BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser79042

I think I should post probably just once more as this is THE end.
Observe:

My ODA @ Day of decleration : rank 51 r2d3 30,91 Mio.

My ODA Today (3 months later): rank 12 r2d3 61,02 Mio.

Spies or no spies, I never cared, no such intel was ever distributed to me to utilize.
I just continously kept coming after your players, as your players/sitters kept coming after me and many other tribemates, especially in the West.
And I was not the only one that did that boom in ODA as you realised. IT WAS A TRIBAL EFFORT.
That is what made your players - eternal sitters (see Jubal) quit. All the rest are simple excuses.

THAT IS WHY WE ARE VICTORIOUS!

robot out

DeletedUser

THe was kinda dead when BH declared on them.
It was seen by all in THE-DECIDE war caps in the pre-war period.
Where close to 0.
Bh actually revived THE for a while to kill them for good...

DeletedUser

just to be clear my comments and assumptions pre date this war, and can no way be used to try and win a forum debate.

my views are my own

my opinions are my own

skype stays on skype i believe, and those comments are in no way attached to BH, they are my own personal view of you jp so lets keep this thread out the gutter.

well done BH for a job well done.

spleen mage

THe was kinda dead when BH declared on them.
It was seen by all in THE-DECIDE war caps in the pre-war period.
Where close to 0.
Bh actually revived THE for a while to kill them for good...

To be fair, I think Cals comments are the most accurate. I don't think THE's downfall can be attributed to spying or anything of the like, THE were probably at less then 50% power when BH declared. Lots of our top players quit/became inactive during the DECIDE war, at which we seemed to me we abandoned our very strict recruitment policy, a double blow for the tribe. In that state, I don't think we stood a chance against BH. To sum up the war, BH was active, THE wasn't. That's not to say BH didn't do a good job, they did. I'd like to think that if THE was more active, and had some of the players that originally made it a good tribe, then it would have been a good fight.

As for Theshearjoy - I have no respect for you. You've always made it clear you had a thing against THE, even when you were supposed to be "allied".

DeletedUser82183

Since i personally can't stand reading through the pnp and all the mud slinging.
Kinda reminds me of teenagers all flexing their muscles and doing the "He said she said" type responses.
But i do read it when i'm alerted to something interesting.

I would have to agree with spleen mage.
From my observations, THE was running at 50% activity, and even dropping their strict and rigid recruiting policy to fill empty seats, it still seemed they were/are running at only 75% activity.
If all the original account owners were still at the helm of their accounts, the war would be far from over, and the caps back and forth would probably be rather even...in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Even though I didn't participate in the nobling of this war, more a nuke and support guy. I enjoyed it, THE still deserve some respect for lasting so long at number one and for being a massive impact in what shaped world30, well done for that and respect for JP sticking around even in the tough times. Good luck in the future to all THE guys.

Well done BH and DECIDE for an awsome fight on both ends. Cant wait for the next battle !

To be clear for now and the future; None of my comments ever represent BH

DeletedUser

As for Theshearjoy - I have no respect for you. You've always made it clear you had a thing against THE, even when you were supposed to be "allied".

always did my duty as an ally, got a bit mardy near the end when folk didnt/wouldnt respect nobling villages i had cleared etc but hey its not about me. im not important what is important is watching your ship sink.

i always envisaged the THE of old to dominate till no one was left along with BD i was wrong on both counts :icon_rolleyes: and that is a compliment.

last comment in this thread with it been a war thread an all. feel free to skype or mail me any views/onions or grapes i am a willing listener.

tsj out

DeletedUser

So when does BH get drunk again? These guys don't seem to be sober often :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

So when does BH get drunk again?

hmmmmmm...... let me think....

How about when red turns gray :icon_idea: ? What say you?

robot out

DeletedUser79042

Exactly 3 months after decleration, just for ... historical purpose, since THEy insist of still being around and noone gets to hit THE delete/disband yet ...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,601
Side 2: 387
Difference: 1,214

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,193,784
Side 2: 3,587,625
Difference: 11,606,159

chart

robot out

DeletedUser

I dont post very often as I dont like to deal with all the drama......

But I do find it very funny that THE are now claiming spies hurt them bad odds hurt them inactivity hurt them...

Ok so we at Decide declared on Green....2 weeks or so LATER ( I may be wrong ) THE & BD DECLARE ON US...
Now we were in a war against a tribe about our own size then the 2 BIG boys jump in ( 4 times our size together easy )...
We lost a few guys in the next few weeks while we were getting our asses handed to us ( yes we were getting spanked )....Then finally we were able to regroup get our Defence in place & stop the rot....We were fighting then for a good few weeks with no real losses.....Then 1 of our large players joins THE as he was ( A WHAT FOR THEM )
YES A SPY......
Then THE`S meatshield BD has another tribe declare on them.....& hey 90 % of the atacks & nobles stop hhmmmm.

We are able to see this & foucs our attacks on THE......YES our first OP was to hit the TRAITOR...& it went well.
Then we had troops left so we hit back & we started to make ground back.....

Yes BH after a good few weeks then decide they also had enough of your tribes actions hit you....

& BOO HOO Poor old THE dont like fighting when they dont out number their oppenents.

Get over it JP your tribe is done & I will tell you why....... we in Decide like eachother we respect everyone & we ARE friends.....But most of all no matter how good YOU THINK YOU ARE.

An active player is better all the time.

I will end my rant with this I did think THE was a good tribe.....But made some very BAD choices when the pressure was on them.

Mark.......Decide`s resident drunken Irishman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am seconding Slasher's view points.

I remember that before start of attacks from THE side they have taken a chance to look in our tribe they use Fraistails (I spell wrong) account to do that. I never forget the words written in his profile i.e. AK is Hear JUBAL is Hear.:icon_razz:

And irony they never accept that it is an act of espionage :icon_wink:.

One more thing i would like to point out that our every organized operation fails till krivolovapove lies with us. When he leave & join THE our success rate dramatically increased. It may be a coincidence but What a coincidence it is? :icon_wink:

:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

the pink panther

But I do find it very funny that THE are now claiming spies hurt them bad odds hurt them inactivity hurt them...

Ok so we at Decide declared on Green....2 weeks or so LATER ( I may be wrong ) THE & BD DECLARE ON US...
Now we were in a war against a tribe about our own size then the 2 BIG boys jump in ( 4 times our size together easy )...
We lost a few guys in the next few weeks while we were getting our asses handed to us ( yes we were getting spanked )....Then finally we were able to regroup get our Defence in place & stop the rot....We were fighting then for a good few weeks with no real losses.....Then 1 of our large players joins THE as he was ( A WHAT FOR THEM )
YES A SPY......
Then THE`S meatshield BD has another tribe declare on them.....& hey 90 % of the atacks & nobles stop hhmmmm.

We are able to see this & foucs our attacks on THE......YES our first OP was to hit the TRAITOR...& it went well.

Yes BH after a good few weeks then decide they also had enough of your tribes actions hit you....

& BOO HOO Poor old THE dont like fighting when they dont out number their oppenents.

Get over it JP your tribe is done & I will tell you why....... we in Decide like eachother we respect everyone & we ARE friends.....But most of all no matter how good YOU THINK YOU ARE.

I will end my rant with this I did think THE was a good tribe.....But made some very BAD choices when the pressure was on them.

Biggest load of crap i've ever read, I'm ashamed to share a nationality with you.

And as for TSJ he doesn't like us because we turned him down, god knows why BD let him in.

DeletedUser

And as for TSJ he doesn't like us because we turned him down, god knows why BD let him in.

because there leaders took the time to interview and test me out, then when they got me had the time for me in game and out of it, why you think that is? yes i demonstrated what they required and knew i had the mind to learn more.also demonstrated ingame.

THE didnt give me the time of day or take the time out to find out, guess i and BD made the right decision? and BH also made right decision your tribes loss and poor decision making, no need to be bitter :icon_eek:

want some cheese with your whine?

my views not that of my tribe ill answer personal jibes :lol:

DeletedUser

YES A SPY......

Incorrect. BD didnt declare war on DECIDE nor were they ever at war with DECIDE.

DECIDE were in the way of cainine- beaker123 ismoke and myself in relation to expansion. Skunk came after a new outpost I developed in K45 resulting us as players going to war with one another. Turned out it wasn't much of a war since he and I were both very well stacked on the frontlines and when I did try to get through I would have had to use all my offences and lost 90% of them.

BD were never at any stage at war with DECIDE. It was a tense border and there were expansion issues which are a natural part of the course of the game. War is where both sides launch massive strikes on their target enemies. That never happened.

the pink panther

because there leaders took the time to interview and test me out, then when they got me had the time for me in game and out of it, why you think that is? yes i demonstrated what they required and knew i had the mind to learn more.also demonstrated ingame.

THE didnt give me the time of day or take the time out to find out, guess i and BD made the right decision? and BH also made right decision your tribes loss and poor decision making, no need to be bitter :icon_eek:

want some cheese with your whine?

my views not that of my tribe ill answer personal jibes :lol:

I fail to see how to I am bitter or whining I am simply pointing out why you don't like THE, because we rejected you. I haven't played for like 9 months why would I care about what is happening to THE so I can't see how I would be bitter...

I also fail to see why you think BD were right in inviting you, meh that's my posting done for a view months, enjoy the dead world guys and gals.

inflrc

Incorrect. BD didnt declare war on DECIDE nor were they ever at war with DECIDE.

DECIDE were in the way of cainine- beaker123 ismoke and myself in relation to expansion. Skunk came after a new outpost I developed in K45 resulting us as players going to war with one another. Turned out it wasn't much of a war since he and I were both very well stacked on the frontlines and when I did try to get through I would have had to use all my offences and lost 90% of them.

BD were never at any stage at war with DECIDE. It was a tense border and there were expansion issues which are a natural part of the course of the game. War is where both sides launch massive strikes on their target enemies. That never happened.

True.
There was no declaration from either side, no tribal op from either side, just local players having local battles, one side trying to set an outpost and the other trying to avoid it. For that, DECIDE considered BD their enemy and we treated them the same as they had declared war.

BTW, Skunk not only made you lose 90% of your offensive, but also took some villages from you. If I remember well, he named one of them as "Skunk 2 - Parm 0", although my memory could be wrong, maybe you could correct me.