Memories

DeletedUser

Good memory is getting reported for sending a picture of a chip monk to someone :)

DeletedUser86150

The good old time...
My first days in this account.
:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Leaving this world then coming back to find half the people I spoke to had disappeared or were hated by the masses

Last edited by a moderator:

Nudist

I miss the good ol' days of W36. I feel lucky being able to work with amazing players in both ACTIVE and XVI. This world was full of amazing personalities and friends that I still have up to this day.

Ahhh... the memories <3

shveik

I miss the good ol' days of W36. I feel lucky being able to work with amazing players in both ACTIVE and XVI. This world was full of amazing personalities and friends that I still have up to this day.

Ahhh... the memories <3

Nice post Nudist ...
It's good that positives left at the end !!! That's my sum in w36 too ...
No matter how finish ... The clock is still ticking and my mom still thinking that ......................... Next time :lol:

DeletedUser

I miss many many things from this world. Mostly the people, problem is half of them don't even play here any more. :(

DeletedUser

I have a lot of memories from this world, although it was a cursed world for me partly. A good time was when WUKE tried catting Deb down, and to add to it she was banned but only lost two villages and defended amazingly.

WizzyDizzy account was deleted by the original owner, I think Lodda got sick of it passing hands Carl. I will add though, I have massive respect for the guys at WUKE - didn't give up in the face of adversity and good on you guys, well done. I have a lot of respect for the old guys of XVI - they never tried anything dirty, they was always thorough about what they was talking about but always knew what was best for their members.

My worst memories are all because of you Nathan you... Schizophrenic :lol:

And we all have to love Shardz <333333

DeletedUser

Wow W36, my first world :S Donno if you have to still be around here to post your memories.

Best memories was fighting for ages vs DVader :p
Sure some of you remember me, right Haseo.(Yeah my fail days I know :/)\

Worst was... well I honestly don't know, maybe my falling out with Temedgin over some stupid subject.

Good to see some of the people I spoke to and was in a tribe with still kicking (<3 Kreme :p )