APOC vs "The World"

DeletedUser

It's probably a good thing the world doesn't work like that. In your world role-models don't exist. Given your attitude, the level of respect accorded to you will tend to zero... But if you like being a pariah then knock yourself out.

Wow Andrew, you know all about me and my world too now. Brilliant :)

DeletedUser

Sorry to say that I had missed it. Don't make a point of looking up and memorizing every other tribe or player's profile page. In fact, not sure I ever even glanced at -MM-'s profile page past the members list. My bad. It's really not all that important to me what other players say about themselves - they might be the most clever person on the planet (or, tribe, in this case), but it really doesn't make any difference because if they're red, they're dead. If they're blue (any shade), I'll do anything I can to help them succeed. If they're grey, I ignore them except for the random farming runs and/or dodges.

i forgive you for not staying up on the current politics of w18. But you can give me free PP's later otherwise I bash you.

DeletedUser

I never suggested I was perfect... unlike some ;-)

Honestly Andrew, you actually do come across that way whether you mean it or not :)

On another point, I know you have been condescending to some of us, calling us either childish or trolls. Have you seen the forums lately? No matter how much we have disagreed, we have never resorted to cussing and pulling out gutter insults. Your buddies have brought the forums down to below gutter level. Immaturity and disgusting language (as well as other things) has permeated almost every new thread and post. I know the sudden outburst from your camp was planned (and we don't expect anything more from that kind) but I would have expected you, with your almighty standards, to say something regarding the poor standards and lack of etiquette shown by those sharing your same tag. Yet you have remained silent. How many of them have you ignored? More double standards?

DeletedUser

people who are liars two faced and trolls can expect answers at there own level

DeletedUser

My level is still top 10 ODA and 12th on vilages after a break of 3 motnhs a level none of you will ever achieve so dont go that way

DeletedUser

My level is still top 10 ODA and 12th on vilages after a break of 3 motnhs a level none of you will ever achieve so dont go that way

Wow, so exciting!!! Because life revolves around an online game. Have you put this on your CV yet?

DeletedUser

Honestly Andrew, you actually do come across that way whether you mean it or not :)

On another point, I know you have been condescending to some of us, calling us either childish or trolls. Have you seen the forums lately? No matter how much we have disagreed, we have never resorted to cussing and pulling out gutter insults. Your buddies have brought the forums down to below gutter level. Immaturity and disgusting language (as well as other things) has permeated almost every new thread and post. I know the sudden outburst from your camp was planned (and we don't expect anything more from that kind) but I would have expected you, with your almighty standards, to say something regarding the poor standards and lack of etiquette shown by those sharing your same tag. Yet you have remained silent. How many of them have you ignored? More double standards?
I *try* to respond to or support substantive points, as appropriate.

I have long since decided that responding to childish posts (regardless of their source) is pointless. That's why I ignored AS. And that's why I ignore (rather than support) the stuff you refer to. I doubt you'll find many instances of me getting involved since well before the Apoc "outburst". And that's precisely the level of involvement I intend to take going forward. No (intentional) double standards here.

Of course the "outburst" was planned. As you know we in Apoc are pretty good at both planning and delivering against a plan. The "outburst" is a direct response to Zurtle's and your seemingly coordinated trolling. You should be pleased, given your previously expressed desire to breathe life into the forums. It also plays to your god-complex of being responsible for W18's every act ;-)

DeletedUser

Wow, so exciting!!! Because life revolves around an online game. Have you put this on your CV yet?
it so nice to see you keep on responding with dumb answers so i can continue to reply

no life does not for me but obviously for you otherwise you would not troll this forum after you deleted

but one thing this forum is about the game and not RL something you again FAIL to understand

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I *try* to respond to or support substantive points, as appropriate.

I have long since decided that responding to childish posts (regardless of their source) is pointless. That's why I ignored AS. And that's why I ignore (rather than support) the stuff you refer to. I doubt you'll find many instances of me getting involved since well before the Apoc "outburst". And that's precisely the level of involvement I intend to take going forward. No (intentional) double standards here.

Of course the "outburst" was planned. As you know we in Apoc are pretty good at both planning and delivering against a plan. The "outburst" is a direct response to Zurtle's and your seemingly coordinated trolling. You should be pleased, given your previously expressed desire to breathe life into the forums. It also plays to your god-complex of being responsible for W18's every act ;-)

I thought maybe, just maybe, there was a glimmer of hope for just one of you. I guess I was expecting too much; no matter. All this has done is prove that Apoc is even more pathetic then we previously thought. Not only did you mass hug your way to 'victory' ingame, on forum you are even worse. You as a group have no morals, no etiquette, no grace, you are full of hypocrisy and double standards, and have a high level of immaturity and vileness. What makes this even worse is that the median age of your members that have posted their garbage on here is close to 40 years of age, if not higher - older then old enough to know MUCH better. You guys make a juvenile delinquent look like a saint.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why my post would ellicit that response!

Upset about being out-trolled as well as out-played?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why my post would ellicit that response!

Upset about being out-trolled as well as out-played?

I'm not upset at all Andrew. It's actually satisfying that it confirms what we have always said about you. You've even taken it up several notches, so bravo.

At the end of the day, it's only you that has to live with yourself and your double standards and vile, not me. No skin off my nose.

DeletedUser

Personally I sleep very well at night. I can't think of anything that could transpire on these forums (or the game itself) that would affect that.

I think someone once said that this is a game, that the forums are for fun, and that they couldn't imagine anything or anyone on either the game or the forum doing anything that would warrant an extreme response such as hate.

You sound very bitter...