KoLR

HCHS47

First, a brief history:
I founded the original Knights of Legend back in the summer of 2009. We grew quickly and diplomatic relations were set with the largest tribes in our K. We all made many friends and were thriving in K69 and 79. Then a family that I'm sure most of us are familiar with, In, made their way to us and started making the tribes around us merge. 3 or 4 of my members were attacked so I sent support. My defense wiped out the attacking troops but the attackers were some of the smaller players of In (4-6 villas). They ceased attacks for a bit and offered my top 7-10 places within their family. The Knights didn't want to leave or give up without a fight. So we fought. We stood our ground for a little over a month before we were defeated. We were in the top 25 at the time fighting 3 tribes in the top 10 because I couldn't let my members go if they didn't want to and I couldn't leave them to fight alone. I was then approached by an old member of mine to come back and start KoL again on this world a few days ago. I acquiesced and here we are but we need more members.

I would appreciate any active, loyal, and troop-oriented players who would like to join but some basic requirements:

At least 5k points
At least 1:1 ratio. Preferably more troops than points if you can.
No OD required but you will be taken more seriously with a high OD.

Message me with questions. IGN: HCHS47

HCHS47

The tag then was KoL. We were only in K69 and 79 like I said. It was back when the biggest tribe was like 10mil at the most. Its been a while. Back when G.Khan was in charge.

DeletedUser

I remember the tribe....Though did you have anything to with the KOC tribe?

DeletedUser

Really? I never knew that about you...I think ive just fell in love with you...

HCHS47

Haha no we didn't have anything to do with them. I love how the diplomat of Muppets just said he loves the duke of Burn though. How ironic.

jdif

Haha no we didn't have anything to do with them. I love how the diplomat of Muppets just said he loves the duke of Burn though. How ironic.

I'm friends with 6 people in MUPPET. Kold killer is like my brother

DeletedUser

Thats because I can get along with enemies because Burn aren't actually that bad of a tribe though I doubt they'd live long without jdif. I have the utmost respect for jdif as it happens however this will not get in the way of the war as I said in a mail with jdif we aren't warring burn out of hate but out of business.

I'm friends with 6 people in MUPPET. Kold killer is like my brother

Care to name them? Am I one?

Because back when I was in....KORT(I think) KOC were one of my best allies though I dont recall you being the leader then:icon_confused:

jdif

Oh, yea I was leader of K|O|C, and all the others K|O|C's. You are half of my friend. Kold killer, lee(half), forbes, shattered, huggies, rocknrola, raltzpoint. Remember, I was there when muppet was created. I was the fifth member to join muppet ever.

HCHS47

Lmao nice talks on here everyone. Thanks for spamming it up instead of flaming though.