Apoc-C : I salute you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh my. LOL!

You are getting into silly territory, dude. A "sliver of this emotion" ??? What the heck is that?
A "level of indifference" ???
Such nebulous standards of emotion. So... what's the opposite of a "sliver?" LOL

I suppose you have some sliding scale to quantify emotions? Give me a link please, I'll use it next time. Anyhow, the actual quantity is not really important, however I'll use numbers just for you. even if you felt 1/1000th of the emotion at every human death as the typical person feels at the death of a close loved one you would still be rendered insane/suicidal within a matter of months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even if it was 1/100000000th of the emotion, it's still emotion. Indifference is the absence of emotion. That's the point.
Nice try.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, looks like I really got under your skin this time. An insult in almost every sentence.

This might sound foreign to you, Zurtle, but I am quite capable of debating (and using insults) without feeling you "got under [my] skin."
I've never found your arguments to be very substantive.
Granted... you were very good at playing TW, but when it came to debating on these forums, I often saw you get your ass handed to you by various posters over here. Especially when the UA was created.
It's one of the main reasons I got onto the forum in the first place -- to help defend the UA and make the arguments that you seemed incapable of making.

Anyway,.... I noticed you did not address any of the relevant points (again). So, I'll assume this topic is now done.

And finally, if your intention is to "get under peoples' skin" by making all these posts... if I agree that you get under peoples' skin, will you delete your account and go away?
I'm just saying... because I think I'd be able to get a petition going.

DeletedUser

ah its so nice to be back after a few months of Real life

I don't understand why peter and zurtle have to keep on arguing in this thread about something not related to the end of APOC-C as this thread was started

we in APOC-C did love each other to the fullest as well as all our friends in other APOC tribes and off course in BA

I want to thank everybody who helped APOC-C to the great tribe it was
especially our dukes masterfool and notverygeordie and for the last 10 motnhs or so especially 0u1ncy and manicmedic as barons for there amazing efforts when i took long turns of absent

Goodbye APOC-C and welcome to APOC and may we all stay around long enough to finish this world

and to Spella get a life

DeletedUser

I don't understand why peter and zurtle have to keep on arguing in this thread about something not related to the end of APOC-C as this thread was started

we in APOC-C did love each other to the fullest as well as all our friends in other APOC tribes and off course in BA

especially our dukes masterfool and notverygeordie and for the last 10 motnhs or so especially 0u1ncy and manicmedic as barons for there amazing efforts when i took long turns of absent

Goodbye APOC-C and welcome to APOC and may we all stay around long enough to finish this world

and to Spella get a life

Agreed. Unfortunatly, the arguing will probably continue, regardless.

DeletedUser

and to Spella get a life

Pity you didn't take your own advice about staying on topic.

PS You think that calling me Spella is a bad thing and that you are being all clever but being magical (or spell binding) is actually a compliment. I'd rather you didn't.

DeletedUser

Bella, FFS drop it..Apoc are victorious and deservedly so. Nothing will change that. Oh and by the way,it is only a game..

DeletedUser

Bella, FFS drop it..Apoc are victorious and deservedly so. Nothing will change that. Oh and by the way,it is only a game..

Go have another beer yesman. It might help with your comprehension. If you think it was deserved, why didn't you ever join them? Why did you join in on the apoc-alphabet jokes? I know it is a game and that's why it was easy for me to walk away from it. It doesn't mean I can't still have a view.

DeletedUser

Spella thats why i do it just to annoy you, you failed miserably and after deleting you are still one of the biggest annoyance on this forum
why dont you just move to another world (with the few TW "friends" you have), another game (to try to make a few new game "friends" for as long as it lasts) or enjoy RL but most of all stay away from our tribes goodbye thread

Apoc the tribe with the best vision from the day they started on how to win TW

DeletedUser

Spella thats why i do it just to annoy you, you failed miserably and after deleting you are still one of the biggest annoyance on this forum
why dont you just move to another world (with the few TW "friends" you have), another game (to try to make a few new game "friends" for as long as it lasts) or enjoy RL but most of all stay away from our tribes goodbye thread

Apoc the tribe with the best vision from the day they started on how to win TW

It doesn't annoy me at all - it actually cracks me up that that is what you are trying to do but instead inadvertently compliment me. It's the thought of an Angry Bok complimenting me that brings on the nausea :icon_eek:

Furthermore, I suggest you save your bossiness for any poor people that will actually listen and may be intimidated by you due to low self esteem. It's truly unbelievable that you think I would factor anything you say into what I do in my life.

Btw, you should be sharing the moment with the other 25 tribes that made up the UA seeing as they were an essential part of this 'best vision'.

DeletedUser

Anyway,.... I noticed you did not address any of the relevant points (again). So, I'll assume this topic is now done.

I didn't address any of your points, because you can't see past your own nose. I came to this realization and decided it was a waste of time.

This might sound foreign to you, Zurtle, but I am quite capable of debating (and using insults) without feeling you "got under [my] skin."
I've never found your arguments to be very substantive.
Granted... you were very good at playing TW, but when it came to debating on these forums, I often saw you get your ass handed to you by various posters over here. Especially when the UA was created.
It's one of the main reasons I got onto the forum in the first place -- to help defend the UA and make the arguments that you seemed incapable of making.

You sound like a bitter ex.

And finally, if your intention is to "get under peoples' skin" by making all these posts... if I agree that you get under peoples' skin, will you delete your account and go away?
I'm just saying... because I think I'd be able to get a petition going.

That I get under your skin was an observation. One that you continue to validate as accurate

DeletedUser

Go have another beer yesman. It might help with your comprehension. If you think it was deserved, why didn't you ever join them? Why did you join in on the apoc-alphabet jokes? I know it is a game and that's why it was easy for me to walk away from it. It doesn't mean I can't still have a view.

Please show me where my comprehension lacks..And just because i respect my opposition for their effort, does not mean i like them or would have ever joined them. I respect them. That is what games/sport is all about. Sure we were a good tribe (MM) but we are not in the game now and have many reasons why, but the bottom line is, WE LOST, APOC WON. Get over it.

DeletedUser67005

MM were just a "good" tribe?

It's been said before, we realise who won, we're not stupid (though there are some who choose to think we are).

Respect for a mass hugging, mass recruiting family tribe? I have none. I had respect for MM when they handed my ass to me, because they were one, single, very effective elimination unit. They never hugged, and never mass recruited, and, most importantly, didn't ally half the world, and then merge it all together, which is apparently some magnificent feat if you ask Andrew...

DeletedUser45512

it is a tactic implemented in real life how are most major wars won really.
Also i am not saying that MM at its peak was not a great tribe but the core was full of noobs who could not stop even a partial Apoc push so i agree they were a good tribe but they lost the skilled players many weeks before Apocs skirmishes

DeletedUser67005

MM were the best tribe, not just a random good tribe. MM still had a few great players during the war, but beasts like SS and Jethro left due to rl before the clash with Apoc.

MM's core full of noobs? Name them for us... MM had the occasional average TW player mixed in, but MM didn't take in noobs, whereas Apoc took in everyone...

DeletedUser

MM were the best tribe, not just a random good tribe. MM still had a few great players during the war, but beasts like SS and Jethro left due to rl before the clash with Apoc.

MM's core full of noobs? Name them for us... MM had the occasional average TW player mixed in, but MM didn't take in noobs, whereas Apoc took in everyone...

He may be referring to LLT but what he doesn't know is that LLT had been in talks with Apoc for a long time and was planning on jumping to Apoc so they were basically gifted a large portion of K55. This information came out all too late and LLT was nowhere to be found. What I later realised is that a lot of -MM- players were constantly being contacted by Apoc leaders - they were always trying to make us join Apoc and of course some did or just deleted (like Chungtw).

Even when we were =V=, I was aware that people such as Concrete, Hironami and Poppinette were being softened up for the longest time. I knew there would be attempts to poach them - there was no surprise this time. In fact, I even spoke to Concrete and told him that he could join them just the week before he did. I knew Apoc would never change :)

PS Although we had beasts leave, in MIM we still had one of the best teams. The group comprising pranay, karny, Mudge, Hans, myself and a few others were still racing through the south. I ended up with villages in 4 different Ks in a very short time and most of my attacking was from the K50s, lol. We also still had great players such as concrete, provonsha (the real one), poppinette, thrork up in the core. After the MIM fiasco, I remember poor thrork suddenly found himself in a sea of grey where all his friends used to be and I was no longer Duke so that was it for him. Having said all that, I'd like to see how many players could actually hold off attacks from Zain or Zurtle when they come at you. There are very few that would not be overwhelmed - I have been witness to both :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

He may be referring to LLT but what he doesn't know is that LLT had been in talks with Apoc for a long time and was planning on jumping to Apoc so they were basically gifted a large portion of K55. This information came out all too late and LLT was nowhere to be found.
I wasn't aware of this. I can imagine it being true because recruiting him would have acquired a large amount of prime real estate. He certainly wouldn't have been approached for any other reason!
What I later realised is that a lot of -MM- players were constantly being contacted by Apoc leaders - they were always trying to make us join Apoc and of course some did or just deleted (like Chungtw).
That sounds like paranoia.

Of course I can't speak for the others but I never approached any members of -MM-. I know that there was a friendly dialoge between Zain and Chungtw. I would be surprised if Zain didn't talk about the possibility. Whatever dialogue was going on it certainly wasn't policy or systemic.

PS Although we had beasts leave, in MIM we still had one of the best teams. The group comprising pranay, karny, Mudge, Hans, myself and a few others were still racing through the south. I ended up with villages in 4 different Ks in a very short time and most of my attacking was from the K50s, lol.
I don't doubt that you made excellent progress but you talk about being in 4 different Ks as if that is a significant achievement. Whether you care to admit it or not Apoc's players have always been the masters of the advance. Take a look at the maps and try to pick out a major player with fewer than a dozen Ks in their inventory. MM's players on the other hand were always far more clustered. I think I wrote a post on the subject many moons ago...
We also still had great players such as concrete, provonsha (the real one), poppinette, thrork up in the core.
Indeed. All good players.
Having said all that, I'd like to see how many players could actually hold off attacks from Zain or Zurtle when they come at you. There are very few that would not be overwhelmed - I have been witness to both :icon_eek:
Yep. Both are (were) formidable opponents. Of course it would have been rare that just Zain or Zurtle would be involved in an op against a major player. There isn't a single player on this world that has repulsed such an op. Once a player is targetted there are two options: annihilation or deletion!

DeletedUser

Andrew, it wasn't paranoia. I got to know a few of you pretty well. I understand why it was done but at the beginning I was a little more naive. I wisened up some as time went on :)

In regards to the 4 Ks (I made a mistake, it was 6), I was referring to the ops against Apoc when I headed south (K65,75,74,85, 86, 55). I actually had a substantial presence in 22 or 23Ks by the time I deleted. I always followed the war and fought on as many fronts as I possibly could, lol.

DeletedUser

Your Ops against Apoc in the south were clearly successful. I cannot dispute that. But you know as well as I that Apoc-R was not the strongest of the Apoc tribes (although a number of its players are now important members of the Apoc team). Apoc-W had one or two useful barons but its leadership was generally poor. However... they carried the Apoc flag and so we can't offer any excuses. You did well.

Substantial presence in 22 or 23 Ks? I'd love to know your definition of substantial! I don't have a substantial presence in that many and I am bigger than you ever were and would claim to be more strategically spread!

P.S. I am not trying to imply that you and many of your confederates were not good players. I just object to your continuing assertions that Apoc lacked any such players.

Status
Not open for further replies.