Whats in a name....

DeletedUser

Wow, sherry is pissed... I didn't mean to be rude or anything, and when I look back I guess I didn't word that very well. My apologies.

DeletedUser

that is not me being pissed, that is me pointing out your error you tried to correct me on...

DeletedUser64451

Receptionist Yes, sir?
Man I'd like to have an argument please.
Receptionist Certainly, sir. Have you been here before...?
Man No, this is my first time.
Receptionist I see. Do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?
Man Well, what would be the cost?
Receptionist Yes, it's one pound for a five-minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
Man Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and see how it goes from there. OK?
Receptionist Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment ... Mr. Du-Bakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory ... yes, try Mr. Barnard - Room 12.
Man Thank you.

The man walks down a corridor. He opens door 12. There is a man at a desk.
Mr Barnard (shouting) What do you want?
Man Well I was told outside ...
Mr Barnard Don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
Man What!
Mr Barnard Shut your festering gob you tit! Your type makes me puke! You vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!
Man Look! I came here for an argument.
Mr Barnard (calmly) Oh! I'm sorry, this is abuse.
Man Oh I see, that explains it.
Mr Barnard No, you want room 12A next door.
Man I see - sorry. (exits)
Mr Barnard Not at all. (as he goes) Stupid git.

/monty python

DeletedUser

I used to hate when people would use the tH name after I (and my core friends) left, in any of the online games we played. Now when I see that it's still used here I'm kind of happy. The current tribe may differ in skill, attitude, players but sticking together with the tag shows the loyalty tH always hoped to inspire in its members.

And yes, I did the asshole move of deleting my account back in the day, for reasons entirely unrelated to TW, but I regret the way I made my exit and apologize to the friends and tribemates I left behind in doing so.

we still love you verm...are you coming back to tw?

DeletedUser

Not really planning on it but there's been pressure on me lately to play by some friends. I've enough to keep me busy for now.