Bring me back up to speed

DeletedUser

hell we should just make a new thread about all the failures of this world.

DeletedUser

Sure, Atid, i'll prove it, because I actually want to wipe the smile off your face.

If somebody can set up an account that is no more than 50 hours off from the Atid99 account, i'll take 50 villages off you, and when I take 50 villages off you, i'll stop pwning you.

And what I mean by 50 villages is a solid 50 village conquer lead.

DeletedUser71060

please some one give the boy an account ill turn him into a man
now as for fifty villages you plan on doing this on your own or with primes help because upto now its taken most of primes northern team to make a dent in my army and its only because im being gang banged they have succeeded they even had to ask rim for help
if it was not for alinloners new owner they would not of made headway
so as for you doing anything you will be a failure of w20 again the funny thing is i loose villages daily and im still smiling :}

DeletedUser

please some one give the boy an account ill turn him into a man
now as for fifty villages you plan on doing this on your own or with primes help because upto now its taken most of primes northern team to make a dent in my army and its only because im being gang banged they have succeeded they even had to ask rim for help
if it was not for alinloners new owner they would not of made headway
so as for you doing anything you will be a failure of w20 again the funny thing is i loose villages daily and im still smiling :}

*giggles again*

You keep calling me a boy, cute :)

Anyway, yeah, i'll take 50 villages from you, and then laugh at you. Primes ganging you, boo hoo. You suck at this game for several reasons:

If you didn't want to lose villages, and survive, you would of joined a tribe that would be able to support you, taken up the reigns of KilTom and/or friends, and do a PRON. Or you would of simply joined Prime when you had the chance.

I would of, personally, created a tribe like PRON. And then worked in a team together to make dents with guerilla type tactics.

Also, your loosing villages because you cannot snipe, are too inactive to deal with the attacks, have not thought of getting a co-player or all three.

You suck, simples. I'd happily sacrifice some of my vital time irl simply to wipe the smirk off your face, and make your last moments of W20 even more embarrasing.

DeletedUser

hey rancido, i was just onabout ourold SD tribe to my mate who used to play.
I was thinking of playing again but im not sure which world yet.

DeletedUser71060

nonsou if prime cant rid me of this world you have no chance girl boy dont matter we will still be having this conversion in 12 months time i can take more villages than loose i might not be that good of a player or even have the time to be good but atleast im here and still enjoying myself when the fun goes i go to :}

DeletedUser

nonsou if prime cant rid me of this world you have no chance girl boy dont matter we will still be having this conversion in 12 months time i can take more villages than loose i might not be that good of a player or even have the time to be good but atleast im here and still enjoying myself when the fun goes i go to :}

My reply to the bold:

You'll run out of barbs at some point.

DeletedUser71060

nice one guy very catchy tune but will a turtle fence work probably will as prime move as quick as turtles