Failures of w20

Eksiljyden

thank you funk finally someone gives us a little recognition for what we did against you guys.

We never said you didn't do a good job. We just never said anything about it. :icon_wink:

Something that stands in great contrast to how talk there is about Prime and the failures of Prime...But the fact is that even though Prime has failed a lot (in your eyes not mine) we're still here and doing well. And all the other tribes who's members have flamed us hard aren't...

DeletedUser

Hello folks, remember me? :icon_cool:

I accidentally stumbled upon this thread, saw numerous familiar names and thought I should say a word or two since past glory of Who? is still not yet forgotten.

To begin with, I'd say some are missinterpretating meanings of words: especially between failing and quitting. 90% of greatest players on every world quit after a year or two or even less but they do not fail.

Ontopic: anyone remember a tribe named Scorch and its leader named Cann? To me that was the biggest fail of w20, at least when I was playing it. Who? was very careful towards them and we destroyed them in 4 days if I remember correctly (that's how much it took for Cann to say he's quitting) and a week or two to tear them appart.

Offtopic: my strong belief is that the turning point of w20 were those two weeks prior to Prime's attack on Who? As you all know me and The Skeptic were dukes of Who? and we had all plans for assaulting Prime set and drawn, we were just tweaking details and arranging things with Kong/Hulk who helped us greatly by attacking NOWON ATOLL. Couple days prior to war declaration by Prime we finally realised we were undermanned because of inactives and not at our 100%, so we kinda stuck and didn't know exactly how to handle the situation. When Prime started, the council ended up with dozen sat accounts all under attack and from there onward it all went downhill. Congratz to Prime on choosing the right moment tho!

Cheers guys and let the flaming of my post begin! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yes, we of PrimE have failed

we have failed cause we fight as a team heance as a tribe
we have failed cause we choose to attack who when it suited us more.
we have failed cause the southern western pack waited when BSM thought they could back stab us and did not expect the fast reaction.
we have failed cause we fought Pron and defeated them in our own time even if they ran away to sparta
we have failed cause we are owning the northern western side
we have failed cause we are fighting sparta and nobling more of their villages
and last but not least
we have failed cause you guys still have time writing in these forums and it seems that we are not nuking and nobling your villages fast enought.

DeletedUser

we have failed cause the southern western pack waited when BSM thought they could back stab us and did not expect the fast reaction.
we have failed cause we fought Pron and defeated them in our own time even if they ran away to sparta
and last but not least
we have failed cause you guys still have time writing in these forums and it seems that we are not nuking and nobling your villages fast enought.

Let me correct.

Prime failed because instead of using there spear nukes, the decided to use different "In Game Tactics" *nudge nudge*

Prime fails because you have no idea of what loyalty is, you back stabbed those kiltom noobs, whether they sucked or not is a different story but you still did it.

BSM back stabbed you, more like you couldn't keep your players from nobling into our territory, you know what that tells me ? BSM was brave and wasn't afraid to fight for what was theres, you know what else that makes me think ? Bad leadership, if the leader cant stop his players from nobling into other friendly tribes K's or he just doesn't care, he should quit, you should quit to because you suck :)

You own the NW congratulations, and only a few hundred thousand barb caps to do it ! *Round of applause everyone*

You iz fighting the tribe 2ce your size and winning :O wow, you iz pro 1337 !

Yer your not nobling Sparta fast enough. But you have learned a valuable lesson from all this ! Spear nukes aren't very effective.

rich26ca

you said it not us, we may flame at times for things done as all will do on PnP.

Uhm i've seen your guys co-ordination targeting the same player on diff days isn't coordination its just common area

In other words we weren't strong enough, bold enough, or skilled enough to beat you at your best so we waited till you were weak. Doesn't make you better just opportunistic. quality many share in this game but it doesn't exactly make you elite either.

Uhm i've seen the countless mails between BSM and prime before the collapse of that alliance and i wouldn't say BSM back stabed prime unless you have something too add...

LOL, this is funny you guys did practically nothing against pron, prons worst enemy was themselves or rather hefty, lol... had very little to do with prime themselves.

Round of applause for those able to noble barbs and inactives:icon_rolleyes: not really doing to much damage too those still playing.

well atleast there is a silver lining for you:lol:

and last but not least
we have failed cause you guys still have time writing in these forums and it seems that we are not nuking and nobling your villages fast enough.

or at all barbs can't post :icon_twisted:

No one is saying prime is a bad tribe and those that do obviously don't like you or don't know what there talking about. prime like all tribes have there time in this world. is it at its highest level this world has seen no is it currently the best yes. thats what I usually flame about atleast.

DeletedUser

I'm saying prime is a bad tribe, they can't play legit.

They have never actually beaten a tribe to the point where they say "we quit, let's just delete" or something to that effect.

They have never, from what I'VE seen been able to op a player...like rich said: Common area.

They boast about winning everything, when in fact the only sort of victory they have is attached to an ingame ticket to the moderators.

So good job prime, on owning the northwest....a land littered with noobs and barbs where there is no hope of retaliation whatsoever...no doubt due to your overwhelming ticket presence.

Good job beating BSM, good job sending lvl in with an illegal account and letting his account rot away to bsm forces before calling in the ticket army to bail him out.

Good job beating sparta, who are obvious noobs...which I've been preaching since they were cold / fusion.

What would we do without the ingame support system....the wonders we have now would be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Just so you don't speak for me rich :p

Prime isn't a bad tribe. Maybe those posting here without their original accounts are the ones who are Bad.:lol:

DeletedUser65647

They have never actually beaten a tribe to the point where they say "we quit, let's just delete" or something to that effect.

They have never, from what I'VE seen been able to op a player...like rich said: Common area.

They boast about winning everything, when in fact the only sort of victory they have is attached to an ingame ticket to the moderators.

So good job prime, on owning the northwest....a land littered with noobs and barbs where there is no hope of retaliation whatsoever...no doubt due to your overwhelming ticket presence.

Good job beating BSM, good job sending lvl in with an illegal account and letting his account rot away to bsm forces before calling in the ticket army to bail him out.

Good job beating sparta, who are obvious noobs...which I've been preaching since they were cold / fusion.

What would we do without the ingame support system....the wonders we have now would be gone.

So tired of this story. Do you think its ok to cheat?
If not, please leave the ticket reasoning out of your arguments.

rich26ca

cheat... hmmm so why have so many leaders with in prime been banned in its time... i think its alot easier to break rules then most would think. i know for a fact that there are players on this world using proxies including prime. so really the cheat thing has happened to many tribes and continues to.

DeletedUser

Speaking of playing legit.

Ragefang..if he still plays. I sat an account under attack by him a few times. long enough to notice something. He attacked in 15 minute intervals until 11:05 pm est (when the servers rebooted my time) Every 15 minutes, on the dot a new volley would start. Same amount of attacks each time. It seemed to stop after I made an inquiry about it.

I used to think he sat there for 5 hours sending attacks like that, but it just turned out to be more of prime failing with bot scripts :/

Speaking of failing, here's the ex-duke of prime who likes using half built nukes as fakes....isn't that the style of turkish players? :/

Attack with all offense.

Start throwing defense at the problem.

Throw half built offense at it.

Cry and run to tribe for help after you've run out of troops.

I think you fit that strategy somewhere.

LOL @ how all of our trash talking gets players like horseteeth and alansanazz on here. Our plan to annoy them is working like a charm mwuahahahaa!1

DeletedUser65647

cheat... hmmm so why have so many leaders with in prime been banned in its time... i think its alot easier to break rules then most would think. i know for a fact that there are players on this world using proxies including prime. so really the cheat thing has happened to many tribes and continues to.

But only one is making an excuse of it....Guyv

DeletedUser65647

Speaking of playing legit.

Ragefang..if he still plays. I sat an account under attack by him a few times. long enough to notice something. He attacked in 15 minute intervals until 11:05 pm est (when the servers rebooted my time) Every 15 minutes, on the dot a new volley would start. Same amount of attacks each time. It seemed to stop after I made an inquiry about it.

I used to think he sat there for 5 hours sending attacks like that, but it just turned out to be more of prime failing with bot scripts :/

Speaking of failing, here's the ex-duke of prime who likes using half built nukes as fakes....isn't that the style of turkish players? :/

Attack with all offense.

Start throwing defense at the problem.

Throw half built offense at it.

Cry and run to tribe for help after you've run out of troops.

I think you fit that strategy somewhere.

LOL @ how all of our trash talking gets players like horseteeth and alansanazz on here. Our plan to annoy them is working like a charm mwuahahahaa!1

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Must have been a sitter during the time I was away or just a simple lie. Also and for the record, when I left the game I had zero incomings. I have never run away from a fight.
The only thing that is certain is that you are using an Argumentum ad Hominem - avoiding an argument by attacking the opponent. Perhaps it works in high school, but not on me.

DeletedUser

Actually, what I do is called "trolling"

Fancy terms such as Argumentum ad Hominem may work in your uptight view on things, but I troll. I've said it plenty of times, to everyone I've done it to. I have pretty much nothing to contribute and I'm only posting on here to annoy people and fill my late hours of insomnia >.> High school never ends, remember that!

I got chad to try an op an account I wasn't even playing, and I told him along with several other people that I was just screwing with him. So save me the 3 minutes out of my boring life for every response and just stop replying to me because I'm not going to be deterred from flaming whoever comes on here.

But only one is making an excuse of it....Guyv

Since when did the truth become an excuse? I reported people like that...in tribe or not, mods have ways of checking for proxies.

You were better off leading prime, I don't know what happened with you....you obviously never stopped playing because I know your playing style and it never changed the entire time. Sorry the pressures of retards that couldn't listen to orders stressed you out enough to step down. All I know is, if you were leader at the time the whole bsm/prime thing would have been the very last war on w20 as opposed to prime/saw.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whats the point harry? Your not playing any accounts in this world why troll?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol, that's like asking a homeless man why he's homeless.

Why defend a tribe you've been plotting against with us on skype?

DeletedUser65647

Actually, what I do is called "trolling"

Fancy terms such as Argumentum ad Hominem may work in your uptight view on things, but I troll. I've said it plenty of times, to everyone I've done it to. I have pretty much nothing to contribute and I'm only posting on here to annoy people and fill my late hours of insomnia >.> High school never ends, remember that!

I got chad to try an op an account I wasn't even playing, and I told him along with several other people that I was just screwing with him. So save me the 3 minutes out of my boring life for every response and just stop replying to me because I'm not going to be deterred from flaming whoever comes on here.

Since when did the truth become an excuse? I reported people like that...in tribe or not, mods have ways of checking for proxies.

You were better off leading prime, I don't know what happened with you....you obviously never stopped playing because I know your playing style and it never changed the entire time. Sorry the pressures of retards that couldn't listen to orders stressed you out enough to step down. All I know is, if you were leader at the time the whole bsm/prime thing would have been the very last war on w20 as opposed to prime/saw.

I was gone for about 40 days and I sincerely doubt that you and I(not my sitter) had any encounters what so ever. The ticket argument excepted, you don't annoy me. I find you rather cute:icon_wink:

rich26ca

Prime isn't a bad tribe. Maybe those posting here without their original accounts are the ones who are Bad.:lol:

ouch thats a shot at me as well as i lost all fun in the game, didn't run from incoming and had a highier cap then any other player to attack me while playing the rich26ca account. when my friends left as did i. when they returned and were thinking of returning as did i.

Don't see how that makes me a bad player. lazy maybe but bad... have to watch who you lump together as there are several older players now returning into w20 that would take offense to that comment.

HeftySmurf

Fact for you sunshine, im better then you, and whatever you could hope to be, so please, dont dare even think you can insult me, i see a barb over there, go munch.