CCE declares war on DNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Heidegger, I do remember you as most of your villages are part of mine. This war was a lot of fun and could have been even a greater challenge for us had a few of the CCE players not quit.

DeletedUser

lol weird that you remember a small player like that ^^

But it gives me a good feeling :)

Saw your main continent is now C35, the continent that used to be CCE! Nicely done!

Congrats!

DeletedUser

I remember you too Heidegger, I think you actually renobled a couple villages off me at one point during the war.

DeletedUser

wasn't this world to be closed and DNY announced victor?

Yes, look at the date of the first post, this declaration was made a while ago...when DNY still had some competitors obviously :lol:

DeletedUser

Who? The barbs?

Indeed, you never know when those pesky greys are going to strike back...

But no, I was assuming that when the declaration was made that there was at least one tribe to fight DNY lol, hence the declaration.

DeletedUser85000

But no, I was assuming that when the declaration was made that there was at least one tribe to fight DNY lol, hence the declaration.

The declaration was made "2008,March 12th, 08:46"...

DeletedUser

Lol that gives an idea, Why don't TW make the barbs AIs to fight against DNY that would be epic :D

DeletedUser

Gave this a chance when it was necro-bumped, however I see no future for this thread.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.