Apoc-C : I salute you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser67005

? I thought it suited the situation fine.

PS, add me too, you'll probably find that just like Andrew, Peter, dhudson, and whoever else (likely from your family) cannot handle our posts, or cannot find an answer for them. It would save you alot of trouble. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

zurtle,

thanks for answering questions i posted to your friend but to bad she cant answer herself

you correcting me on my English since i am a none English native person is very admirable ( mischien moet ik in mijn eigen taal jullie duidelijk maken dat jullie met bedriegen en leugens volledig gefaald hebben in dit spel).

tips i dont need from someone who deleted as a way out not to looooooooooooose many villages (the same is applicable to your friend btw)
and your villages were not empty you even tried to take them back after you dodged your full nukes but you failed miserably but probably you forgot that, no worries i will forgive you

1 indeed that's you and you only
2 indeed i was never her friend and never claimed i was, so no i was never a 2 faced liar spella was a 2 faced liar
3 to bad her time was way short of the end game
4 no she did not otherwise she would not have deleted she gambled and lost just like you
5 like wise so why she still trolls the forums just like you

APOC/BA the smartest tribes in W18

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

thanks for answering questions i posted to your friend but to bad she cant answer herself

And I suppose you believe you are some kind of clever. I thought that even people like you wouldn't bring yourself low enough to calling people sluts, you fluffing moron.

DeletedUser

Here here... I agree. Nothing wrong with some debate but insults like that are uncalled for. and apoc wonders why the east players all left... hmmmm.. it's just a game guys!

DeletedUser

oooh. +2. new record high. NEW AWARD: Self confidence booster of the day.

DeletedUser

It's probably because the few females in his life have set that as a standard.
You had the moral high ground... then you responded. You have a fabulous talent for hitting the self-destruct button!

DeletedUser

You had the moral high ground... then you responded. You have a fabulous talent for hitting the self-destruct button!

You'd like me to emulate you? You say that you are a man and then go ahead and ignore people just for saying things you don't like, not because they are being vile. You then support the trash from your camp because it makes you feel all huggy and snuggly even on forums now (not just ingame anymore) to have a lot bearing your tribal tag, which of course ensures that there will be a lesser chance anyone will say anything directly to you that you will not like. Unintentional or not, you hold double standards which makes you a hypocrite. At least I treat everyone the same and respond to all in the same manner. Btw, I think you are preaching to the wrong person about morals - I'm still in the 'nose bleed section' as compared to the sub-gutter level you endorse.

I'm not a highly religious person but I guess this would apply from Matthew 7:3-5 (New International Version):
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

DeletedUser92424

I'm not a highly religious person but I guess this would apply from Matthew 7:3-5 (New International Version):
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

So... you're not a very religious person but you are willing to throw around Bible quotes when you think they suit your purposes? Didn't we have a conversation about that once? Except in that conversation you were dismissing religion altogether because of those very people who would use the Bible as a weapon. Hmm. Now who is the hypocrite?

DeletedUser

So... you're not a very religious person but you are willing to throw around Bible quotes when you think they suit your purposes? Didn't we have a conversation about that once? Except in that conversation you were dismissing religion altogether because of those very people who would use the Bible as a weapon. Hmm. Now who is the hypocrite?

I said I am not "highly" religious - that means I believe in God and the Bible but I do not believe in lying, hypocritical so-called teachers of the Bible such as yourself who carry the name of God around in vain and who forget their oath as it suits them. Remember when I told you that when I caught you out being a backstabbing liar? Just to refresh your memory further, you were offered a selection of proxy accounts because it would have been too honest and upstanding of you to say things to me directly.

PS I didn't want you to feel left out so here is one for you too - Matthew 23 seems to hit the nail on the head very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.