APOC vs "The World"

DeletedUser

Ooops. That is the door to TW heaven opening for Apoc's members.

DeletedUser

Dear World...

Dear Red Dots...

As I launch nobles at you, I pray that you stay red. For I know that like many, many, MANY enemies past, the presence of 5 attacks within a second means that your only option is to abandon ship and delete.

You've lasted at least two years now... unlike the others, you have staying power. You have demonstrated your tenacity, or at least your good fortune at being positioned far on the rim and being small enough to avoid scrutiny so far.

So, as the world moves on... do not go gently into the good night! Rage! Rage against the dying night!

Wyldsyde, this means you. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I heard Wyldsyde is getting a BA op on him.

Who am I kidding? BA has never op'ed on anyone.

DeletedUser

I heard Wyldsyde is getting a BA op on him.

Who am I kidding? BA has never op'ed on anyone.

lmao! That's not true. They restrict their ops to players with a BA tag.

PS NatashaI, I see you are still an -MM- wannabe. Pretty sad that you still can't get an original siggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because im sure -MM- was the first tribe to come up with 'coming soon to a village near you'.

Right.

DeletedUser

Because im sure -MM- was the first tribe to come up with 'coming soon to a village near you'.

Right.

Why don't you tell me who else had it. It was on -MM-'s profile for 2 years - I'm sure everyone was familiar with our coat of arms where the dots turned blue. It's kinda retarded and very try hard that it would be picked up by Apoc now. I can see why you'd want to copy though.

DeletedUser67005

Dear Red Dots...

As I launch nobles at you, I pray that you stay red. For I know that like many, many, MANY enemies past, the presence of 5 attacks within a second means that your only option is to abandon ship and delete.

You've lasted at least two years now... unlike the others, you have staying power. You have demonstrated your tenacity, or at least your good fortune at being positioned far on the rim and being small enough to avoid scrutiny so far.

So, as the world moves on... do not go gently into the good night! Rage! Rage against the dying night!

Wyldsyde, this means you. :icon_twisted:

Congratulations on your recent 500 village penalty. You deserve your victory... :p

DeletedUser

Why don't you tell me who else had it. It was on -MM-'s profile for 2 years - I'm sure everyone was familiar with our coat of arms where the dots turned blue. It's kinda retarded and very try hard that it would be picked up by Apoc now. I can see why you'd want to copy though.

Shellman221 from W11 has it on his profile.

W11 came before W18 right?

DeletedUser

Shellman221 from W11 has it on his profile.

W11 came before W18 right?

W11 came before W18 but then that isn't conclusive - just look at your mate. Secondly, I have never logged on to any world outside of W18. Suffice to say, seeing as she played at least 100 accounts on this world, there is no way she nor any other W18 player would have missed it here.

DeletedUser

It's a pity you can't resist embedding cheap shots in every post. If you did you'd probably be shown a lot more respect...

DeletedUser

I thought they turned grey. Hmmmm.... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser92424

there is no way she nor any other W18 player would have missed it here.
Sorry to say that I had missed it. Don't make a point of looking up and memorizing every other tribe or player's profile page. In fact, not sure I ever even glanced at -MM-'s profile page past the members list. My bad. It's really not all that important to me what other players say about themselves - they might be the most clever person on the planet (or, tribe, in this case), but it really doesn't make any difference because if they're red, they're dead. If they're blue (any shade), I'll do anything I can to help them succeed. If they're grey, I ignore them except for the random farming runs and/or dodges.

DeletedUser

It's a pity you can't resist embedding cheap shots in every post. If you did you'd probably be shown a lot more respect...

I don't care about earning the respect of those I have no respect for.

@ MeC: That surprises me that if you were in a leadership role that you wouldn't learn all you can about the opposing tribes. I didn't look at personal profiles unless I was considering attacking them but I did look at all enemy tribal profiles as well as all the other tools available. We know how many tribes NatashaI went through and some of them were close to our area. He/she/it definately knew and the try hard behaviour is not out of character really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't care about earning the respect of those I have no respect for.
It's probably a good thing the world doesn't work like that. In your world role-models don't exist. Given your attitude, the level of respect accorded to you will tend to zero... But if you like being a pariah then knock yourself out.