, that was never truly the plan, I'm just here till the 26th to have a bit of fun with the worst attacks that I've ever seen from a player, then I hit delete, and the best part of it is, that I still get to rattle your cages till I get bored of that, or get banned which ever comes first, then I'll go do something more important and never give this browser based game a second thought.

Initial post is on the first page of this thread.

Yes, I get paid.

My job as a community manager gave me the platform to launch my own network of sites and small business which earns me a very comfortable living. So yes, thanks, I do take it fairly seriously and I have done well out of it.

If you think any of us do this to get into the 'gaming industry' you're insane.

Every post you make shows how much you care about this game.

DeletedUser

Initial post is on the first page of this thread.

Yes, I get paid.

My job as a community manager gave me the platform to launch my own network of sites and small business which earns me a very comfortable living. So yes, thanks, I do take it fairly seriously and I have done well out of it.

Initial post is on the first page of this thread

I don't get what point your trying to make here, as my original post was deleted and I never mentioned Red or him being a mod in anyway, so your point is???

My job as a community manager gave me the platform to launch my own network of sites and small business which earns me a very comfortable living

Yep ok I believe you what ever you say, but then I'll just have to take your word for it won't I

Lol think you should talk to your mods more.

Thats were you're wrong, this is just a platform to right an injustice that should never have happend or gone unpunished.

DeletedUser

Time for some honesty I think, I was talking to a few friends on Skype the other week, and we got to talking about the FEMA DNY war, and some of the things and dirty tricks that were pulled, well it led to us talking about a Lady that came under brutish abuse by DNY, her treatment was very low, something to be ashamed of tbh, that is if these players had an once of decency in them, which sadly to say they don't, the tricks pulled and abuse against her, in any other mmo platform or forum these would have been banable offences, did they get reprimanded??? no they were left unchecked, this was one of the main reasons that a lot of players left this world and why I choose to call it a day, we could not bare to be on a world where these low life's were, where they could say and do anything without reprise, which is what led to a lot of questions about how they could do this, and started and fuelled the conspiracy theory, I can't be bothered with this game anymore, I can't be on a world or play a game where people like that play unchecked, I wonder if they would treat their wife's or girlfriends in such a manor, which I very much doubt. These people have no Honour and Decency and are without honesty, and I'm sick of the taste that talking and playing on a world that they are on leaves in my mouth.

You are speaking in vague terms here. Exactly what did DNY do to Crystal that was left "unchecked"? If you seen these so called breach of rules then why did you not report them to support?

that people could push a lovely Person to the brink and have no ramifications for their actions.

Care to explain what the heck you are talking about? What does firing nukes and nobles at Crystal have anything to do with her personal life?

I know it's just a game, and I know the old adage that "Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me" well they may not hurt you physically, but they do cut to the bone emotionally, and in some cases kill people, I think we know of what I'm talking here, but for those that don't have a clue, I talking of people being pushed in to taking their own life's.

Because someone took their villages? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You are speaking in vague terms here. Exactly what did DNY do to Crystal that was left "unchecked"? If you seen these so called breach of rules then why did you not report them to support?

Care to explain what the heck you are talking about? What does firing nukes and nobles at Crystal have anything to do with her personal life?

Because someone took their villages? :icon_eek:

Don't play dumb Red you know what I'm talking about, no matter what way you try to tart it up or try to justify it, but honestly I really don't think you'd want me to publicly post all the evidence that I have, you and the others involved would not have one once of credibility left afterwards.

What would have been the point, I and a few others put in reports at the time, many times and did anything ever come of it? No.

You claiming you don't know what cyber bulling is? lol

Well I can leave now knowing that I went on my own terms, as I said I always would, not rimmed as that noob that is attacking me claimed, if he'd nobled every village I had before gifting them and these last three well would have soon been four, I would then hold my hands up and say "yep you the man and you rimmed my @ss" but I can't can I, and he can't claim it either, none of you can.

I've never seen such poorly executed attacks, a blind man could have dodged and counter struck them, which makes me wonder how a player could climb so high playing so poorly, but then again there is no competition left in world 12, so it can be explained quite easily.

I had planed to run from village to village just to piss you all off, as you'd put it Red, 900 stored resources would have made it very easy, but as I've said I can't take the foul taste in my mouth anymore.

So what's the point in continuing this incessant Banta, I've said my peace and am not interested any anything you or others say about the matter or try to justify what happened, I've deleted my account and am waiting for my permaban to come in to effect, then I will never give TW a second thought knowing that I have a clear conscience.

Ahhh back to more interesting things, back to WoW for a while I think, before my new MMO assignment's come in on Monday.

DeletedUser

For the record I am well aware of what happened to Crystaltear. She had problems away from the game, anyone that thinks someone in DNY drove her off over a couple of villages renamed *smile* or a couple of rainbow colored mails then they must have issues themselves. If your personality is that fragile then you should not be playing a war game.

DeletedUser

First I'd like to welcom DYN for conquering 94% of the world.Now people have been saying that they should fight amongest themselves.And other people say that they still need to conquer the other people who are still alive(congrats too you guys for survivng for so long).This is wat will probably happen or should happen.instead of ending the game, let the remaining players try to survive.now im not sure if anyone had this idea but the remaing players can get together and try to survive and dominate.

Now if DYN dominates the world then let them, decide to fight against one another or just win as a tribe.

I have nothing against anyone but this is something to think about.

DeletedUser

It sure would be nice if you even knew what our tribe name was when posting here.

merritt olsen

hey morthy my tribe on W18 is nearing world domination as well maybe we should have a tribal wars showdown...w12 vs w18 :)

DeletedUser

hey morthy my tribe on W18 is nearing world domination as well maybe we should have a tribal wars showdown...w12 vs w18 :)

Yuck ! just looked at w18 , you are a family tribe :p having 3 tribes does not constitute world domination, fight it out to one tribe and come back in a few months and try again.

At least 3 tribes at a glance could even be worse, i dont know. But 300 members at least..there is more players left in your family tribe that there is in the whole of w12. You still have quite a way to go.

..Again. yuck!

DeletedUser

and the best part of it is, that I still get to rattle your cages till I get bored of that, or get banned which ever comes first, then I'll go do something more important and never give this browser based game a second thought.

:lol: hehe.. lawl nowadays i see so many people getting banned. mod's gone angry? :icon_evil:

Fireprincess59

I'm not going to put my foot in my mouth by spouting bs about having known what happened to Crystal or know this or that or another. However, I will say one important thing:

Nothing excuses bullying of any kind. It's a sad excuse to make the bulliers feel better at the expense of another human being who /has feelings/ and anyone who is caught bullying anyone else should feel ashamed of themselves. :3 Any bulliers on TW should be perma-banned. We fight an honorable game, even if it's in the mud, and bullying isn't honorable.

On another note, I'm very happy to see everyone following the white rabbit, but how about an update on how things are going /internally/? :3 You guys gonna fight it out amoungst yourselves or are you gonna let the game end here?

DeletedUser

Exactly what constitutes "bullying" in this game? I would love to know because mails can be reported and blocked, skype can be blocked, and any offensive village names can be reported and removed also. If you are referring to "bullying" as nuking the crap out of someone, catapulting them, or nobling their villages then, I'm sorry, but this is how the game is played.

DeletedUser

On another note, I'm very happy to see everyone following the white rabbit, but how about an update on how things are going /internally/? :3 You guys gonna fight it out amoungst yourselves or are you gonna let the game end here?
This has been answer about 20 times already. Read the previous pages, I'm sure someone has asked this question on almost every page of this thread.

Fireprincess59

@Rednecks: Yes, you can block people for offensive content. You can report them for offensive content. But if anyone finds out you did either, you're dead. Case in point:

Player1 "reported" Player2 for /very/ offensive material. (I know who really did and I'm not going to say. :3 Yes, I was one of them, because those pictures were just sick and wrong.) The pictures that P2 put up were /very/ not-work-safe. When you asked him to pull them or to censor himself, he generally bullied you via the forums. (Mind you, P2 was /not/ the only one to do this. There were other players involved.) Eventually, P2 was temp. banned and another player who was posting material that was just as offensive was perma banned. In response to this, P2 "declared war" on P1, because it had gotten out that P1 had reported him, even though it was /several/ players.

As a tribe, we were told that if we wanted to help P1, we would be kicked and left to fend for ourselves. By a /mod/, mind you. :3 We were not allowed to help P1 keep any of his account, because it was "justified." P1 was kicked or left, I can't remember which, but I want to say it's the former.

This is a form of cyber bullying, and not because P1 lost his villages, but because of the circumstances surrounding that. Thank /god/ P2 left or went barb or whatever. >> (Though I'm more then slightly annoyed that he was given a "memorial" on the forums that said he was a "great person". >> He was, to my knowledge, /not/ a great person. He was a child who threw a tantrum when his prank went too far and he could no longer handle the consequences.) The fact that the tribes were allies at the time meant nothing to anyone accept for me. I know several players who probably did secretly help him, though I can't name anyone publically. x3

And it doesn't matter if you can block IGM or not, there's still the forums. And if the players weren't banned from all the reports that were supposedly put in, they could have still bullied her there. Or used friends' accounts to bully her as they sat those friends.

Bob, I know, I was attempting to pull the subject from this and back on track. :3

DeletedUser91901

On w51, I used to be in a tribe where an incident occurred. I was the duke of a 6-man pre-made that had merged into it. One of the barons and one of the normal members (let's call them player A and player B resp.) were making suggestions about how our new CoA should look like. Player A posted a picture of a girl he knew in real life and wrote "I'm trying to make her break-up with her boyfriend". Player B found the girl cute and wrote something along the lines of "she's hot, end me pictures of her ;)".

I was mildly disgusted and expressed my refusal to have a picture of her as our CoA, since she herself didn't know about it. I also told Player A to leave the girl alone in real life and not to send any links to pictures to Player B.

Mind you, I didn't have any power or anything. I was just a regular member, expressing my opinion. Player A kicked me out of the tribe and deleted many of the comments in that thread. When the duke asked him what had happened, Player A sent a mail saying "I didn't like what he said" and then, apparently, left the tribe.

People (mostly my former members) sent me mails asking what had happened. I answered them. Someone had also opened a thread. I wrote in that thread what had happened, and Player B showed up and filled it in. That's where it got ugly. Player B seemed to be unable to comprehend how I would even have the audacity to suggest that Player A not send the picture links. The tribe itself is a pre-made with some additional players recruited from W51. Many of them (Player A & B included) were "veterans" from W8, so Player B considered me something of an "arrogant nobody-kid who came out of nowhere and started dissing the 'better' members" - apparently, it was wrong of me to speak out about my opinion. Never mind the fact that I couldn't care less about W8.

I replied that I wasn't just a "nobody" but a duke who had led a pre-made tribe, and that Player A was "dissing" me for having kicked me and deleted my posts, instead of responding in a mature manner. I proclaimed that I would not stand for being bullied around like some brat.

The other members were growing tired of our bantering, and told us to either stop it or take it by mail. I responded that I would stop it and that if someone ever wanted to mail me, they should go ahead but beware that I'd report them if I found it necessary. When I meant "reported", I meant in the case that I would get a mail saying "you're such a douchebag" or something. They obviously didn't understand my statement completely and saw it as some form of disloyal action. A friend who shared my sentiments regarding their creepy/stalkerish behavour told me that Player A and B are very liked in the tribe. So to most of them, I was probably viewed as some upstart troll with a big ego.

Me and my members got kicked (though I think some were given the option of staying). I had just recently restarted and wasn't close to any tribe-members. Otherwise I think they would've organised an attack on me.

I am now thriving.

The moral of this story? Well, if you don't like the tribe then don't be in it. It's unfortunate when bad people are good (and most of all, powerful) players (the tribe is in the top 15 listings), but that's how it is and I don't feel that the TW-team should step in. If I had been rimmed for my "insolence" towards my "betters", it would've sucked but this is only a game and I would continue on. Intra-tribal conflicts and grievances are part of Tribal Wars and I think that the game would become worse if the TW-team stepped in beyond what they already do.

Maybe next time try to gather the players who you know also disagree with the duke/bullies and do a mass-exodus. Send mass-mails to try to collect even more players. If it all fails, at least YOU and your friends know that you did the right thing.

I know I'll sleep well ;)

DeletedUser30677

@ yared: lol i would have left the second "player A" said that he wants to get a girl to like him through tribal wars! thats just retarded :)

DeletedUser

Hy all ! One of the last non-DNY players on this world. Always fought them :) More than likely I'm not gonna make it till October. But I'll hold on till the 1st of September :)) *joke*